❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

10 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Mmm..i think i'm clueless here. What's the issue about? I think i once read someone said he was rude when filming secretly greatly. 

Let me guess, you read this on OneHallyu and that person happens to know someone who lives in that small village where Secretly Greatly was filmed?  

It’s interesting how you’ll only hear he’s a rude person from a random person that hangs out at a Kpop site who happens to know someone who knows his neighbor/teacher/childhood classmate, etc. Yet the people who’ve actually worked with him have nothing but praises for him, especially his seniors.  Many small supporting actors from The Producers have said they were nervous to film with him at the beginning because of his top star status but he would always be the first to greet them to make them feel at ease.  When his popularity exploded in China in 2014, that didn't bode well with everybody since he was taking away CFs from local stars.  Some Chinese newspaper started writing up stories about how he became arrogant after hitting it big.  When this news circulated back to Korea, a group of industry people talked about this on a show called Pumpkin Seed,  they all defended him and said from personal experience,  KSH is an exceptionally polite and kind person.  A long time reporter said "It must have been a misunderstanding, I interviewed him after the airing of MLFTS, he is really nice and we had a very pleasant chat.  Kim Soo Hyun is a 4D charming man, is very good at livening up the atmosphere on the set and will initiate interaction with the sunbaes and crew members and play with them.  He is an extremely good person."

20150923034151481.jpg

Found the youtube video of people saying he bows to every crew member after a shoot.  Also a "I know someone who knows him" anecdote but I feel these two have more credibility than a random faceless dude behind his keyboard spreading hate about someone he doesn't know.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

We know that you're handsome ...uri King LeeHwon ....:blush:

Cr.owner

Thanks for the video, rossy, I also like the linked video about "Kim Soo Hyun the best suited to be a King."  He is so lucky to be born with great features.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

Thanks for the video, rossy, I also like the linked video about "Kim Soo Hyun the best suited to be a King."  He is so lucky to be born with great features.

Yuzu , thanks for the video, I like that video too:)... and hopefully soohyun always blessed...

Good Morning and happy weekend..

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Yuzu , thanks for the video, I like that video too:)... and hopefully soohyun always blessed...

Good Morning and happy weekend..

He is a good and hardworking person, deserves all the good fortune and happiness in the world :heart:

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

his left eye first, because it looks very red ... just moved to his sexy lips :blush:

I noticed the eyes first because they are full of emotion, and then of course immediately shifted my attention over to the lips :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

11 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Let me guess, you read this on OneHallyu and that person happens to know someone who lives in that small village where Secretly Greatly was filmed?  

It’s interesting how you’ll only hear he’s a rude person from a random person that hangs out at a Kpop site who happens to know someone who knows his neighbor/teacher/childhood classmate, etc. Yet the people who’ve actually worked with him have nothing but praises for him, especially his seniors.  Many small supporting actors from The Producers have said they were nervous to film with him at the beginning because of his top star status but he would always be the first to greet them to make them feel at ease.  When his popularity exploded in China in 2014, that didn't bode well with everybody since he was taking away CFs from local stars.  Some Chinese newspaper started writing up stories about how he became arrogant after hitting it big.  When this news circulated back to Korea, a group of industry people talked about this on a show called Pumpkin Seed,  they all defended him and said from personal experience,  KSH is an exceptionally polite and kind person.  A long time reporter said "It must have been a misunderstanding, I interviewed him after the airing of MLFTS, he is really nice and we had a very pleasant chat.  Kim Soo Hyun is a 4D charming man, is very good at livening up the atmosphere on the set and will initiate interaction with the sunbaes and crew members and play with them.  He is an extremely good person."

Found the youtube video of people saying he bows to every crew member after a shoot.  Also a "I know someone who knows him" anecdote but I feel these two have more credibility than a random faceless dude behind his keyboard spreading hate about someone he doesn't know.

Hi Yuzu16, thanks for the explanation. Of course i don't believe the story because i can see from BTS videos he's a nice and polite person. Probably the one who complained was his hater or just missed the timing when it happened (perhaps he/she said hi to him or tried to make contact)

I was just wondering if the issue you guys were talking about on the previous pages was related to that complain or something else i don't know. I can't recall negative news about him other than that complain, his half sister and him modelling underwear when he was teen, and the last one about Real.

But what you said about him being on the hot spot when his popularity exploded in 2014 was an eye opener for me. Yeah, that makes sense, the more famous a person, the more haters (jealous people) he/she gets. I hope his fans stay loyal to him and support him all the way.

• Like 3