❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

Is it true ? That Soohyun will come to Malaysia for Samsung Mobile launching on 22.09.17(TBA).

Source: http://www.guangming.com.my/node/404330/ & Samsung Mobile Malaysia FB

cr.tamykshkim_216 IG

Hi rossy, awww........I hope it's true - lucky those Malaysian fans who could get to see him up close in case. And if it's true we could also see some recent pictures & read some news & updates about him. Thanks for sharing this info - Right now, KSH is so silent - it's just so deafening.....I wonder what's he up to, huh? :o

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi rossy, awww........I hope it's true - lucky those Malaysian fans who could get to see him up close in case. And if it's true we could also see some recent pictures & read some news & updates about him. Thanks for sharing this info - Right now, KSH is so silent - it's just so deafening.....I wonder what's he up to, huh? :o

It would be awesome if it's true but I wouldn't have my hopes up too high.  Sept 21 or 22 is nearing and still no confirmation. Some fans said due to Soo Hyun's impending enlistment, it is difficult for him to leave the country so the guest for this event has been changed to another celebrity. 

Hopefully he's honing his bowling skills and we'll get to see him compete in the professional bowling competition again before he leaves us for 2 years :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

Hopefully he's honing his bowling skills and we'll get to see him compete in the professional bowling competition again before he leaves us for 2 years :(

Yeah, I think he will compete in the pro-bowling test again. Since ppl kept spotting him at the bowling alley every other day... 

12 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

It would be awesome if it's true but I wouldn't have my hopes up too high.  Sept 21 or 22 is nearing and still no confirmation. Some fans said due to Soo Hyun's impending enlistment, it is difficult for him to leave the country so the guest for this event has been changed to another celebrity. 

Hi yuzu, ye, I'm sure that KSH is soon to go.....Sigh.............so, it's a very slim chance that he could attend to this event. Hahaha - you have a point there - now, that he's not too busy I guess he always play bowling to hone his skills more. :tongue: