❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

On 12/2/2015, 7:12:04, moniw18 said:

@Smiling_Dolphin thank you very much for posting that Beanpole Outdoor 2015 Winter CF (Full Version)!!!  That's the CF that was shot in Australia (where I am from).  I've seen few pictures from the photoshoot before but I've been dying to see the entire CF - so I was very excited when I saw your post, thank you! (Of course the snow was very fake lol but otherwise it's a very cute CF).  I also enjoyed watching KSH play with a dog! I know that KSH also has a white dog (that he received as a present when he did the Beyond CF), does anybody know what's the name of his dog? 

@swingbaby - I meant to ask you before - I have noticed that a lot of people call KSH "baby" (how did this nickname start? Is it because he's as cute as a baby? :wub:

@hwonhwon_stv- thank you for those cool pics from the One World CF - I'm also really looking forward to seeing this one - KSH looks to die for in that black sweater and jacket! Have they finished shooting that CF or not yet? 

Congratulations to everyone for reaching 1700 pages on KSH thread!!!!! Woo Hoo!  

Hi. Yeap. He is cute as baby and acts like a baby. Sometimes i used to ask myself "How old is he again?". 

As far as i remember after TMETS, his fans started calling him babysoo, and baby.I dont know about korean fans. maybe started way before than us.  I think since TMETS  he started showing his naughty self and cute side more bcs he had a lot of interviews, cfs.  And then everyone started calling him baby after YFTS. I swear that time everywhere i go online "Who doesnt love Kim Soo Hyun?" was a trend. 

I dont know why but now i cannot call him by his name kim soo hyun or soohyun shi. It sounds strange. :sweatingbullets: Baby is the most comfortable. If i ever meet him in person. I might call him Sooman baby. lol

• Like 5

News

December 1 , Media Awards evaluated according to the survey analysis , the publication of the results of the 2015 Media Awards . KBS " Producer " was chosen as the drama department of radio and television broadcasting Excellent Award 

Cr : Baidu

News

Lenovo plans to launch " Kim Soo Hyun Topic Phone " has sign a contract with the brokerage firm

Asian Economic reported China's Lenovo smartphone plan to make and sell " Kim Soo Hyun topic phone " . The company recently , Kim Soo Hyun brokerage [ Keyeast ] , and K Starphone company signed a contract to exclusively develop and sell " ZUK Kim Soo Hyun Starphone " . The company official said : We hope that through Korean star Kim Soo Hyun popularity , ZUK enhance brand awareness in the Chinese market . " ZUK Kim Soo Hyun Starphone " is expected at the end of this year or early next year in the Chinese market .

kk1_zpsfolf8bpk.jpg

http://china.ajunews.com/view/20151126161906656

• Like 1

On 12/2/2015, 12:11:10, hwonhwon_stv said:

News

Kim Soo Hyun and fans charity to donate 11 tons of rice 

Yesterday [ December 1 ] , the Salvation Army charity [ South Korea ] relevant responsible person said that the actor Kim Soo Hyun and fans with a sincere heart donated a total of 11 tons of rice to the organization . The official said : " Yesterday , the Salvation Army held at the Seoul Plaza of the bell ceremony , actor Kim Soo Hyun specially donated a total of 11 tons of rice for my organization . Thanks Kim Soo Hyun and fans , in the future we will give the rice to the poor and let them lead a warm winter " .

It is learned that Kim Soo Hyun the rice donation comes from fans around the world , respectively from the end of last year in March reflect the SBS drama " You Came From The Stars " [ 520 kg ] , Kim Soo Hyun debut in July last year to celebrate the 7th anniversary [ 730 kg ] , and this year in May KBS drama " Producer " production conference [ 9,85 tons ] . 

http://m.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791&postID=178365

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this great news. Ye, the rice were sent by KSH's global fans. As far as I remember he & his fans have so far donated tons of rice to the poor since some years ago. :P

• Like 2

17 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this great news. Ye, the rice were sent by KSH's global fans. As far as I remember he & his fans have so far donated tons of rice to the poor since some years ago. :P

Hi willenette , you're welcome

Yes , KSH and his fans have so far donated 20 tons of rice since 2012

News

Actress of One World CF posted in weibo yesterday [ December 3 ]

She mentioned that Kim Soo Hyun is very tall , handsome , fair , really perfect . Her heart beat very fast , face red when KSH saw him and for the first time she felt this way . She even said the whole filming process , felt like going to kiss KSH . 

