❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hi guys, I'm from Vietnam. I wanna book a package of Kim Soo Hyun Calendar 2016 (Korean version). I search and there's a website: 텐바이텐 10X10 : [예약판매] 김수현(Kim Soo Hyun) 2016 시즌 그리팅

But they don't have international booking and shipping recently. Anyone know how to book and ship from Korea to other countries? Please help me, thanks a lot!!! Love you. Love Kim Soo Hyun <3

• Like 2

Kim Soo-hyun featured in TV commercial for Jeju Air

South Korea’s low-cost carrier Jeju Air began airing television commercial featuring actor Kim Soo-hyun on Sunday. 

The company’s official said, “The commercial portrays the brand’s value, which aims to get rid of the financial burden and complexity of flight trips. We want to come closer to our clients together with hallyu star Kim Soo-hyun.”

In the video, Kim, who is dressed in a white dress shirt, beams broadly at the camera in front of Jeju Air’s model plane. 

The 27-year-old actor, known as the “king of commercials” in the Korea’s entertainment scene, is said to have grossed over 18 billion won ($15 million) in advertising revenue both in China and Korea following his megahit drama “My Love from the Star.”

Kim has recently landed a starring role in the upcoming movie “Real,” which is set to go into production in December. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 5

News

" Asian man of God " Kim Soo Hyun 2016 Spring meet with everyone in Shenyang  

September this year , " The Asian man of God " Kim Soo Hyun endorsement Shenyang One World City . Then carried out a large-scale activities and Kim Soo Hyun shooting commercials . March 2016 , One World City opening ceremony will be held to meet Kim Soo Hyun . Then , looking forward to your visit with the World's One Word Shenyang City and Kim Soo Hyun .

kk21_zpstptnrfxk.jpg

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5MzQzNTM2MA==&mid=400586272&idx=2&sn=9bef6bedb3a7af2046ae5ccaa5f00842&3rd=MzA3MDU4NTYzMw==&scene=6#wechat_redirect__biz=MjM5MzQzNTM2MA==&mid=400586272&idx=2&sn=9bef6bedb3a7af2046ae5ccaa5f00842&3rd=MzA3MDU4NTYzMw==&scene=6#wechat_redirect

Edited by hwonhwon_stv
  • Like 3

Hi guys, I'm from Vietnam. I wanna book a package of Kim Soo Hyun Calendar 2016 (Korean version). I search and there's a website: 텐바이텐 10X10 : [예약판매] 김수현(Kim Soo Hyun) 2016 시즌 그리팅

But they don't have international booking and shipping recently. Anyone know how to book and ship from Korea to other countries? Please help me, thanks a lot!!! Love you. Love Kim Soo Hyun <3

Hi , Duong Pham 

Maybe you can try in Panda Korea net because some Chinese fans also buy 2016 Kim Soo Hyun Calendar in this website

Panda Korea net link

http://www.pandakorea.com/shop/item-245555.html

• Like 3

@minkijung - OMG!  That pic from the Japanese version Calendar of KSH on the floor with his bare feet against the wall has got to be the sexiest pic I have ever seen of him! :wub: After I saw it for the first time I kept on doing other stuff like cooking and working and then stopping what I was doing to look at it AGAIN AND AGAIN lol... All those calendar pics are fantastic! I do love seeing KSH all dressed up in a suit looking very handsome BUT those casual calendar pics are very appealing as well.  There is something really cute and cosy about him sitting on the kitchen bench with bare feet wearing denim and a checked shirt and also wrapped up in a quilt! I want that calendar lol....  

Talking of great memorable KSH photoshoots - I really love the pics he did for Elle in London in 2015. The photographer captured his sensual side very well.  ALL pics from that photoshoot were great but I am especially fond of this one pic of him from that shoot where he is sitting on a couch looking straight at the camera and covering his mouth with his hand, (the kind of pic that when you look at it, you go weak at the knees lol).  I might find that pic and put it as my Avatar! I wish I knew how to post it here (although I never know which pics you are allowed to post or not so that you don't break any copyright rules so that's why I never put any pics here lol....)

Thank you @hwonhwon_stv for such fabulous posts and pics and to everyone else who have posted different things about KSH!

@ilwoo_aein - thank you for those Ziozia pics! He does look incredible in those stylish coats.... I think the pics that @hwonhwon_stv has posted from Beanpole (in a red jacket) above are finally the pics I have been waiting for from the shoot from Sydney Australia!  They look great.  

