❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

5 hours ago, Magician said:

Queen Of Tears Ep 13 epilogue is trending #6 on Naver TV’s top 100

“Baek Hyunwoo’s tearful video letter for Hong Haein”

@Magician  thanks for sharing this good news. EP13 is one of the drama EPs that I love. Here, Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun) and Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won) spent more time together like a newlywed couple to create memories. The two showed their fondness for each other and took several pictures and spent every minute full of love. This is also where she found this emotional message from him, making her cry.   :heart2beat:

*** According to a report by a Korean media outlet, Queen of Tears has yet again achieved a major milestone by earning over 65 billion won in revenue. They have exceeded the production cost, which is 56 billion won. It has gained an additional 10 billion won, making it a box office hit for the first half of 2024. Although it was initially estimated to have a 40 billion won production value it increased to 16 billion won more. The total daily cost of each episode is 3.6 billion won. However, the value was earned through Netflix streaming in over 190 countries and through tvN programming in South Korea. It has become the highest-grossing K-drama to be released in the first half of 2024. Additionally, with ratings above 20 percent, they have received the highest viewership for a Saturday episode released to date. With only three episodes left, the show has already attained major milestones.   :Fist1:

2 minutes ago, Magician said:

Hot Post about Kim Soo Hyun's acting tonight

GLsqgidawAADPPA?format=jpg&name=medium

GLsqiS6bAAAKZzO?format=jpg&name=medium

@Magician  Aside from tonight's EP, Kim Soo-hyun’s acting in Episode 13, which was last night also amazes viewers, saying  “He Deserves A Daesang” especially his tearful video letter scene. I couldn't agree with them more - this scene was impactful. Kim Soo-hyun’s acting was amazing. His monologue scene was perfect.   :happyshakes:

• Like 1

"Queen of Tears" Episode 14 Ratings:

Nielsen national ratings: 21.625 %

Nielsen metropolitan area ratings: 23.925%

GLuNvRUbgAAMECw?format=jpg&name=large

GLuMJeaa4AAE2Dm?format=jpg&name=medium

The viewer ratings for the 14th episode of 'Queen of Tears', which aired on this day, soared to impressive levels. The episode achieved an average viewership of 23.9% in the metropolitan area, peaking at 26%, and an average of 21.6% nationwide, with a peak of 23.3%.

These ratings represent a continuous seven-week streak of breaking its own highest viewer ratings in both the metropolitan area and nationwide. Additionally, the drama secured the top spot in its time slot across all channels, including terrestrial networks, reaffirming its popularity among viewers. These ratings are based on data from paid platforms integrating cable, IPTV, and satellite services, provided by Nielsen Korea.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/014/00

GLiBs_zaYAIZQiz?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

OSEN, through Reporter Soo-yeon Yoo, highlights the explosive popularity and buzz surrounding 'Queen of Tears'.

The recent dramatic developments in the storyline, particularly Hong Hae-in's memory loss after surgery, have captivated viewers. The unexpected twist of Baek Hyunwoo's arrest and the introduction of Yoon Eun-seong as a significant character have raised anticipation and emotions among fans.

Celebrities such as Espa Carina, Younha, and Moonbyul have openly shared their reactions to the show. Espa Carina expressed frustration and suspense during the broadcast, even resorting to drinking soda to manage her excitement. Younha eagerly anticipated watching the show and shared her reactions, questioning the motives of certain characters. Moonbyul, from MAMAMOO, humorously expressed disbelief at the unfolding events, creating a sense of camaraderie with fellow viewers.

The intense response from both viewers and celebrities underscores the gripping nature of 'Queen of Tears', building anticipation for the upcoming episodes leading to the finale on Saturday, April 27th at 9:20 PM.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/109/0005063080

GLu3xHnaAAA4PEb?format=jpg&name=small

GLs6GQBbcAAeo0a?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GLs6pwWaAAAKsaY?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Here are the ratings for Episode 14! :).

