❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has published its brand reputation rankings for all stars during the month of June! The rankings were determined through an analysis of various stars’ media coverage, consumer participation, interaction, and community awareness indexes, using big data collected from May 30 to June 30.   :kicks:

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Byeon Woo Seok
  2. Lim Young Woong
  3. BTS
  4. SEVENTEEN
  5. IVE
  6. Kim Soo Hyun
  7. ILLIT
  8. Yoo Jae Suk
  9. Ryu Hyun Jin
  10. TWICE
  11. IU
  12. aespa
  13. Kim Yeon Koung
  14. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  15. Baek Jong Won
  16. BLACKPINK
  17. Lee Chan Won
  18. Chun Woo Hee
  19. Young Tak
  20. Lee Hyori
  21. Kim Hye Yoon
  22. LE SSERAFIM
  23. Red Velvet
  24. Girls’ Generation
  25. BIBI
  26. Kim Ha Seong
  27. Kim Jong Kook
  28. Son Heung Min
  29. Lee Byung Hun
  30. Park Bo Gum

116092_248129_3625.jpg

source : https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=116092

*** Actress Andrea Brillantes captured at Kim Soo-hyun's fan meeting in Manila. She embraced the idea of marrying Kim Soo Hyun, appearing at the event clothed in a bridal attire. She was among numbers of fans that packed the Araneta Coliseum late Saturday for the sold-out event, sharing her "fangirl" experiences on her Instagram Stories. One of her photos captured Soo-hyun smiling on stage, also dressed in all white. She wrote, "Hi hubby... HUBBY???" alongside the image. He appeared to reciprocate a flying kiss from her, who was seated at the front row. Her caption humorously read, "Yes, I do po." He was also seen returning her finger heart pose.   :Megalol:   :cheers:

1719718556193449366150_1238619950832322_

1719718389592449336785_8129382023772479_

1719718511831vlcsnap-2024-06-30-11h34m52

Spoiler

1719718433592449400689_7131451673621305_

• Like 2

*** Shortly after opening his “Eyes On You” fan meeting, Kim Soo-hyun found himself overwhelmed with emotion, tearing up at the sight of his Filipino fans. “It’s because all of you look like you’re smiling,” he explained through an interpreter after briefly turning away from the crowd at the Araneta Coliseum to wipe his tears. “Looking at the smiles, I couldn’t help but cry, I got emotional.” The excitement reached a fever pitch when he finally appeared on stage. Soo-hyun kicked off the two-hour affair with a cover of “Love You With All My Heart” song. “Kamusta ka? Ako ay si Kim Soo-hyun. Magandang gabi (How are you? I'm Kim Soo-hyun. Good evening),” he said, he charmed his Filipino fans by speaking in the local language. He said, “I’m very happy that I was able to come back. I was here in the Philippines in 2022, 2023 and now 2024, so I’m very happy to see you again.” He closed the show with his “Way Home” song. He also said that there's the possibility of returning to the country within the year saying, “This year, I think I’ll be coming back to the Philippines once again. See you then.”   :doggie:

credit : ABS-CBN News

• Like 2

*** Hot Character Award was conducted from June 17th to June 28th on the global fandom platform UPICK. Following Byun Woo-seok, Kim Soo-hyun ranked No.2 and Cha Eun-woo took third place. “Hot Character Awards” is a vote for actors who are active in Korean dramas and movies. UPICK was selected as the voting app for the 2024 K-World Dream Awards.    :emmm:

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240701100701296

• Like 1

Fast, cheap and uncanny: Generative AI changes playing field in Korea's film industry

AI technology is rapidly transforming the film industry, allowing directors to create films and television series in mere days, as well as replicate the voices of actors with remarkable accuracy.

Generative AI is proving to be a valuable tool for creators, significantly reducing production time and costs. In tvN’s hit drama “Queen of Tears,” a scene in the second episode where Hong Hae-in, played by actor Kim Ji-won, sees an illusion of herself walking through a snowy birch forest, was crafted using generative AI. The scene, which appears to be shot in the Swiss Alps, was actually filmed on CJ ENM’s virtual production stage in Paju, Gyeonggi.

A scene from tvN's series ″Queen of Tears,″ crafted using generative AI [CJ NEWSROOM]

A scene from tvN's series ″Queen of Tears,″ crafted using generative AI [CJ NEWSROOM]

Although generative AI is just beginning to penetrate the content industry in Korea, it has already made significant waves globally. Generative AI was a major topic of discussion during the Hollywood studios' negotiations with the U.S. actors’ union Screen Actors Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA).

