❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest iamaryn

tumblr_n99clfekm01tyc8iso1_500.jpg

stars88jo:

Translated news: Actor Kim Soo Hyun ‘s Chinese fans to commemorate his 7th debut anniversary, they donated RMB 7,247 (About 1.20 million won) in his name to a school in the rural of China on 24th July 2014.

Source: http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=476600

Guest iamaryn

@ReverieB you're welcome  @Alpha-jG it works like a balance or a seesaw..as one team goes up,the other team goes down. Numerically speaking Soo Hyun's fans are voting but our numbers are not increasing because there are no new voters for us while the other team have new members to vote. As of now we still have more voters but if the pace goes on they can match ours and even overturn us. So what we need to do right now is to get more people to vote for Soo Hyun like family,friends,colleagues..etc. I mean with how Soo Hyun's popularity boomed this year, I'm certain there are more fans not voting yet. We just have to use our convincing powers,lend them a hand and win it!  

Guest Alpha-jG

iamaryn said: @ReverieB you're welcome  @Alpha-jG it works like a balance or a seesaw..as one team goes up,the other team goes down. Numerically speaking Soo Hyun's fans are voting but our numbers are not increasing because there are no new voters for us while the other team have new members to vote. As of now we still have more voters but if the pace goes on they can match ours and even overturn us. So what we need to do right now is to get more people to vote for Soo Hyun like family,friends,colleagues..etc. I mean with how Soo Hyun's popularity boomed this year, I'm certain there are more fans not voting yet. We just have to use our convincing powers,lend them a hand and win it!  

P.S.I think I can help on making accounts on Nate and a maybe on FB since there's a limit of creating FB accts/IP. But I can't vote for those accounts anymore since I'm voting already on a "certain number" of accounts and I STILL have a life aside from being a fangirl.But don't hesitate to PM me if you need help.

Guest Alpha-jG

I really wanted to help in voting. If you guys can give ready FB accounts that are used previously, I have lots of time to vote. FB won't let me make anymore. I only have one pc at home, no family but my old employer. Especially NATE accounts since I gave up in making them, sorry for that. Give me as many as you can. @JOYCE, sorry darling I can't open the accounts you gave me after few days of voting, FB requires cp verification and I already used my 2 numbers for the same reason :) 

Guest TanyaN

Beside the 724kg rice wreath, our Bluegirl frontliners also brought the gifts from members of Kmoon-HK to Soo man, for celebrating his 7 anniversary of debut. The gifts are handmade cookies specially for 724, auto-water feeder for Beyond, and leather goods, etc. We also brought some gifts to Keyeast staffs~!photo IMG_70495432450081_zpsuj3xhztg.jpeg

Agree with @jt1023ksh there're so much better things to talk about, let's refrain from mentioning other actors in our thread. Baby's the only actor that matters in here anyway :D. Cheer up guys, in the end winning or losing, I'm just glad to see how everyone's so united and supportive. Soo Hyun is truly blessed to have all this love. :x 

Dove cf gifs
814ae3c3gw1eipxt58q4cg208c035qv5.gif
814ae3c3gw1eipxu5zw4ng208c036kjn.gif
814ae3c3gw1eipxvefmdzg208c036u0z.gif cr. weibo

He's so handsome *v*