❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Can't wait their chemistry

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing more pictures of the couple. Me, too - can't wait to see them on-screen. I'm sure they will have good chemistry since this is their 2nd time working together. They had collaborated in a Pudding CF before some years ago, right? I guess it helps that they are not total strangers. Besides, they're on the same Label. :blush:

• Love 1

[SBS Star] Fans Find Extreme Similarities Between Kim Soo Hyun & NCT MARK's Facial Features

201440043_1280.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun and K-pop boy group NCT's member MARK's similar appearance is making fans wonder if they are related in any way. With Kim Soo Hyun's recent return to the industry after his military service, Kim Soo Hyun has been under more limelight than ever. As Kim Soo Hyun's fans were having a discussion about his looks, one brought up that he/she thinks Kim Soo Hyun and MARK look quite similar to each other. After hearing him/her, other fans started seeing this; the two stars in fact showed a remarkable resemblance.

Then, Kim Soo Hyun's fans decided to share this interesting fact with other K-drama, K-movie and K-pop fans. As soon as a post about their visual similarities were uploaded on an online community, the post flooded with comments agreeing with those fans. In the comments, people wrote, "I've never really thought about it, but I definitely see it now! They could probably pass as brothers!", "I'm dead serious here. Are you two related at all?",

"This is so cool!" and so on.

(Credit= SBS funE) (SBS Star)

So his old drama popular again  :)

'Producer' real-time search term appeared... What is the 9-12th re-run channel?

'Producer' is a hot topic on real-time search terms. From 1:29 pm on the 14th, the drama 'Producer' is continuously aired on the cable E-channel. 'Producers' had appeared, such as the unfolding story of a people into stations drama actor Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun, IU, and Im Ye-jin . It ended in a total of 12 trilogy in 2015 and recorded the highest viewing rate of 17.7% at the time of airing.

Meanwhile, starting on the 9th, episode 10 will be broadcast at 3:13 pm,  episode 11 at 4:56, and episode 12 at 6:53.

http://m.theceluv.com/article.php?aid=1592112346327674006#_enliple

14327674.jpg

'Producer'  NO 7  :heart:

Eac-um_UwAA8NgG?format=jpg&name=360x360

Producer OST 'Palpitations by Ben'  no.5 in Melon Music Searching

EacXda9UwAAlFE_?format=jpg&name=small

13 hours ago, willenette said:

[SBS Star] Fans Find Extreme Similarities Between Kim Soo Hyun & NCT MARK's Facial Features

I don't know who MARK is (his name is spelled in all caps?), but other than both being men, I don't see any similarities in their looks.