❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I read on DC that CCTV13, a really huge channel in China reported on Soo Hyun yesterday. It's very rare for them to report on foreign artists on this channel cuz it's government controlled.

They reported that Soo Hyun had received 7 CFs offers from China, and with that he would get 100 mill Yuan, about 16+mill USD. And this is a treatment that only the top stars of China would get (think Fan Bing Bing)

aRYEXAT.jpg
cr. DC

On top of that, he's been #1 on Vlinkage for a whole month (Vlinkage as i know is like a Media Index that monitors the trend in China market, like for the Artist Index its score is based on the daily microblogging/search/video streaming on the artist etc.) His previous high score was on Feb14th with 9.80, and he beat his own record on March 1st with 9.90 and that's the highest record so far that Vlinkage has ever recorded! How amazing is that. He beats all their domestic stars lol

akGYi7o.jpg
cr. weibo

He's so huge in China now. They're practically fighting each other to get him on their shows/programs. His price has doubled from last year and i think we can expect to see him go to China more often for activities, because they paid crazy good lol

This article to those who miss our Soo Hyun as Do manager :)

class="titleNews"‘You Who Came From the Stars’ to Reveal Director’s Cut Epilogue

If you weren’t completely satisfied by the last epilogue of SBS’ You Who Came From the Stars, you’re in luck, because the director’s cut is said to have even more sweet moments.

‘You Who Came From the Stars’ to Reveal Director’s Cut Epilogue

On March 2, the staff of You Who Came From the Stars revealed that there is a director’s cut epilogue in existence.

“Due to the shortage of time, we weren’t able to show you the full epilogue footage for the final episode, but we will reveal it on March 4,” said the staff. “The final footage was cut off due to broadcast time, but for the happy ending for the drama, we decided to reveal it through the drama’s homepage.”

The epilogue is said to show Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) and Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) carrying out a lovey dovey time in their newlywed house, which is actually actor Jo Hyung Gi’s house in Ilsan.

Meanwhile, You Who Came From the House ended on February 27.

Photo Credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/59888/ywcfts-to-reveal-full-epilogue

class="content-title"“Miss Granny” Director Is Thankful to Kim Soo Hyun for His Cameo

“Miss Granny” Director Is Thankful to Kim Soo Hyun for His Cameo

Kim Soo Hyun makes even the smallest cameo shine like no other.

In the comedy film “Miss Granny,” Kim Soo Hyun makes a surprise cameo appearance as the young Mr. Park, played by actor Park In Hwan.

Until now, Kim Soo Hyun’s existence in the film was a sort of ending or spoiler, and the people who have seen the movie made sure to keep his cameo a secret, as if they would be ruining the movie otherwise. However, as the film broke the 8,000,000 viewer mark, the “Miss Granny” production publicly expressed their thanks to Kim Soo Hyun and revealed his cameo scene. 

Director Hwang Dong Hyuk said, “We were looking for an actor who would match well with Doo Ri, played by Shim Eun Kyung, and we immediately thought of Kim Soo Hyun. Regardless of the fact that the scene is very short, he happily agreed to do it, and we successfully created what is potentially the most surprising cameo of all time in Korean movies,” expressing his satisfaction and thanks.

In the cameo scene, Kim Soo Hyun, the young Mr. Park, rolls up on a motorcycle, and as soon as he takes off his helmet and smiles at Mal Soon, the audience was stunned.  

Even though his appearance was short, he worked with senior actress Na Moon Hee in order to perfect the dialect of his character for his one line, and perfectly played out the romance between his character and Oh Mal Soon (Na Moon Hee).

credit : soompi news

Drama soundtrack bit hit around Asia

Mar 03,2014

Article.aspx?aid=29856900

02194411.jpg

SBS’s hit series “My Love From the Star”
Although SBS’s hit series “My Love From the Star” ended last week, its soundtrack continues to do well on online music charts around the Asia Pacific.

The first single from the drama, “My Destiny,” sung by Lyn, has topped the iTunes and other online singles charts in Hong Kong and Taiwan, and had done well in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.

“We appreciate the support of both domestic and international fans,” said an official from Lyn’s agency, Music & New, over the weekend.

The success of the song grabbed the local media’s attention because it is unusual for a song from a soundtrack to do well outside of Korea, especially one not sung by a K-pop idol band.

“My Destiny” was also a big hit in Korea, with its December release topping all the major online music charts.

In addition to the Lyn song, several other singles from the “My Love From the Star” soundtrack are also doing well on charts around Asia. On the MOOV chart, one of the largest online music outlets in Hong Kong, four songs from the soundtrack are sitting in the top five of the daily singles chart, led by Kim Soo-hyun’s song “In Front of Your House.”

