SM WEEKLY AUDITIONS IN LA

Guest followyourdreams

Guest Munchkins

It's not their building, but it's not just a room. When I was back there I saw two more rooms I think, at least one where this older guy came out of with a camera.

Why would they fly back and forth? Ever think that they are here for good or from here? Or maybe they are from the states and they are training until they have proven worthy to form a group and go to korean for selection and preparation. I don't know the real procedures but I think that makes perfect sense.

Also maybe that's one reason they started up weekly auditions, to train kids from the area or koreans to be better at english, because why have a permanent place if they're just held for random auditions. I think that would be a waste of money when they could just have say an online weekly audition specifically for the states. Correct me if I'm wrong but I also remember siwon from super junior saying they sent him to China as a trainee for two years so he could better his chinese and prepare for that market.

Haha. I don't want this to turn into another pointless argument so yeahh. They might be trainees, they might be call backers(?), they might even be some weird people that aren't even related to this. :D BUT you and I both know that well, we don't know what we're talking about. We aren't from SM or even related to them. So how would we know, right? Lol.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flashing lights

Haha. I don't want this to turn into another pointless argument so yeahh. They might be trainees, they might be call backers(?), they might even be some weird people that aren't even related to this. :D BUT you and I both know that well, we don't know what we're talking about. We aren't from SM or even related to them. So how would we know, right? Lol.

We're not arguing here, just conversing. I never said I knew the absolute, but I had to protest when you replied to someone with the utmost certainty that they can't be trainees. You don't know that just as I don't know they are for sure, but I'm making a point that it would make sense and it's certainly a possibility, that they are. Cheers.

Guest ohdangchang

Maybe he was a trainee training there, but who knows. We're only making assumptions based on observations and opinions. Not facts, and we don't know the story of what that kid was doing there.

No point of arguing when this has nothing to do with us or is going to affect us auditioning.

I think you guys should just leave it at that, since you already have your opinions said.

Just don't want this to break out into a pointless argument. :]

BTW, Min from jype who debuted in miss A was trained in the states for years until they decided to put her in that group instead of debuting solo in america. its just not common to train trainees in states but there have been some in jype and sm. but who knows what that kid was doing there.

Guest GymMeVong

What songs can I use to audition for rapping?

I want to audition for singing but I believe I can rap better than my singing...

Any Song Suggestions?

Guest iknowdatuknow

has anyone auditioned for acting? I was wondering how many monologues do we need to prepare and do we also have to do a rhythm test?

Guest Munchkins

has anyone auditioned for acting? I was wondering how many monologues do we need to prepare and do we also have to do a rhythm test?

Prepare 3 just in case. And yes, you'll have to do the rhythm test.

Guest iknowdatuknow

really? people who wants to act have to dance? how do you know? I dont think so, if i do dance when i signed up for acting, it would make me look like im just doing random stuff to get in. ive never heard of acting auditions that require dancing unless its a musical.

Guest iknowdatuknow

really? people who wants to act have to dance? how do you know? I dont think so, if i do dance when i signed up for acting, it would make me look like im just doing random stuff to get in. ive never heard of acting auditions that require dancing unless its a musical.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Everybody has to dance...One of my guy friends who auditioned for last years Global Auditions auditioned for acting and he said even he had to do the rhythm test.

Guest Cissy911

Well about the rhythm test, I auditionned and I didn't have to do the rhythm test .. I danced and after that she didn't make me do it ..

But I think she actually forgot to make me do it, so I think it really is compulsory .. But you can always hope that she'll forget xP

Guest soibean

Well about the rhythm test, I auditionned and I didn't have to do the rhythm test .. I danced and after that she didn't make me do it ..

But I think she actually forgot to make me do it, so I think it really is compulsory .. But you can always hope that she'll forget xP

I'm kind of confused.

If you danced doesn't that mean you did the rhythm test? Or is that a different test?

(I'm not auditioning for anything, just curious)

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I'm kind of confused.

If you danced doesn't that mean you did the rhythm test? Or is that a different test?

Sometimes they still make you do the rhythm test even if you audition only for dancing. Other times they don't make you if they see you are a really good dancer.

Guest korniceman3000

For live auditions such as SM Global, you are given time to perform your designated specialty (singing, dancing, actin, or modeling). If you spark interest from the judges, they may ask for additional performances or for other talents you have. After each applicant has completed the round, they will request a rhythm test using random music and you are expected to dance for roughly 30 seconds while the judges observe your performance.

Guest ryanskim

i was wodnering if the auditions were still going on. I went like 2 or 3 weekends ago and the door outside was locked. but i found a way in and when i went to the third floor to sm's suite, it was locked and the lights were off...

Guest Cissy911

I'm kind of confused.

Dancing and rhythm test are two different things

When you audition, she asks you what you have to do.

I sang. Then she asked me to sing another song. Then she said that I had to do a rhythm test. I asked if I could dance the thing I'd prepared before doing that test, she said yes. I danced and then just kinda left.

So yeah, my point is that it's two different tests ^^

Sometimes, as said previously, you don't have to it if you're a really good dancer, but in my case, she just forgot I think ^^

Guest glee10

i was wodnering if the auditions were still going on. I went like 2 or 3 weekends ago and the door outside was locked. but i found a way in and when i went to the third floor to sm's suite, it was locked and the lights were off...

I went last saturday and the same thing happened for me

i went to the third floor to sm's suite, but the lights were off and the door was locked T_T

I went around 4 pm

Does anyone know if the auditions are still going on?

Guest GymMeVong

I went last saturday and the same thing happened for me

i went to the third floor to sm's suite, but the lights were off and the door was locked T_T

I went around 4 pm

Does anyone know if the auditions are still going on?

Is that true?

Because I plan on going there in a couple of weeks for an audition.

I hope they are still doing the audition.

With SM Town 2010 coming up, I think they will hold off the auditions.

:(

Guest glee10

Is that true?

Because I plan on going there in a couple of weeks for an audition.

I hope they are still doing the audition.

With SM Town 2010 coming up, I think they will hold off the auditions.

:(

okayy if you go then please tell me if they are still open 

thank youu

Archived