❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Just watching utube, interviewing KSH n there is some kissing scene pic from TMTETS in that vid.

I realizing that KSH ear is not as red as the time he doing kissing scene with JJH :\">

When he kiss suzy in DH, his ear is not red too.

Wonder why? Kekeke

Demm...i really want to ship them 2 in RL, ottokae :(( *not to mention that JJH is married

as3soompi said: So, apparently there will be new sbs drama called God's Gift-14 days which the main character named Kim Soo-hyun (played by Lee Bo-young)
after God's Gift ends, there will be a drama titled Doctor Stranger which the heroine is named Oh Soo-hyun (played by Kang So-ra).
it seems SBS has its own interpretation of Soo-hyun syndrome. wkwkwkwk
*funny that all those Soo-hyun characters are all female

Guest jasmine27

Happy Birthday to our dear Kim  Soo Hyun !!!  Time flies so fast.  It seems like I just finished watching Dream HIgh - and soo much has happened to our dear boy since then.  He's moved on to  become a Joseon King - a CF king - a thief - a super spy - a sexy alien.  Of course to his fans, he'll always be Soo Hyun, that cute, shy, super handsome King of Korean drama.   :x :x :x :x

According to Kim Soohyun, the most important thing in bowling is how to "strike a pose." The picture is really KSH, taken by a lucky person who happened to be there at the same time.   

0gdlVHJ.jpg

He's also obsessed with bicycle and badminton. There has been a few sightings of him in Namsan playing badminton with random grandpas and ajeossis. These are some of his interviews during his Secretly Greatly promotion:

From Sports Dong-A:

His biggest interest these days is bowling. He knows practically every bowling venues in Seoul and when he plays, he plays for nearly 5 hours. "It's so strange that I play that much and don't get any better." Then he shows his thumbs hardened from bowling practice.  

From Max movie:

"I love to sweat when working out. Since weather is nice these days, I ride bicycle, and play badminton. When I play badminton, I intentionally wear thick clothes to make me sweat a lot. And when I hang out with school friends, I play bowling. I've got a callus from so much bowling but my score remains the same for months. Maybe I'm not good at it. I've lost so many bowling battles and I would've bought at least 5 bowling balls with the amount of money that I've lost (laugh)" 

From At Style:

-What makes you dance with joy?

"These days, playing bowling with friends, when I get great scores"

- What do you do when you're not filming?

"I go to school, I play bowling and badminton, and I ride bicycle"

- What is your hobby?

"Bowling"

- What are your obsessions?"

"Bowling, badminton... I like to win!"