The ever-increasing popularity for the show has Kim’s popularity growing in China, too. Kim now has 4.6 million followers on his Weibo page, the Chinese microblogging site that is like Twitter, and this week he will fly to Nanjing, China, to appear in a local entertainment show.

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

credit : JoongAngDaily

I had my eyes on him since Will It Snow at Christmas and I am so thrilled he is doing so well!  More than his looks, I was drawn into his ability to embody emotion at such a young age - and to see him grow and become more polished (yes, I admit in his looks as well), he just makes me anticipate seeing him more and more!  I just can't wait for his next project!!!!

There are RUMORS that one of our big networks here in the PH has already picked up YWCFTS. Hopefully it'll become a hit here in our country, right? Then we could petition for him to drop by. Hihi! :D

Dream High - abs-cbn

the moon that embraces the sun - gma7

ywcets - gma7 from what iwheard got thb rights

Guest soosoosoohyun

Dear Life ruiner #1 Kim Soo Hyun
My life has been turned upside down... I kept thinking about you, made a blog addiction blog for you to satisfy my cravings, yes the sleepless nights still needing to get up for work... the times i randomly looked at the sky wondering is it that star or that star... my thoughts are always about you I'm officially hopeless.
I wonder what my life was like before... and also I've watched all of your dramas too many times... especially YWCFTS I literally watched that show 20x.... or more... seriously I've never been this crazy for a drama.
also I've spent the better part of my 1 week vacation hibernating watching videos about you... again and again, I've learned so much How amazing you are as a person, it's not just your looks but the way you are... you are just amazing aren't you? too amazing I can't help it. Why are you so kind? a gentleman perfect manners, funny and playful.
I've never seen a person as talented as you, Your acting is the best, how can convey so much emotion and the we can feel just through your eyes, how can you just convey such deep emotions even at a young age? when i heard the way you immerse yourself in your characters your dedication to your acting, you are really amazing, your passion just gets me, I'll support you forever.tumblr_inline_n1ub3lcJLW1r3kshr.gif

your singing brings a lot of idols to shame, can't you release an album, not only that you are an amazing dancer, and when you sing so much emotion comes through your voice.
this is getting pretty long....
thank you! soo hyun for everythingtumblr_inline_n1snn0pj361r3kshr.gif
kisses on your kissable lips~

'My Love' sparks hallyu sensation

05-01%28184%29.jpg
“My Love From the Star,” starring hallyu heartthrob Kim Soo-hyun, left, and Jun Ji-hyun, has gained popularity in Korea and China.
/ Courtesy of SBS

Drama fever spills over fashion, food

By Chung Ah-young

In December, the SBS television drama series “My Love From the Star” got off to a shaky start amid a heated controversy over plagiarism, as it adopted a concept similar to the comic book series “Seol Hee.” But the drama ended up creating a huge hallyu sensation not only in Korea, but in China as well.

When the last episode of “My Love” was aired on Feb. 27, some Chinese fans watched it at the Sheshan Observatory in Shanghai, China, eating chicken and drinking beer.

The observatory was a special venue for the grand finale of the drama organized by IQIYI, China’s online television and movie portal site, responding to the soaring popularity there as the drama frequently has with constellation and astrological backgrounds.

05-12%281%29.jpg
“My Love from the Star” has created a “chimaek” (eating chicken and drinking beer) craze in China. / Korea Times file

“My Love” has created a ripple effect in the Korean drama scene, which has seen fewer dramas gaining wide support after “Winter Sonata” and “Jewel in the Palace.”

In a recent survey by Gallup Korea, the series was ranked as the favorite TV show for Koreans, followed by “Infinite Challenge,” a variety show which had long topped the rankings.

The drama is based on the historical Gwanghae Journal from the Joseon Kingdom (1392-1910) which records a mysterious UFO appearing in Gangwon Province. The series features an “alien” who appears as a human named Do Min-joon _ played by Kim Soo-hyun. He doesn’t get old and has been living in Korea for the past 400 years. Do lives in modern Korea and falls in love with a famous actress named Chun Song-i ― played by Jun Ji-hyun. The romantic chemistry between Do and Chun is mainly responsible for the drama’s spiking popularity. 

Kim is one of the most sought-after actors as every drama or film in which he stars is a success. He became a household name in 2011 in the teen drama “Dream High,” and rose to stardom in MBC’s popular epic drama “The Moon That Embraces the Sun” in 2012. He has also starred on the big screen in the films ”The Thieves” and “Secretly, Greatly.”

In this drama, his versatile character performance shifting in time and space appeals to female audiences. Also, supporting roles played by Shin Sung-rok and Park Hae-jin have added a unique flavor to the series.

Jun has earned high praise for her portrayal of Chun, which is similar to her previous successful role in the romantic comedy film “My Sassy Girl.”

