[Drama 2010] Stars Falling From the Sky / Wish Upon A Star 별을 따다 줘

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alrighty, here are the explanations/translations of some of the key scenes in the final ep (well it's the rest of the ep really lol)

SPOILER ALERT!

(1) Grandpa tries to convince JY's mother to turn herself in subtly..obviously without saying anything too much. He says that in the past he's sinned against many, including her and that he wanted to make up for all the wrong things he had done by setting up the free hospital. He says do you know what the best way to make up for the things you've done wrong is? It's to come forward and be honest about the things you've done. He says that whatever it is that she's done, she will always be his dear daughter in law. That while she can end it, to end it asap... that if she lets it carry on, then each step she takes will be another sin against someone else. JY's mother is shaking but she says she doesnt know what he's going on about

(2) JY walking along with JH... she says that she has thought about why KH, who is not attracted to any woman, is drawn to PK. She says that it's because PK has always walked alone on her own... and especially taking care of her 5 siblings... that's why she stood out to KH and drew him to her..and JH as well... so JY says that she herself, on the contrary, has always walked alongside someone else... and that from now on, she wants to try walking by herself alone... she asks JH whether he can watch over her while she does that, but without offering her a hand even if she falls

(3) The mob boss who signed the insurance package with her before is now in hospital but it is obviously a scam. PK visits him in hospital and he says, there should be no problems with getting the compensation right? Outside, PK sees other gang members hassling the doctor and feels that something is not right. When she goes to see KH about it, KH says that it seems the case will need to be investigated since the guy signed up for multiple insurance packages and then had an accident after a month. KH is surprised though that PK is not complaining like she would in the past about why they have to investigate blah blah blah. PK says it's because she thinks it would be beneficial for the client as well

(4) Through a conversation with Oh Jung Ae, grandpa and KH find out that PK's mum only got married when PK was 5 years old which means that PK's biological father is some unknown person. However, Oh Jung Ae doesnt know who the biological father is.

JY's mother's brother tells that DNA testing confirms PK and grandpa's relationship and JYs mother pleads him to switch/hide the results but later on, her brother refuses. So out of desperation, JY's mother rings the murderer truckie. They meet and she says this is the last time and that after this, she wont find him again. Here we find out a bit more about their relationship. Seems like the guy loved her and wanted to marry her but thought that she would be happy, getting married into a rich family. But she wasnt and he regrets that he never revealed his heart to her

(5) the murderer truckie is about to do something PK when he sees her being dragged into a van.. He follows them and discovers that the mob boss is the guy behind it. The mob boss doesnt understand why she's going to all the trouble investigating him when it's the company's money and not hers. PK keeps telling him to withdraw his claim, then ntohing will happen. The mob boss goes you go home and think about it carefully. The murderer truckie rings JY's mother about this new found discovery and sees it as an easier way out since he can get someone else to do the dirty work. He goes to negotiate with the mob boss and afterwards truckie tells JY's mother that they will act that night.

PK and KH get kidnapped and a photo of PK is sent to JY's mother. She is shaking and has lost it. JY sees the mother and asks what are you doing! her mother mutters to herslef, what am i doing? JY and JH set out to find PK and JH"s tracking device comes to the rescue and they manage to find PK and KH

JY's mother is on the top of a building and rings her husband for the last time. She tells him that although she said she did all this for JY, in fact it was for herself as well.. that ever since she had married into the family, she had always felt insecure. She tells her husband to say sorry to grandpa for her and taht she was sorry to him and JY as well

(6) After Jinju's wedding, they all head back to PK's house and PK is like why are you guys all following us here? Grandpa says it's because we have something to do here as well.. it turns out that PK is signing a document which states that she is forfeiting her share of grandpa's inheritance. Grandpa says do you regret it just a bit? PK says, when i become the queen of insurance sales then i will earn even more than that anyway

(7) At the supermarket, they're eating the sample food and the chef guy asks are you guys really moving back to this neighbourhood? PK says it's coz the meat you cook tastes the best! they're eating and different ppl come up to them to get legal advice (KH no longer works at JK and has his own office in the neighbourhood - we can also see the sign to his office when he's talking to PR on the rooftop where he asks when PR thinks his sister will reach her goal..PR says he thinks it doesnt seem like she ever will)...KH gets annoyed coz it's not like he's in charge of the neighbourhood or anything... PK and rest of the kids are a bit surprised at his outburst

(8) The group of them are walking along the road and they see shooting stars...everyone makes a wish.. PR and the rest of the kids wish that PK will become the queen of insurance...when it comes to PK's turn to says what her wish is..she says world peace.... WAHHHAHAHAHAHAH ...actually this part very funny... everyone's look of disbelief... they arrive home and see a baby abandoned on the doorstep who they name bora (purple)... PK then says to KH... even though i'm busy, i'll set some time aside to get married... KH is taken back but smiles after her words register...THE END

overall i'm satisfied with ep 20

i think i just have to forget ep 19

I will remember this drama by the kids and kim ji hoon -his looks and his great crying skills

Guest SpongBob

i'm waiting for a link to watch it. ....It sounds very good, this episode :).....thank u for the recaps and pictures, guys :)

Guest jyssandra

po-ra is violet.. and the baby is cute also like nami.

theres a logic in ending like what happen to the mother of JY..and to his father.. and to the gangters. also to hire killer.

the only part is when JY found out that PK is the lost GD.

but likewise the ending is still cute specially the kids..

also the last shooting day OF SFFTS. the cast have a great bonding.. they taken a lot of photos. i saw it in parang cy.

Guest darling138

Cecilia....you'll remember Kim Ji Hoon (KangHa)'s good looks, and his tears.....and I will remember his smexy lips and his 6-packs...hahaha...thank u for the recap :)

Guest zaizai_f4_only

OMO OMO!!!! another good drama has ended T_T

cant believe that it ended really fasstttt....

cant wait to watch it 2moro with the subs!!!

thanks every1 for ur contribution!!

will miss the kids and the lovingly brother and

the CUTE couple ^^

Guest del32

Gosh, I'm SO gonna miss their hysterical banters, and the cute kids, especially PR and Na Mi. What am I gonna look forward to next Monday? :(

Archived