The primary issue was ensuring legitimate consent procedures and compensation for actors in situations where AI is used to replicate their voices or distinct characteristics. This issue was later settled between Hollywood studios and SAG-AFTRA after the union’s four-month-long strike last year. AI was also a hot topic at the Cannes Film Market, which was held during the Cannes International Film Festival last month.

During a panel discussion titled “How AI Powers Next-Generation Storytelling,” Microsoft announced that AI can now analyze a synopsis structure and recommend suitable shooting locations and actors by simply uploading a PDF of the scenario.

Domestic film festivals in Korea are also recognizing the potential of generative AI. 

On June 15 and 16, North Gyeongsang hosted Korea’s first AI-Metaverse Film Festival, and the Busan Cinema Center is preparing to launch an AI international film festival in November.

The 28th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (Bifan), slated to begin on July 4, introduced a new international competition section for AI films and will host a conference featuring AI video creators. The festival’s AI film production workshop attracted significant attention, with over 600 people registering for 30 available spots.

(skipped unrelated.....)

BY NA WON-JEONG [kjdculture@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/2024-07-01/entertainment/movies/Fast-cheap-and-uncanny-Generative-AI-changes-playing-field-in-Koreas-film-industry/2080141

Rumor again :lol:

Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won, 'No response to each and every one' of the forced love-stagram suspicions

Actors Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won are embroiled in an absurd love-stagram suspicion.

The suspicion arose when Kim Soo-hyun posted four photos on his Instagram on the 1st and then quickly deleted three of them. In the photos, Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won are wearing black and striking similar poses.

Most netizens responded that it was not a "love-stagram" (love + Instagram) because the poses and clothes were common, but some netizens brought up dating rumors, saying that Kim Soo-hyun deleted the photos because he was conscious of actress Kim Ji-won, with whom he acted as a married couple in the tvN drama "Queen of Tears." In fact, Kim Soo-hyun's Instagram is flooded with speculative comments such as "Are the two of them matching their posts?"

Regarding this, Kim Soo-hyun's agency Gold Medalist and Kim Ji-won's agency Hi-Zium Studio stated that they will not respond to each and every one of the allegations. They say it is a forced love-stagram suspicion.

'Queen of Tears' starring Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won ended in April with the highest viewership ratings of all time on tvN, receiving much love.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/382/0001135395

GRdkfxXb0AAQYUM?format=jpg&name=900x900

• LOL 1

*** Kim Soo Hyun has a full house event in the Philippines! Loud cheers across the Araneta Coliseum draw out the moment Soo Hyun appeared on the stage after the center LED split in half. During the segment called “Yongduri Photo Studio,” where the fans who attended got to explore the behind-the-scenes story of some photos he posted on his SNS (When he uploads photos, he puts no captions most of the time), he shared that his favorite season is winter. However, he prefers summer when it comes to outdoor shoots. “Exclusive! Soo Hyun’s Commentary” was the next segment. Here, some clips from ‘Queen of Tears’ were shown and there were questions for him to answer. The first clip was the iconic car scene when Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun) screamed Hae In (Kim Ji Won)’s name. “When I was looking at her, I felt anger, sadness, a little bit of sorrow. At the same time, I was worried about her health. I also felt sorry for Hae In,” Soo Hyun shared. Another highlight is that it snowed on stage — a surprise prepared by Soo Hyun for the fans. Before bidding goodbye, he treated the fans once more with his performance of “Way Home.” He said, “Next month, I will be shooting my new drama. I’ll do my best to do great work. I’ll put a lot of effort into the work and try to come back here as well to see you once again. This year, I think I will come back to the Philippines once again. See you then! Stay healthy and smile a lot, everyone!The venue is massive, I heard the capacity is 15,000 - 16,500 people and it’s a full house. Seems more like a concert than fan meeting. Congratulations, Kim Soo Hyun!   :kaching1:

1719813670-gruilhwbeaabnyi.jpg

1719814094-img-20240701-140543.jpg

1719814150-img-20240701-140516.jpg

Spoiler

1719814134-img-20240701-140615.jpg

photos source : allkpop

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Magician said:

Rumor again :lol:

Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won, 'No response to each and every one' of the forced love-stagram suspicions

Actors Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won are embroiled in an absurd love-stagram suspicion.

The suspicion arose when Kim Soo-hyun posted four photos on his Instagram on the 1st and then quickly deleted three of them. In the photos, Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won are wearing black and striking similar poses.

Most netizens responded that it was not a "love-stagram" (love + Instagram) because the poses and clothes were common, but some netizens brought up dating rumors, saying that Kim Soo-hyun deleted the photos because he was conscious of actress Kim Ji-won, with whom he acted as a married couple in the tvN drama "Queen of Tears." In fact, Kim Soo-hyun's Instagram is flooded with speculative comments such as "Are the two of them matching their posts?"