This CF will be released next year March 2016

Source

http://m.idol001.com/news/jinxiuxian/detail/565fed697a117304208bd485/

Cr : @stars88jo

• Like 4

News

Kim Soo Hyun won " 2015 National Brand Award " 

The Institute of Korean National Brand promotion will hold a reward for the people who have dedicated to promote the image and culture of Korea , as well as add the value of a good image for the country . " The 2015 National Brand Conference " will be held at the National Assembly Hall on December 17 , there will be a reward " National Brand Award " for the first time  will be given to people who have dedicated to promote the image of Korea out into the world , and still help add positive value to the image of the country .

The winner " 2015 National Brand Award " :

1. The sport section : Kim Yu Na 

2. The culture section : actor Kim Soo Hyun

3. The large business / corporate section : Amore Pacific Group

kk10_zpsi0os13uv.jpg

http://daehannews2015.cafe24.com/m/page/detail.html?no=434605

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Hi willenette , you're welcome

Yes , KSH and his fans have so far donated 20 tons of rice since 2012

News

Actress of One World CF posted in weibo yesterday [ December 3 ]

She mentioned that Kim Soo Hyun is very tall , handsome , fair , really perfect . Her heart beat very fast , face red when KSH saw him and for the first time she felt this way . She even said the whole filming process , felt like going to kiss KSH . 

This CF will be released next year March 2016

Source

http://m.idol001.com/news/jinxiuxian/detail/565fed697a117304208bd485/

Cr : @stars88jo

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this post from Weibo. So lucky of her that she gets to work with KSH even in the CF. I wonder how tall is he. Can't wait to see this ad next year. Why still so far, huh? - ahhh.....come so fast! :P

• Like 1

The Top Korean Instagram Accounts of 2015

Instagram has released an updated list of its top accounts in Korea for 2015 terms of the number of followers, the numbers of likes a photo received, and the genre of music most talked about on Instagram around the world.

(skipped unrelated.....)

The most followers gathered after starting an account in 2015

1. BIGBANG’s T.O.P (@choi_seung_hyun_tttop)

2. Jessica (@jessica.syj)

3. f(x)’s Krystal (@vousmevoyez)

4. IU (@dlwlrma)

5. Girls’ Generation’s YoonA (@yoona_lim)

6. Lee Min Ho (@actorleeminho)

7. CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa (@jyheffect0622)

8. Kim Soo Hyun (@soohyun_k216)

9. SISTAR’s Bora (@borabora_sugar)

10. Sulli (@jin_ri_sul)

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

@swingbaby - thank you for the explanation about "baby" - your post was very cute! I like the fact that KSH is a bit mischievous and I like his sense of fun because he comes across very natural in interviews etc. It's nice because even though KSH is as cute as a baby (he has a beautiful face!) - he has very manly voice AND very strong masculine hands (I love his hands). So he really is "perfect". :wub:

@hwonhwon_stv - OMG! I loved your post about the actress from the One World CF having a crush on him!  It made me really happy because I liked her honesty! It was very refreshing! A lot of other actresses wouldn't admit to it.  I wonder which one said that - was it the one with the ponytail holding a briefcase OR the one with long hair holding a little purse? I would love to know! That actress had exactly the same reaction as we would have if we met him - we would go all red in the face lol...

@willenette - KSH is actually not that tall (compared to other Korean actors - let's say Jo In Sung or Lee Min Ho etc) but he is 180.1cm (so it's still impressive!!).  I do prefer it when they pair him up with actresses who are shorter than him (like the ones in One World CF).

@yangxu - thank you for sharing all the lovely KSH stuff!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, moniw18 said:

@hwonhwon_stv - OMG! I loved your post about the actress from the One World CF having a crush on him!  It made me really happy because I liked her honesty! It was very refreshing! A lot of other actresses wouldn't admit to it.  I wonder which one said that - was it the one with the ponytail holding a briefcase OR the one with long hair holding a little purse? I would love to know! That actress had exactly the same reaction as we would have if we met him - we would go all red in the face 

Hi moniw18 , the girl is the one with long hair holding a little purse

Beyond update

z_zps6rdjdmdr.jpg

z3_zpszymetxuf.jpg

• Like 3

I sincerely apologies for the mess created by me. I tried to upload a picture I saw in his DIARY 2016, one which I thought is quite unique. Unfortunately, not only I can't upload it, I even messed up the one put up by me yesterday. Hopefully, I gather enough courage to try again soon. Meantime, sorry for the blunder.

• Like 1

@hwonhwon_stv- thank you for letting me know which actress it was in the CF! She is very pretty! And she looks at him so shyly :wub:.  It will kill me to wait until March next year to see the full CF...   By the way I'm surprised they haven't released any more news about REAL and especially about the rest of the cast... I'm dying of curiosity to see his leading lady (or ladies?) and other support cast.  

