❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

jenbuns said: @strngrinkr Thank you so much for the translation! U're awesome! ;) I guess the show was trying to garner for some attention by mentioning his name. It really irritates me when articles, shows and interviews imply that our dear boy has an attitude or that he is proud. He's just shy & careful! Bleh!!

I haven't seen Suzy's dramas so I'm not feeling the Hyunzy couple. Maybe I'll change my mind once I see the cameo.

I remember reading somewhere that Soo Hyun admitted to having 8 or 9 girlfriends/relationships in an interview - is this true?  It is so atypical for a star to admit to ANY relationship, let alone 8 or 9 of them. This truly surprised me. Anyone can confirm if he said this?

Hi. What i know is Actually he didnt say that. They played yes or no game. Reporter asked him if he had more than 10 gf. He raise *x*icon. Then he said 9 ( with a cute reaction) He was just joking and teasing his fans.

you can see his reaction 10:18 . Just like what he wrote when his fans visit him during ycfts filming. He wrote on the paper( board? I dont know how to name ) Now Im Manager Do, i wont buy it. Haha. :)) such a playful boy. :x

Guest glamfan

@swingbaby and @dramafan888 thanks for confirming my thoughts! I KNEW there was something lost in translation somewhere. It would have been terribly out of character for him to say something like that seriously. I can see how he would joke about it though. Naughty boy ;))

Edit: @swingbaby thanks for the video! this is the reason I much prefer watching an interview than reading about one. Although I don't understand a thing, a lot can be read from his body language. And we all know his body SPEAKS volumes!  :\">

strngrinkr said: There was quite a buzz in the morning about his next potential project. Some are speculating he is being considered for the main role in a popular Korean cartoon "밤을 걷는 선비 (I don't know how it's translated in English. Nightwalker? a Man that Walks the Night?) because Keyeast bought the copyright from the creators to make a drama out of it. I heard the cartoon is very popular and KSH looks very good in it but so far the sources related to him denied ever being approached and said he would not comment on any other projects until YWCFS is over. BTW, the cartoon is about a vampire living in the Choseon era. Vampire KSH. What do you think?

There was quite a buzz in the morning about his next potential project. Some are speculating he is being considered for the main role in a popular Korean cartoon "밤을 걷는 선비 (I don't know how it's translated in English. Nightwalker? a Man that Walks the Night?) because Keyeast bought the copyright from the creators to make a drama out of it. I heard the cartoon is very popular and KSH looks very good in it but so far the sources related to him denied ever being approached and said he would not comment on any other projects until YWCFS is over. BTW, the cartoon is about a vampire living in the Choseon era. Vampire KSH. What do you think? 

Here are some images of the cartoon:

20140211_1392089286_81557000_1.jpg

IMG_1173.PNG

Oh my gosh that would be awesome. Vampire!!!! If he accept this. He will be the hottest vampire ever. Plus its saquek. It really suit him. Haha Is that drama then? I wish its a movie. I hope he will make a movie. Im so fine with a drama in 2 years.

Btw i wanna see those role

1. Psycho- something like Norman from BatesMotel

2. Kasawana :D

3. Evil guy

4. Godfather ( full action-criminal

5. Boxer

6. Solider or marine- :3 im sure he will look awesome in military clothes.

Okey all role :))

class="at_ttl"Which K-Drama Character Would You Spend Valentine's Day With?

you-who-came-from-the-stars.jpg?w=600

If your Valentine's Day plans include watching a k-drama, you may want to consider which k-drama character is the best catch on that romantic holiday.

In Korea, on Valentine's Day, it's usually the women who buy gifts for men and that gift is often chocolate. Here are the attributes of some current k-drama lead characters to help you decide which one you would buy chocolates for.

"You Who Came From The Stars": Do Min Joon, played by Kim Soo Hyun, can be secretive and occasionally hard to get along with. But he's also smart, attractive and does rush to rescue the woman he loves whenever she needs him. Also, if she's walking away, he can float her over for a kiss. Second lead Lee Hi Kyung, as played by Park Hae Jin, is a romantic too. He closed the amusement park for Chun Song Yi, played by Jun Ji Hyun, and he took her on a Ferris wheel ride to propose.

Do Min Joon obviously has some advantages but his days on earth are numbered.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : kdramastars

class="tit_detail"[HOT] Kim Soo Hyun in Hanbok (Korean Traditional Dress)

image_thumb564.png

They say Kim Soo Hyun is the actor that looks most natural and fabulous in Hanbok. Check out the collection of Kim Soo Hyun’s ‘hanbok scenes’ from his hit drama ‘You Who Came From The Star’.

image_thumb565.png

image_thumb566.png

image_thumb567.png

image_thumb568.png

image_thumb569.png

image_thumb570.png

image_thumb571.png

image_thumb572.png

I think he needs to rest before he gets into anything as harsh as filming for dramas! I love to see him as an emo dark gorgeous vampire, but so far, vampires in dramas are just tacky. However, if he does this, he will be the same as Gianna (whom so many are shipping him with currently), as she was Saya the Vampire in Blood. Kekeke.
As for articles that say he is arrogant. I think he has the right to be. Afterall he is young and you tend to believe what media and adults tell you, so fame easily gets into the heads of young bright stars. But I believe after that time, with so many rumors and criticisms, he has checked himself, and toned down a lot. Now he is just being careful and handling things as professional as possible. Think, if he was proud and rude, will he have so many actor-friends who respond to his drama love calls? :) I think it is not for us to say, but people who have worked with him, and they have shown us that.

Much as I'd love to see him do another period drama, 별그대 is still six episodes away from completion so I share the same sentiment as most of you. He needs some rest. But if by any chance he ends up getting this project, then good for both him and us. Another work for him, another drama to spazz on for us. Heehee. :)
Anyway,
tumblr_inline_n0sjonqHaK1r3kshr.gif

Blessed puppy, are you not.
(cr: soosoosoohyun@tumblr for the gif)

As much as I'd love to see him in another drama, I hope he wouldn't take this Manhwa adaptation drama. Timing wise he's still exhausted after YWCFTS and genre wise, it falls into fantasy category which will be unavoidable for the audiences to compare this vampire role and the alien role due to short period gap.Just like what happened to LMH in Boys Before Flowers and The Heirs. 

After watching all his drama and movies, I'm sure he will become more selective in selecting his projects. Fighting!!!

Guest AnJilaah

^ fuschiah i agree with all your points I think he'll probably have a movie as his next project. Also, I rather he rest as well after YWCFTS. 
btw, hi everyone in this thread. :) I love KSH (I first saw him in Dream High) and I think he is mighty talented and every deserving of the success he has been receiving for the last few years. I'll be supporting him all the way for his future projects! :D Fighting!