❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@Smiling_Dolphin - thank you and thank you @swingbaby- for letting me know the name of KSH's dog. It makes sense that the dog is called "Beyond" as they gave him the puppy lol.  He probably does't have much time to play with him.  I remember from the Taxi interview that his mum really loves the dog so she probably spends more time with him than KSH :).

@hwonhwon_stv- thank you for sharing with me what is your favourite role for KSH.  I admit I love him the most in You From Another Star BUT I cannot deny how much I also loved him in Moon Embracing The Sun.  His acting was phenomenal. I think I probably enjoyed You From Another Star more overall as everything was perfect, the interesting  storyline that was both fun and serious and dramatic, great chemistry between KSH & JJH, great music and of course visually it was modern and lovely to watch.  I didn't know anything about KSH when I started watching YFAS and I'm really pleased about that because I was stunned how well he played the heart-wrenching and emotional scenes and I became emotionally invested in the story because of the way he acted.  By the time I finished watching YFAS and once I found out how beautifully he sings I really liked him and had to watch him in other movies/shows :wub:.

I will really miss him when he goes to the Army for 2 years.  I admire you @swingbaby for being his fan for so long AND for starting this thread about him as far back as 2009!! That's amazing! You must have had a good instinct how famous he will become! You have a  good eye for talent! 

@yangxu- don't be silly, you don't have to apologise at all! At least you try to post things for us and I really appreciate it. I wish I knew how to post pics or photos!  Don't worry about doing any mistakes :). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moniw18 said:

@Smiling_Dolphin - thank you and thank you @swingbaby- for letting me know the name of KSH's dog. It makes sense that the dog is called "Beyond" as they gave him the puppy lol.  He probably does't have much time to play with him.  I remember from the Taxi interview that his mum really loves the dog so she probably spends more time with him than KSH :).

@hwonhwon_stv- thank you for sharing with me what is your favourite role for KSH.  I admit I love him the most in You From Another Star BUT I cannot deny how much I also loved him in Moon Embracing The Sun.  His acting was phenomenal. I think I probably enjoyed You From Another Star more overall as everything was perfect, the interesting  storyline that was both fun and serious and dramatic, great chemistry between KSH & JJH, great music and of course visually it was modern and lovely to watch.  I didn't know anything about KSH when I started watching YFAS and I'm really pleased about that because I was stunned how well he played the heart-wrenching and emotional scenes and I became emotionally invested in the story because of the way he acted.  By the time I finished watching YFAS and once I found out how beautifully he sings I really liked him and had to watch him in other movies/shows :wub:.

I will really miss him when he goes to the Army for 2 years.  I admire you @swingbaby for being his fan for so long AND for starting this thread about him as far back as 2009!! That's amazing! You must have had a good instinct how famous he will become! You have a  good eye for talent! 

@yangxu- don't be silly, you don't have to apologise at all! At least you try to post things for us and I really appreciate it. I wish I knew how to post pics or photos!  Don't worry about doing any mistakes :). 

moniw, posting a pic/image is just simple : copy the image & paste it  or if this doesn't work - you copy the image & use the "insert  other media" below paste it there  then bingo - submit reply..... You may try it, dear. :lol:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, moniw18 said:

hi. Aww thanks. But actually i didnt create this thread. A girl created this thread and since she was inactive during YCFTS, another girl become owner, but she said she has been too busy and cannot handle the thread. So im here. hehe :) I became his fan since 2011, well actually loved him in GIANT 2010. But i guess it wasnt that huge crush that to google about him.(plus internet wasnt my favorite thing that time) Samdong stole everything. lol I lurked in this thread about a year from dh to TMETS. So here im until now. :wub:  Some of girls from 2009 are still here. They are just lurking. Anyway Seeing how he become this powerful, i cant help but so proud and ultra happy that i shared all his happy moments together. The boy is truly deserve it.

• Like 4

News

Lyn guest " Sugar Man " said the favorite actor is Kim Soo Hyun

November 8 , JTBC variety show " Sugar Man " released the latest trailer photos , Lyn guest singers and generous confession to Kim Soo Hyun , triggering the audience's expectations . The same day , Lyn and presenters who discussed with relevant topics related to film and television drama OST , as Korea " OST Queen " Lyn answered the controversial topic . When the banquet , the host asked Lyn who sang Kim Soo Hyun's drama and many TV OST , whether watching the actors sing OST , Lyn replied : " I don't see an actor to sing OST , I really sang more OST than Kim Soo Hyun starring drama , but I personally very much appreciate Kim Soo Hyun , his acting is great , though it is so , I will remain as he is my nephew " , the scene constantly hilarious . 

k32_zpskef4iyef.jpg

http://m.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791&postID=181808

• Like 3

@willenette- thanks for the advice on posting pics! Next time I will find something exciting I will give it a shot! Mind you, all you guys are so quick here with KSH's updates my mind boggles!