20240422003236_Kim-Ji-Won-Kim-Soo-Hyun-7

"Queen Of Tears" Heads Into Final Week On Its Highest Ratings Yet

Will “Queen of Tears” manage to set a new tvN record with its series finale next week?

On April 21, the popular romance drama soared to its highest viewership ratings yet ahead of its final two episodes. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “Queen of Tears” climbed to an average nationwide rating of 21.625 percent, marking a new personal record for the series.

Notably, “Queen of Tears” fell just short of the 21.683 percent nationwide average earned by the series finale of “Crash Landing on You,” which currently holds the record for the highest drama ratings in tvN history

https://www.soompi.com/article/1656297wpp/queen-of-tears-heads-into-final-week-on-its-highest-ratings-yet

The topic in The Qoo has now more than 57,000 views and 500 plus comments. Most comments hope he wins in Baeksang but most of them know that his category is very competitive and that anyone from his co nominees can win it

GLvInzjbgAAyjZn?format=jpg&name=large

GLvIpC2aQAA-YQY?format=jpg&name=large

7 minutes ago, Magician said:

The topic in The Qoo has now more than 57,000 views and 500 plus comments. Most comments hope he wins in Baeksang but most of them know that his category is very competitive and that anyone from his co nominees can win it

GLvInzjbgAAyjZn?format=jpg&name=large

GLvIpC2aQAA-YQY?format=jpg&name=large

@Magician I couldn't agree more - when they say, "category is very competitive and that anyone from his co nominees can win it". I can only say, good luck!  We're just 1-week away from the finale' of the drama and the success is absolutely a team effort of acting, writing and directing. Can't wait for the rest of the EPs and his OST. I followed Kim Soo Hyun's career ever since. Watched all his works. He has the most impressive filmography amongst actors in his age, no doubt. His draw is really well-deserved. True, he's the "King of Tears". Kim Soo Hyun has the ability to break me without even trying. He's insanely popular overseas obviously, but more importantly, the whole of SK loves him to death. I don't have much to say - only that he just wins at everything in life. That epilogue had my standing ovation. While watching it, looking at his face for so long, I just want to note how utterly insane it is that Kim Soo Hyun hasn't aged. I must commend him in getting this kind of role, one that has depth and full development. Queen of Tears has its shortcomings but, that doesn't take away why the viewers are loving it. His drama track record is pretty much impeccable.   :kisslevel:

• Like 1

Top 15 tvN Dramas With The Highest Ratings Ever (2024 Update)

2. "Queen of Tears" - 21.6%

The awaited K-Drama "Queen of Tears" (2024) with top Hallyu stars Kim SooHyun and Kim JiWon started with 5.9% and reached impressive ratings of 21.6% with episode 14.  Viewers are hooked and the drama went viral for its story and amazing acting. It is still airing.

• Like 1

*** For the sixth week in a row, “Queen of Tears” remained No. 1 on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the TV dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon. The drama top the list of most buzzworthy dramas, but its cast continued to dominate the list of buzzworthy drama cast members, sweeping five of this week’s top 10 spots. Kim Soo Hyun came in at No. 1, Kim Ji Won at No. 2, Park Sung Hoon at No. 5, Kwak Dong Yeon at No. 8, and Kim Kap Soo at No. 9.   :happydance:

Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings (Good Data Corporation’s weekly list)

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. tvN “Queen of Tears”
  2. tvN “Lovely Runner”
  3. MBC “Wonderful World”
  4. SBS “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection”
  5. KBS2 “Beauty and Mr. Romantic”
  6. KBS2 “Nothing Uncovered”
  7. MBC “Chief Detective 1958”
  8. MBN “Missing Crown Prince”
  9. MBC “Third Marriage”
  10. JTBC “Hide

