Quantcast
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

class="content-title"EXID’s Solji Reveals Her Ideal Type During Interview with bnt Pb7NXO.jpg

In regards to her ideal type, Solji revealed, “I have liked Kim Soo Hyun for a long time. In addition to his stellar acting, he has endless personal charms, and is everything from manly and cute to sexy. 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/21/exids-solji-reveals-her-ideal-type-during-interview-with-bnt/

Just want to share the photos of Kim Soo hyun and Gong Hyo jin from the awards ceremony where they won awards and where they both presented
 imageimage

cr as tagged

@willenette... Hi there... It's been a while and I missed you too! It has been a busy year for me but I am trying to more active especially now that Soo hyun has new projects.. I though I was the only one who can't view the gifs lol... I'll try to edit it and I hope it works so you can see... He's adorably piggy in all the gifs but I find him still very cute...

One of my favorite scene in Dream High.. I love everything about the scene and the song is daebak . Kim Soo hyun and IU's cover is much better than the original in my opinion... I may not  see them singing together in the drama Producer but I think everytime I'll see them together it will remind me of this scene. I don't know how many times I watched this scene over and over again. IU is the better singer but Soo hyun held his own and I never felt more proud of him. Until now I get goosebumps when he hit the high notes.Screencap from Dream High Sam dong and Pil suk singing Can't I love you1W8xjyh.png

Soo hyun had been portraying characters who were very sure of themselves since Dream High, as a King in TMETS and as an Alien in MLFTS who were both proud and high. When I saw the Producers teaser I saw another different Kim Soo hyun but much closer to the character of Sam dong... Someone who is unsure of himself, someone who looks lost but was driven by a purpose. And I guess I know now why he chose this as his comeback project. What endeared me more to him is that he keeps challenging himself, be it a small role or a big role he would always do his best to present a character who is so much different to his real self. 

Sorry for the long post but seeing IU and Soo hun together again made me reminisce about the past. IU and Soo hyun had been friends since Dream HIgh and Soo hyun had been supporting IU by going to her concerts so I guess there would be no awkwardness between these two in a scene  

lhynne said: One of my favorite scene in Dream High.. I love everything about the scene and the song is daebak . Kim Soo hyun and IU's cover is much better than the original in my opinion... I may not  see them singing together in the drama Producer but I think everytime I'll see them together it will remind me of this scene. I don't know how many times I watched this scene over and over again. IU is the better singer but Soo hyun held his own and I never felt more proud of him. Until now I get goosebumps when he hit the high notes.Screencap from Dream High Sam dong and Pil suk singing Can't I love you
 Soo hyun had been portraying characters who were very sure of themselves since Dream High, as a King in TMETS and as an Alien in MLFTS who were both proud and high. When I saw the Producers teaser I saw another different Kim Soo hyun but much closer to the character of Sam dong... Someone who is unsure of himself, someone who looks lost but was driven by a purpose. And I guess I know now why he chose this as his comeback project. What endeared me more to him is that he keeps challenging himself, be it a small role or a big role he would always do his best to present a character who is so much different to his real self. 

Sorry for the long post but seeing IU and Soo hun together again made me reminisce about the past. IU and Soo hyun had been friends since Dream HIgh and Soo hyun had been supporting IU by going to her concerts so I guess there would be no awkwardness between these two in a scene  

Hello unnies!!! :D 
How are you all?? HAHA!! It seems like a lot of us are jived up because of our baby's upcoming series, added to it is his big screen movie 'Real'.  :> :> :>

lhynne

said:

dramafan888

said:

shahizzy8884

said:

Our handsome Captain Kim.. :x  :x  :x

btw, chokayo @dramafan888 become a LEGEND.heee.. 

<:-P <:-P <:-P