@swingbaby- thank you for sharing the info on "baby" and also on how the KSH thread started!  I didn't realise that if you change a Moderator the details (for example when you took over) on page 1 change too.  Incidentally, this thread was started on 6 December 2009 - which means we have just celebrated 6 years of the KSH thread! Woo Hoo!! I'm so glad his old fans are still around (even if it's just in lurking mode) and I do hope that we'll get to see more activity and sharing here once REAL starts! :rolleyes:.

• Like 2

@moniw18 you're welcome. My daily life full of distraction even at work hahaha..I always try to spare time at work to check updates about KSH and my other flings hahaha..I just can't live without my hubbies LOL

Have you guys seen these pics before? 

SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 promo pics

CVtBrn2VEAA3tJa.jpg

CVtBvWxUsAIXTBA.jpg

CVtByK2VEAATwTZ.jpg

CVtB1DJVEAA7FiQ.jpg

Good news about CUCKOO sales!

• Like 3

News

Actress " One World real estate " talk about Kim Soo Hyun

Chen Jia Li [ Kelly Chen ] called a replica of Karena Ng with South Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun filming commercials , others envy . Kelly shoot one week to Shanghai this series of short films , which two days is the whole day with Kim Soo Hyun performed together .

First time to see Kim Soo Hyun , Kelly very excited , she said : I never thought has the opportunity to work with Kim Soo Hyun , when watching Korean drama " You Who Came From The Stars " , I think Kim Soo Hyun very attractive . After worked with him , the more favorable impression of him because Kim Soo Hyun was a good professional and good serious when shooting . Although we have some language barrier but Kim Soo Hyun has a good effort to communicate with me . 

Kelly and Kim Soo Hyun played a pair of lovers in short films , and Kelly doesn't deny being fascinated with Kim Soo Hyun eyes but she still has a professional attitude . Kelly said : Before shooting , a lot of people thought I would be so nervous but I would rather normal and to do their role , accompanied by a pair of electronic eyes and smiled from Kim Soo Hyun . 

Kelly said that she would understand why Kim Soo Hyun could become a new generation of men and God . She didn't expect Kim Soo Hyun on the TV screen , just like a real person to attract .

kkk_zpsbhjn3aes.jpg

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20151208/bkn-20151208182036758-1208_00862_001.html

• Like 3

For Your Viewing Pleasure: All Wrapped Up

Welcome back to another edition of For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take the time out of the week to share some of the most recent fashion-forward photos tied to the K-pop landscape.

The last few weeks of FYVP have been dedicated to Winter clothing, and this post is no different. It may be Summer in the Southern Hemisphere, but New Zealand’s cold spells has me longing for every snug hat, woolly scarf, soft throw, warm sweater and fuzzy coat below:

(skipped unrelated.....)

Kim Soo-hyunBeanpole

20151208_seoulbeats_kimsoohyun_beanpole

source : seoulbeats

• Like 2

Google reveals which Korean TV shows and music topped its 2015 search rankings

EXID_1449783545_af_org.jpg

There were some noteworthy releases in the K-Entertainment sphere for the year 2015, and Google shared the list of most distinguished works in the past year, at least in terms of how many times their users searched them. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

You can view the full top ten lists below. 

TV shows:

1. 'She Was Pretty'

2. 'Producer' 

3. 'Mask King

4. 'Yong Pal' 

5. 'Oh My Ghost

6. 'Show Me the Money 4

7. 'Game of Thrones

8. 'Kill Me, Heal Me' 

9. 'Three Meals A Day

10. 'Misaeng

source : allkpop

• Like 2

10 Winning Korean celebrity wink fails

If anyone has the cute and sexy wink thing down, it's Korean idols and actors, but not everyone can be the wink champion. Some people just can't quite make it past the complexity of only closing one eye, while others always seem to have something a little off about their winking facial expression. These 10 Korean celebrities may have failed at the wink, but they still won our hearts!

(skipped unrelated.....)

10. Kim Soo Hyun (Dream High

c2c1e083-796e-4970-8af0-4c1e2a4143cf.gif

Too excited to wink! 

source : dramafever

• Like 2