❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

'Psycho, but it's okay' Kim Soo-hyun, expecting to make his first return after discharge

Kim Soo-hyun returned to the home theater in five years. 

tvN The new Saturday drama 'Psycho, but it's okay' is the spirit ward guard who refuses to love with the heavy weight of life. It is a romantic comedy drama. Cho Yong-woo who wrote 'Jugglers', and Park Shin-woo, who directed 'Incarnation of Jealousy' and'Boyfriend', agreed. 

Ahead of the first broadcast, the online production presentation held on the afternoon of the 10th was attended by director Park Shin-woo and actors Kim Su-hyun, Seo Ye-ji, Oh Jeong-se, and Park Gyu-young. 

Regarding the 'adult fairy tale' code in 'Psycho but it's okay', director Park Shin-woo said, “Usually, it is good to focus on it and do not look at it, but if you call it a cruel fairy tale, focus on it and do not look at it, it would be good to accept the title and watch it.”  “I personally think it was a bit crazy. I think everyone in the world is a little crazy, but it will be a drama that will be a chance to look around on their own while agreeing whether it is a problem or not.” 

Kim Soo-hyun who will lead the drama, divides into a psychiatric ward protector Moon Kang-tae, who lives devotedly for the older brother with autism spectrum (ASD) with no dreams or hopes in the play. The character Kang-tae, who is deeply depressed in the abyss, will be completed with delicate emotional acting.

The biggest spectator point of 'Psycho but it's okay' is the return of Kim Soo-hyun, who came back after military service. Since the military discharge in July of last year, Kim Soo-hyun starred as a cameo in two dramas, 'Hotel Deluna' and 'CLOY', fueling expectations for full-scale activities.

Kim Soo-hyun, who has been writing box office success stories for MBC's 'The Moon Embracing the Sun' and SBS' 'You from the Star', is interested in whether he will be able to prove the true value again. 

“Kim Soo-hyun five-year return to the home theater has garnered attention from the beginning. "I've been greeted for a long time. I've been waiting a lot. I'm nervous and excited," he said. In the meantime, he explained, "I was attracted to the title. I wanted to get the sympathy of many people through the wounds and the wounds of the character named Moon Kang Tae."

“I went to the military late, but rather I had a break and a good time, and my physical strength improved. There are still a lot of lacks in acting, but thanks to that, it hasn't been supplemented much.

Kim Soo-hyun has improved physically while serving in the military. However, it has been a long time since he has been standing in front of the public and he is very nervous. He said, "Through this work, I will work hard to act on Kang Tae's wounds and how the wounds heal." 

Seo Ye-ji who has had an intense impact on every piece, divides into a broken personality Ko Moon-young without emotion. Seo Ye-ji said, “I am a cold person who cannot sympathize with others. She is a character who has a lot of wounds and leaves little defense, and has her own defense. The external appearance was uniquely decorated. It seems to be self-defense rather than showing off.” 

The meeting between Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji with acting skills and visuals also raises expectations. Regarding breathing with Kim Soo-hyun, Seo Ye-ji said, “It's so comfortable when we're together. This is Kim Soo-hyun. I feel so much that I want, and I get a lot of help.” 

Director Park praised Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji for the reason for casting, “If there was a reason to cast Kim Soo-hyun, wouldn't it be strange?” and “Moonyoung is a very difficult role. It's a complex character with a different depth and depth, it is so difficult that the writer sometimes resents it. I am making a lot of talk with Yeji, making Moon Young.This is a character that has both masculine and feminine charms.

Oh Jeong-se is going to portray the sad brotherhood of Kim Soo-hyun. “I'm sorry because it is Kim Soo-hyun's brother,” said Oh Jeong-se who said, “There was a lot of invisible emotions. Now I naturally say I'm your brother.”

Oh Jung-se, who was born again as a 'belief treasure' with'Story Bridge' at'Around Camellia Flower,' challenges another person with autism and renews his life. Oh Jung-se said, "I thought and approached the most unadulterated adult and the purest friend." 

Director Park said about Jeong Se Oh, “I'm the one who has the most superficial problems among the main characters, but I was worried that the figure would be unpleasant or negative. When I saw the condition, I said I wanted to feel happy and happy. Few actors can do such acts. “I was trembling at the missing option, but I was happy to accept it.” 