Sorry, I have been away for a little bit but I have not been neglecting KSH - in fact I have been engrossed in watching TMTES in any spare time I had. I only have 2 episodes left to watch.  I will really miss it!  I know I said it before but KSH's acting is simply exceptional in it.  And even though we posted about KSH's voice before many times, I thought about a comment that @swingbaby made once that she couldn't sleep because of KSH's voice (when she was watching TMTES)! Same with me lol :wub:I never get tired of listening to his voice! The only thing I will not miss from TMTES is the kisses lol.... after you see YFAS and the Red Carpet kiss you can't go back lol... 

Also - @willenette - sorry I looked back at the last few pages of the thread (on what I missed!) and I wanted to comment about that disastrous Chinese-fan meet a few weeks back!!  I was shocked and surprised that something like that would happen! Just as you I was really not impressed how they handled it! But who disappointed me the most was Keyeast, as his agency it's THEIR job to make sure something like that doesn't happen. They have been a good agency for him but they also made a lot of money from his success so they should have checked and triple checked that everything was organised properly. The people who organised the fan meet sound like amateurs. 

• Like 4

Talking of great memorable KSH photoshoots - I really love the pics he did for Elle in London in 2015. The photographer captured his sensual side very well.  ALL pics from that photoshoot were great but I am especially fond of this one pic of him from that shoot where he is sitting on a couch looking straight at the camera and covering his mouth with his hand, (the kind of pic that when you look at it, you go weak at the knees lol). 

I like that pic too. Also his style from Dazed and Confused 2013. It's reminded me  of James Dean (Check out Miss Granny) 

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/11/13/more-of-kim-soo-hyun-in-dazed-confuseds-november-2013-issue/

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/06/kim-soo-hyun-rocks-calvin-klein-jeans-in-latest-footage-for-dazed-confused/

Repost : Miss Granny 

Edited by minkijung
  • Like 4

@minkijung - thank you so much for the links and the amazing vids.  I love the Dazed & Confused photoshoot.  I have seen those pics before and for some reason I always thought they belonged to the Elle photoshoot before! The photo of him wearing a blue coat and gazing intently at the camera is stunning. I think it's safe to say that KSH can pull off many different looks because in some shots he comes across sexy and manly and in other shots he looks very cute and innocent and then again he also looks good and relaxed in his sports gear (like Beanpole).  Maybe that's why he's such a good actor because he inhabits his character whether t's for a movie or a simple photoshoot!  

@ilwoo_aein as you know I also love him with his hair down like DMJ.  But putting his looks aside I miss seeing him in a new movie or a drama. Is it true what you once wrote that we won't be seeing REAL until 2017??  I know they will only start shooting it early next year but I didn't realise they won't show it until 2017 (for us in other countries this means even longer....)... I think I'll die if I have to wait that long lol...

Edited by moniw18
  • Like 1

News

South Beijing Pharmaceutical shares surged six-fold , Kim Soo Hyun contributed two years

November 5 , according to industry data released the latest , two years South Beijing Pharmaceutical shares surged six-fold , Kim Soo Hyun as spokesman contributed . From the specific figures , Kim Soo Hyun on February 24 last year became the spokesman for South Beijing Pharmaceutical , as of now South of Beijing Pharmaceutical's share price soared from 1300 won to 8000 won [ about between 7,27 yuan to 44,72 yuan ] , shares increase of up to 505% .

Kim Soo Hyun had starred in SBS hit series " You Who Came From The Star " , and South Beijing Pharmaceutical in order to expand the overseas market for the brand " LEMONA " invite Kim Soo Hyun as spokesman . Kim Soo Hyun also became the first spokesman " LEMONA " since 1983 founded . With the rapid spread of the Korean wave in China , LEMONA sales also appeared surge . Data show that South Beijing Pharmaceutical sales last year totaled 36 billion won [ about 212,2 million yuan ] , operating profit of up to 3,6 billion won [ about 20,12 million yuan ] . Sales up 10 percent over last year , operating profit over last year jumped 595 percent . In response , South Beijing Pharmaceutical said " Kim Soo Hyun surge in popularity in China , also contributed to the promotion of future sales of our products . We will cooperate with Kim Soo Hyun to further develop the Chinese market " 

http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791&postID=164875

• Like 2