❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Long time since my last post; but just dropping by to say that iKStars youtube channel was a great idea! I randomly discovered it whilst updating and screamed a little when I recognised it lol.

If you guys need help with hardcoding subs and editing then let me know; I will be happy to help out.

• Like 2

I was reading Jeon Ji Hyun thread when there was the mention of top CF model from Media and Consumer report (mcr)and The Korea Broad casting adv. corporation(Kobaco) and KSH photo was there. Can somebody elaborate on that. Thanks

• Like 1

Kim Soo Hyun in Hongkong news

Korean star Kim Soo Hyun elected as 2015 unmarried women most want for Christmas

At the end of the year , as " a couple days " Christmas typical , popular star Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy Miss A became the most wanted everyone spent Christmas 2015 . Recently , the Korean representative of the marriage company website " Marry Me " on October 20 to November 20 to 625 unmarried men and women as objects , were named " most want to spend Christmas heterosexual " questionnaire . The results showed that 52,6 percent of women chose actor Kim Soo Hyun and 32,6 percent of men chose Suzy Miss A . The reason Kim Soo Hyun selected is " very lovely warm smile and so cute " 

k41_zpsg0dmxvmx.jpg

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20151212/54525104

• Like 4

Kim Soo Hyun’s Reps Respond to Question Regarding Military Service

Kim Soo Hyun’s Reps Respond to Question Regarding Military Service

Actor Kim Soo Hyun‘s representatives have responded to a question regarding whether his movie “Real” will be the last one before his enlistment.

A representative from Kim Soo Hyun’s management company, KeyEast, said to local news media OSEN on December 12, “Kim Soo Hyun will begin filming ‘Real’ in January of 2016.” When asked whether this will be his last work before enlistment, they said, ‘We don’t know. Kim Soo Hyun is currently focusing only on the work ‘Real.’”

Meanwhile, “Real” is an action thriller in which Kim Soo Hyun plays Jang Tae Young, a problem-solver who deals with the dark world within the city. The story unfurls as a novelist comes to find him.

source: soompi

• Like 3

4 hours ago, yangxu said:

Something wrong again with the posting. Some cute/charming pictures from his note pads can't be posted. 

Hi. Thank you for sharing all the pics. :wub: and try to upload pics in www.imgur.com . Sometimes photobucket gives a error. Hope it's help 

• Like 1

Kim Soo-hyun wins award for raising national brand

Actor Kim Soo-hyun and former figure skater Kim Yu-na were awarded Thursday for raising the national brand by private-run Institute of Nation Brand Promotion.

The award ceremony was designed to acknowledge the contribution of individuals and companies which have raised the national brand, and to encourage the further spread of a positive Korean image around the world.

Actor Kim Soo-hyun was selected in the area of culture and Kim Yu-na was picked in the sports field. Cosmetics firm AmorePacific won the award for raising the national brand through social contribution.

Kim Soo-hyun’s soaps “My Love from the Star” and “The Producers” have gained much traction overseas including China. “The Producers” was sold to distributors in China, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia and Kazakhstan -- garnering around 4 billion won ($3.4 million) in royalty revenue in China, where he has been listed as one of the most influential celebrities.

Kim Yu-na is the first Korean female skater to bag the gold at the Winter Olympics, the World Championships, the Four Continents Championships and the Grand Prix Final. She was chosen as one of “The 100 Most Influential People” by TIME magazine, and also contributed to getting Pyongchang chosen as the host of 2018 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 3

image_zpsxv2z8s0h.jpegThanks swing baby for the information.

i read that KSH wins culture prize of National Brand award. 

The institute of National Brand promotion took his popularity in China since he is the only foreigner on the list of the 5 most influential stars in the world's second largest economy according to survey.

so proud of him though praying that he remains humble

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, yangxu said:

Thanks swing baby for the information.

i read that KSH wins culture prize of National Brand award. 

The institute of National Brand promotion took his popularity in China since he is the only foreigner on the list of the 5 most influential stars in the world's second largest economy according to survey.

so proud of him though praying that he remains humble

Hi yangxu, ye, he has been named the winner of the culture prize of the National Brand Awards. This is a set of honors annually given to people who make an exceptional contribution to raising South Korea's brand image. I'm proud of him, too. Congratulations, KSH! :P

• Like 2