When it comes to differentiated fun from other romance dramas, Kim Soo-hyun said, “There are many kinds of stories and love. If you choose a love that suits your taste and immerse yourself, the wounds that have been there will be cured and healed.”

Oh Jung-se said, “Can our characters give love to this person? "Can I be comforted? You will be able to experience the comfort of them gradually."

Finally, Kim Soo-hyun expected 15% as the first broadcast viewership to expect. 

'Psycho but okay' is the first broadcast on the 20th at 9pm. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0003030155

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000667908

0fc17066d01609242bdbfa74c30735fae7cd349b.jpg

• Like 1

Let's pray for the 1st ep 15% rating you wish.  We know that's impossible for cable dramas / cable channel

Maybe he forgot it's TVN not public broadcast like SBS, MBC, and KBS :D

But wish you all the best.
Good ratings, success domestically and Internationally :)

EaILsrfU0AcgyrZ?format=jpg&name=360x360

EaILr_VUcAMNA5G?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 1

New tvN drama to show it's ok, to not be ok

Actors Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji pose for a press event for their upcoming tvN drama series "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" on Wednesday. [TVN]

Actors Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji pose for a press event for their upcoming tvN drama series "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" on Wednesday. [TVN]

As its title suggests, the goal of the upcoming tvN drama series “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” is to show it’s okay to not be okay.

“I believe that all of us are crazy in one way or another,” director Park Shin-woo said in an online press event on Thursday. “Just like the title says, I hope that people can look at themselves and wonder if this [to not be okay] is such a problem.”

Even before the series began airing, the news that two stars — Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji — were cast as the leads had fans in a frenzy, especially those of Kim who’d waited for his return to the screen ever since he was discharged from his mandatory military service last July.  

Until now, however, Kim had only made two cameo appearances in two drama series — “Hotel del Luna” (2019) and “Crash Landing on You” (2019) on tvN — but his short scenes have gone viral online, especially because the actor’s strikingly good looks hadn't diminished over his hiatus.  

The drama series marks his official return to the local entertainment industry.  

“I completed my military duties rather late compared to others,” Kim said. “But I think it was a good thing for me. It was rather like taking a break, and I think it gave me time to bolster my strength — both in mind and body. Although I may still lack many assets, I became more composed.”

Kim features as Moon Gang-tae, a caretaker in a psychiatric institution who solely supports his autistic older brother Sang-tae (played by actor Oh Jung-se). Seo, his romantic interest, portrays Ko Mun-yeong, the writer of hit children’s fairy tales who has a personality disorder which stems from her traumatic childhood.

From left, actors Seo Ye-ji, Kim Soo-hyun, Oh Jung-se, Park Gyu-young and director Park Shin-woo pose for the camera at online press event on Thursday. [TVN]

From left, actors Seo Ye-ji, Kim Soo-hyun, Oh Jung-se, Park Gyu-young and director Park Shin-woo pose for the camera at online press event on Thursday. [TVN]

“Mun-yeong is a self-centered, cold character who feels no empathy toward others,” Seo said, describing her character. “She is highly defensive, and her wall is physically fabricated through her looks. Her accessories, clothes and make-up aren’t for show and tell, but they’re portrayals of self-defense, implying to others that she isn’t a pushover or someone to mess around with.”

For Kim, what drew him to his character was his wounds.

“The immediate attraction was the title,” Kim said. “I also wanted to arouse empathy from the viewers through showing the process of how Gang-tae heals.”

Both Gang-tae and Mun-yeong show antisocial tendencies due to their personal hardships and past, but the story will also cover various other stories through the patients that Gang-tae takes care of.

“That’s one of the attractions of this show,” Kim said. “There will be many kinds of stories and people and I think viewers can follow the narrative of the person that they sympathize the most with, and through that, can hopefully deal with their own wounds.”

According to director Park, the series came to him as a chance for self-reflection.

“We tend to judge others [by our first impressions] and they [our evaluations] rarely ever change,” Park said. “But at the end of the day we [realize] we made mistakes and regret them. What the story is trying to say is just accept people for who they are without putting our judgments on them.”  

The series starts on June 20 and will also be available on Netflix.  

BY LEE JAE-LIM   [lee.jaelim@joongang.co.kr]  

• Like 1