❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Good morning. Am I the only one worried and wondering why South Korea media outlet seems to be snubbing Kim Soo-hyun? I understand the secrecy of him going to Paris considering that it is supposedly a surprise for the the guests, but I find it wierd that the chinese media are the only ones covering the post event. Hopefully my gut feel is wrong.

31 minutes ago, Jacel said:

Good morning. Am I the only one worried and wondering why South Korea media outlet seems to be snubbing Kim Soo-hyun? I understand the secrecy of him going to Paris considering that it is supposedly a surprise for the the guests, but I find it wierd that the chinese media are the only ones covering the post event. Hopefully my gut feel is wrong.

Maybe because Gichancy is Chinese brand :)

1 hour ago, Jacel said:

Hi there. Don’t worry. Like @hwonhwon_stv said maybe bcs it’s Chinese brand. And nobody know he is there until he appeared.  It was real surprise. I guess His ninja mode has improved. :yum: 

Btw what do you guys think about psycho it’s okey?

i think if the script is good, it’ll be really good project.

• Like 2

Oh okay. The other brand is Korean? So even if it was launced in China SK media supports it. Honestly, right now I will watch any drama he chooses. So, if "Psycho but its okay" is a drama of his choice, and not just by his agency or anyone, if he really chose it, I am confident it is excellent. I trust his artistic sense, and trust him as an exemptionally talented yet well grounded actor.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jacel said:

Oh okay. The other brand is Korean? So even if it was launced in China SK media supports it. Honestly, right now I will watch any drama he chooses. So, if "Psycho but its okay" is a drama of his choice, and not just by his agency or anyone, if he really chose it, I am confident it is excellent. I trust his artistic sense, and trust him as an exemptionally talented yet well grounded actor.

Yes. DPC is Korean beauty brand. 

his drama choices are great. I always wanted to see him in doctor role. hope he will accept it. I miss him on my screen. Hotel blue moon was crazy. I need more:love:

• Like 3

VIDEO

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Ie5V4hZHy?fid=1034:4433593406319552

2019.11.1   Hong Kong media news

Ming Pao News

Korean drama "You from the stars" male star Kim Soo Hyun retirement since July, no new works have been implemented yet. It is expected that the "Men" will be expected to perform as soon as next year. However, his guest appearance in the Korean drama "Hotel Deluna", although only one minute, but has become a hot word, proves that his charm is still. 

After the retirement, Kim Soo-hyun frequently took pictures of advertising and attracted fans. After attending the Shanghai endorsement event last week, he appeared in the Paris Opera House yesterday, which was the new product launching platform for the mainland makeup brand.

Kim Soo Hyun wearing sunglasses and wearing a dark blue suit, the style "Chok" exploded, his surprise appeared, so that the audience kept screaming.

Kim Soo Hyun who is in a good mood, smiles all over the face, waving with the audience from time to time, and greets the audience with the Chinese "Hello."

Later, Kim Soo-hyun took a photo with the brand owner and was given flowers. Although Kim Soo-hyun appeared more than 10 minutes, he has successfully created a topic. 

59e054fbgy1g8i6qj7m78j20v91hz4c2.jpg

59e054fbgy1g8i6qinza6j20v81cm4d0.jpg

Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun who retired in July this year, is choosing to come back. After attending the brand event in Shanghai last week, he went to Paris to attend the press conference of endorsement of mainland brands and continued to attract fans.

When his suit bones appeared, there were screams in the field, and a large number of female guests gathered at the scene. It was a special journey for relatives and idols. He showed his signature sunshine smile and waved his hand, saying that he was very happy to go to Paris to participate in the event, and he was given a brand of sunglasses, and tried it on the spot, once again causing the audience to scream. 

59e054fbgy1g8i6qjq2imj20ut0w4176.jpg

5 hours ago, Jacel said:

Hi Jacel,  I don't follow other Korean celebs, so I can't speak for others, but SK media outlets don't report on Soo Hyun's oversea schedules, even before his enlistment. 

He doesn't do the airport fashion thing either so no one knows when he leaves and comes back in SK. Usually reporters are called by the agency or clothing sponsors when a celebrity is at the airport wearing sponsored clothing.  He is too private to do things like that.

1 hour ago, swingbaby said:

Yes. DPC is Korean beauty brand. 

his drama choices are great. I always wanted to see him in doctor role. hope he will accept it. I miss him on my screen. Hotel blue moon was crazy. I need more:love:

I am dying to see him too, but not crazy about the premise of this psycho drama. Soo Hyun said he will return with a project next year, so if he doesn't choose this one, he'll choose something else. I'm hoping it's something else.

I do not usually stick to a single artist. In the past, I decide movies or tv shows based on whether I like the synopsis. Most often than not, I would even forget the actor/actress behind the character I like. But after watching (I think) all of Kim Soo Hyun’s work. I find it less time consuming to simply try watching it as soon as I know he is part of it. My assumption is that even if it maybe something that is not for everyone, it will be something that is artistically and perfectly executed by him. And I do not know if it is just coincidence, it seems that when he is the lead he doesn’t shine alone but the entire cast that acts along with him; thus, making the most cliche type of script, wonderful to watch. So if he accepts “psycho but okay”; I believe I would definitely enjoy it.

• Like 1