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Kim Soo Hyun (“Queen of Tears”)
  2. Kim Ji Won (“Queen of Tears”)
  3. Byeon Woo Seok (“Lovely Runner”)
  4. Kim Hye Yoon (“Lovely Runner”)
  5. Park Sung Hoon (“Queen of Tears”)
  6. Cha Eun Woo (“Wonderful World”)
  7. Kim Nam Joo (“Wonderful World”)
  8. Kwak Dong Yeon (“Queen of Tears”)
  9. Kim Kap Soo (“Queen of Tears”)
  10. Han Hyo Joo (“Blood Free”)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On April 22, 2024 Data)

netflix-program-ranking-most-popular-22-

1. "Parasyte: The Grey"

2. "Queen of Tears"

3. "A Clean Sweep"

4. "3 Body Problem"

5. "The Grimm Variations"

6. "Flower Middle-Aged Dad" (아빠는 꽃중년)

7. "Chicken Nugget"

8. "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba" 

9. "Physical: 100"

10. "Baby Reindeer" 

6 hours ago, Magician said:

"Queen of Tears" Episode 14 Ratings:

Nielsen national ratings: 21.625 %

Nielsen metropolitan area ratings: 23.925%

The viewer ratings for the 14th episode of 'Queen of Tears', which aired on this day, soared to impressive levels. The episode achieved an average viewership of 23.9% in the metropolitan area, peaking at 26%, and an average of 21.6% nationwide, with a peak of 23.3%.

These ratings represent a continuous seven-week streak of breaking its own highest viewer ratings in both the metropolitan area and nationwide. Additionally, the drama secured the top spot in its time slot across all channels, including terrestrial networks, reaffirming its popularity among viewers. These ratings are based on data from paid platforms integrating cable, IPTV, and satellite services, provided by Nielsen Korea.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/014/00

@Magician  Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won) finally decided to get the surgery in Germany. But, I'm curious if she can recognize Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun) after the operation? Since it turned out that she lost all her memories as a side-effect of the surgery. Waking up after the surgery, the only three letters Hong Hae-in remembered were Baek Hyun Woo's name. URGHH....... what’s worse was that Yoon Eun-sung introduced himself to Hong Hae-in as her longtime lover since their college days. There are only two episodes left until the drama ends, and this is its development, the situation after Hong Hae-in underwent surgery. I'm curious how Baek Hyun-woo will clear his name. I'm afraid that the story may wrap up with an ending that cannot satisfy viewers. While at the same time, I feel otherwise. I know "Queen of Tears couldn’t get any better! It looks like EP14 has full of Kim Soo Hyun crying. And the wondrous locations in Germany continue to showcase the quality budget of this drama in this EP. Aish.....the roller coaster isn’t over yet. I worry for the outcome. This drama is crazy. I feel I could pull and break a car glass window if it doesn't end well. I remember Kim Soo Hyun said while reading the script, "can someone love this much"? I think Kim Soo Hyun decided this is the drama where he will exhaust everyone's emotions. He had no drama for 3-years so, he's compensating the pain 300x over - hahaha - I guess he was drained filming by the entire scene here. What an actor he is!   :loveu:

The latest rating almost tied with “Crash Landing On You”. The highest-rating drama on tvN is still “Crash Landing on You”. No other drama has reached it and “Crash Landing on You” has maintained the record for four years. But, wait & see..... With a total of 16 episodes, “Queen of Tears” has only two more episodes until it ends. As the drama already exceeded 20%, expectations are high for it to break the record of “Crash Landing of You” and set a new rating record for tvN dramas.   :emmm:

3 hours ago, willenette said:

I'm afraid that the story may wrap up with an ending that cannot satisfy viewers. While at the same time, I feel otherwise. I know "Queen of Tears couldn’t get any better! It looks like EP14 has full of Kim Soo Hyun crying.

I still hope Happy Ending :blush:  and wish QOT break the record of “Crash Landing of You" 

Rating 22% is perfect for me :mrgreen:

GLwm7nJawAAgB-e?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1

Actor Kim Soo Hyun is attracting attention with a unique communication method.

On the 18th, DearU bubble announced that Kim Soo-hyun had joined the fandom social network service bubble. He is the first bubble artist of the agency Goldmedalist.

GLwbwc9bYAEXkyl?format=jpg&name=medium