In the drama, everything she wears and eats has been in vogue. Yves-Saint Laurent’s No.52 lipstick sold out in major department stores. The craze goes beyond lipsticks. Fashion brand ShesMiss has seen a steep sales surge because Jun wore a winter coat from the brand in a recent episode.

ShesMiss said that after the drama was aired, all 2,500 of the coats in stock at its stores nationwide sold out in just 10 days.

A China’s entertainment newspaper recently featured Jun in a six-page article about
the recent drama craze there.

The Wall Street Journal recently reported that Korean TV series have long been popular in China, and “My Love” is one of the most-discussed topics on Sina’s Weibo microblogging platform and it has created a “chimaek” (eating chicken and drinking beer) craze in China

The newspaper said that more than 3.7 million posts related to the Chinese term for chimaek have appeared.

According to the newspaper, even some Chinese celebrities are fans of the show, fueling the craze.

Tourist packages targeting Chinese fans have been launched. Sinsegye Tour has been offering tourist programs connected to the drama since April. The tour includes stops in Seoul and Gangwon Province where the drama is filmed. “After the drama began airing, an increasing number of Chinese fans have asked to see the drama film sets. So our package will satisfy them,” an official of the company said.

Seoul Tower’s top-floor restaurant has seen large numbers of tourists because that is where Kim and Jun had dinner together on the show.

Petit France, a French cultural village in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi Province, also became a tourist hot spot since the characters kissed there in the 15th episode.

The program’s unprecedented success is attributed in part to its online distribution in China, as it has immediately gone viral. The drama has hit more than 600 million views on IQIYI, China’s video site.  

“Chinese fans don’t have to wait to watch Korean dramas until they are formally broadcast through TV stations because they can see them via the Internet. It’s immediate and fast, thus helping them gain fast popularity,” a drama critic said.

credit : Korea Times

Drama soundtrack bit hit around Asia

photo409565.jpg

SBS's hit series "You Came From The Stars"

Although SBS's hit series "You Came From The Stars" ended last week, its soundtrack continues to do well on online music charts around the Asia Pacific.

The first single from the drama, "My Destiny", sung by Lyn, has topped the iTunes and other online singles charts in Hong Kong and Taiwan, and had done well in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.

"We appreciate the support of both domestic and international fans", said an official from Lyn's agency, Music & New, over the weekend.

The success of the song grabbed the local media's attention because it is unusual for a song from a soundtrack to do well outside of Korea, especially one not sung by a K-pop idol band.

"My Destiny" was also a big hit in Korea, with its December release topping all the major online music charts.

In addition to the Lyn song, several other singles from the "You Came From The Stars" soundtrack are also doing well on charts around Asia. On the MOOV chart, one of the largest online music outlets in Hong Kong, four songs from the soundtrack are sitting in the top five of the daily singles chart, led by Kim Soo-hyun's song "In Front of Your House".

The ever-increasing popularity for the show has Kim's popularity growing in China, too. Kim now has 4.6 million followers on his Weibo page, the Chinese microblogging site that is like Twitter, and this week he will fly to Nanjing, China, to appear in a local entertainment show.

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

http://www.hancinema.net/drama-soundtrack-bit-hit-around-asia-66597.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

class="svtitle"Kim Soo Hyun’s net worth is now S$1.2 million?The lead actor in ‘My Love from the Star’ now has a million-dollar price tag and hundreds of event invitations

3CE17DBE2E4EB5F97AF7845ADAF5D.jpg

My Love from the Star actor Kim Soo Hyun has reportedly been bombarded with invitations to go on shows and programmes.

According to his manager, Soo Hyun receives at least 100 event invitations a day. Soo Hyun has confirmed that he will be a special guest on Chinese science competition programme Super Brain, which originated in Germany, on the 8th of this month.

Tickets for Super Brain have reached NT24,000 (approximately S$1,000) for that day. Some say Soo Hyun’s net worth has increased to NT29 million (approximately S$1.2 million), but the production unit has refuted the claims, saying that his net worth is inferior to that of the show’s moderator and host, Mandopop singer songwriter Jay Chou.

However a source revealed that with Soo Hyun’s rise to popularity, it would cost about NT15 million (approximately S$630,000) to invite him, which is NT5.1 million (approximately S$210,000) more than Korean star Lee Min Ho, who is just as popular in Asia.

He often wore clothes from Korean fashion brand Ziozia (for which he is the spokesperson) in the drama, and the fashion line’s sales has increased by 50 percent this year, compared to last year. It is also rumoured that a Chinese fashion line has offered USD$1 million (approximately S$1.26 million) for him to be their spokesperson.

My Love from the Star chalked up sky high ratings of 28.1 percent on its final episode last week. Its production crew is said to be holding a celebratory party today. For now, Soo Hyun will be focusing on clearing his long line-up of commercials.

Kim Soo Hyun

source : http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/kim-soo-hyun%E2%80%99s-net-worth-is-now-sdollar12-million