Also, I keep meaning to ask you (other girls have answered this before) - what is YOUR favourite KSH's movie or TV drama (OR is your name "Hwon" a giveaway :) )?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, moniw18 said:

@hwonhwon_stv- thank you for letting me know which actress it was in the CF! She is very pretty! And she looks at him so shyly :wub:.  It will kill me to wait until March next year to see the full CF...   By the way I'm surprised they haven't released any more news about REAL and especially about the rest of the cast... I'm dying of curiosity to see his leading lady (or ladies?) and other support cast.  

Also, I keep meaning to ask you (other girls have answered this before) - what is YOUR favourite KSH's movie or TV drama (OR is your name "Hwon" a giveaway :) )?

moniw18 , my favorite KSH's drama is " You Who Came From The Star " , because Do Min Joon I know Kim Soo Hyun . I like Taiwanese actor before not Korean actor , but many my friends always talk about Do manager and YWCFTS drama so I tried to watch it .The result is I love Kim Soo Hyun now and he became the number one for my favorite actor :wub:  Then I watch all his drama and movie , and I like his role in Moon Embracing The Sun , Dream High , Giant , Will it snow for Christmas , and Secretly Greatly .

• Like 3

20 Korean Actors That Are Super Hot in Hanboks

20 Korean Actors That Are Super Hot in Hanboks

Last week, we wrote about actresses that look especially beautiful inhanboks (traditional Korean clothing). Well, we couldn’t leave out the hot male actors! Hanboks are not the easiest garments to pull off and sageuk hair can be even more difficult. Let’s take some time to appreciate our favorite actors who can pull it off effortlessly. Here’s our list of actors that are true hanbok hotties. Who is the hottest of them all? Be sure to vote in the poll at the bottom and share your favorites in the comments below!

Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun

This actor looks dashing and regal in his hanboks. Kim Soo Hyun has donned hanboks in “The Moon Embracing the Sun” and briefly in “My Love From the Stars.”

To read full article and vote >> http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/05/20-korean-actors-that-are-super-hot-in-hanboks/

• Like 3

On 4 December 2015 at 9:22:17 PM, moniw18 said:

@swingbaby - thank you for the explanation about "baby" - your post was very cute! I like the fact that KSH is a bit mischievous and I like his sense of fun because he comes across very natural in interviews etc. It's nice because even though KSH is as cute as a baby (he has a beautiful face!) - he has very manly voice AND very strong masculine hands (I love his hands). So he really is "perfect". :wub:

@hwonhwon_stv - OMG! I loved your post about the actress from the One World CF having a crush on him!  It made me really happy because I liked her honesty! It was very refreshing! A lot of other actresses wouldn't admit to it.  I wonder which one said that - was it the one with the ponytail holding a briefcase OR the one with long hair holding a little purse? I would love to know! That actress had exactly the same reaction as we would have if we met him - we would go all red in the face lol...

@willenette - KSH is actually not that tall (compared to other Korean actors - let's say Jo In Sung or Lee Min Ho etc) but he is 180.1cm (so it's still impressive!!).  I do prefer it when they pair him up with actresses who are shorter than him (like the ones in One World CF).

@yangxu - thank you for sharing all the lovely KSH stuff!

Hi moniw, ye, I believe so because as I look at him on TV he's not really that tall. :lol:

• Like 2

On 12/2/2015 7:12:04, moniw18 said:

@Smiling_Dolphin thank you very much for posting that Beanpole Outdoor 2015 Winter CF (Full Version)!!!  That's the CF that was shot in Australia (where I am from).  I've seen few pictures from the photoshoot before but I've been dying to see the entire CF - so I was very excited when I saw your post, thank you! (Of course the snow was very fake lol but otherwise it's a very cute CF).  I also enjoyed watching KSH play with a dog! I know that KSH also has a white dog (that he received as a present when he did the Beyond CF), does anybody know what's the name of his dog? 

@swingbaby - I meant to ask you before - I have noticed that a lot of people call KSH "baby" (how did this nickname start? Is it because he's as cute as a baby? :wub:

@hwonhwon_stv- thank you for those cool pics from the One World CF - I'm also really looking forward to seeing this one - KSH looks to die for in that black sweater and jacket! Have they finished shooting that CF or not yet? 

Congratulations to everyone for reaching 1700 pages on KSH thread!!!!! Woo Hoo!  

You're welcome! His dog name is Beyond.

• Like 2