Regarding this, Kim Soo-hyun's agency Gold Medalist and Kim Ji-won's agency Hi-Zium Studio stated that they will not respond to each and every one of the allegations. They say it is a forced love-stagram suspicion.

'Queen of Tears' starring Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won ended in April with the highest viewership ratings of all time on tvN, receiving much love.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/382/0001135395

@Magician  I wonder why he deleted those recent (3) photos he posted on his IG. It only caused quite a stir among his followers - hahaha - There's nothing wrong with the photos — which captured him in various poses. He looks great.They were great pictures.  What's his reason behind it? Is it to maintain a certain art on his feed or for other unknown reasons that only him knows. Or maybe he deleted the post to keep the feed consistent. We'll see if he will explain the removal at any point in the future. Well, if they will be dating in the future, I will always support him. Now, if you visit his IG, he replaced it with three videos of clouds taken from an airplane.   :Megalol:   :heart1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C83pMquSEJo/?hl=en&img_index=3

• Like 2

*** On July 2, soon the alleged ‘Lovestagram’ further fueled the dating rumor between Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won, and their respective agencies came forward. Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won’s agency has declined to comment on the resurfaced dating rumors between them. Kim Soo Hyun’s agency GOLDMEDALIST declined to comment saying, "It’s forced Lovestagram."    :cheers:

1978018567_kim-soo-hyun-kim-ji-won.jpg

• Love 1

*** On June 29, Japanese media outlet Model Press announced the top 10 Korean dramas that were most loved in Japan in the first half of this year. The survey was conducted from May 17 to May 29, with a total of 7,826 responses, 89.5% of which were from women.  The results revealed that the number one spot was taken by the dramaQueen of Tears.  The media outlet described it as a “mega-hit drama that cannot be left out when discussing the first half of this year,” noting that “the popularity of ‘Queen of Tears’, which surpassed ‘Crash Landing on You’ to achieve tvN”s highest viewership ratings, was also conveyed to Japan through Netflix.”   :poledance:

optimize

source : https://www.starnewskorea.com/stview.php?no=2024070111111919939&MTIS

• Like 1

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Well, if they will be dating in the future, I will always support him.

I like him because his acting and his personality. I don't care if he will be dating someone or married, he is an adult, mature enough. It's good if he married or dating now and I hope delulu fans not making trouble if he really dating

2024 KIM SOO HYUN ASIA TOUR in MANILA <EYES ON YOU>

GReuJQGaYAAkMgF?format=jpg&name=large

GReuJQEb0AA1xnE?format=jpg&name=large

GReuJQFaYAAQLWu?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1

7 hours ago, willenette said:

. Kim Soo Hyun’s agency GOLDMEDALIST declined to comment saying, "It’s forced Lovestagram."  

I think those delulu fans are too extreme, force linking everything together between them.  I just hope he won't stop posting as often now, anything he posts get analyze and criticize.  He is such a fun and goofy guys, but that doesn't mean people can take advantage and talk RickRoll'D of him all the time.  

I hope those news won't bother him and he just focus on his remaining upcoming FMs and new drama.  More importantly live happily everyday.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Magician said:

I like him because his acting and his personality. I don't care if he will be dating someone or married, he is an adult, mature enough. It's good if he married or dating now and I hope delulu fans not making trouble if he really dating

@Magician  Kim Soo Hyun first dating rumor arose in March with Kim Sae-ron, who used to be under the same agency as him.  The second time Kim Soo-hyun was rumored to be in a romantic relationship this year was just last month with  I.O.I member and actress Im Na Young. And now, Kim Soo-hyun was rumored to be dating Kim Ji-won.   :blush:

[NEWS]

Kim Soohyun was moved to tears by the enthusiastic singing of fans in Manila, selling out even the restricted view seats.

Actor Kim Soohyun is successfully continuing his 2024 Asia tour. On June 29, Kim Soohyun met with fans at the Araneta Coliseum in Manila. The excitement led to sold-out tickets, and due to high demand, even the restricted view seats were sold, making it a complete sell-out. Fans came from all over the world, including some from India, filling the venue.

When Kim Soohyun finished his opening song and greeted the audience, they responded with deafening cheers. Overwhelmed by the fans' smiles, Kim Soohyun teared up and said, "I think this is the first time I've cried from seeing happy faces," touching the hearts of many.

He also recreated Baek Hyunwoo's surprise event, receiving enthusiastic applause. He handed the microphone to fans to sing along with him, making sure to connect with each one, and spent a joyful time with them.

Kim Soohyun's Asia tour will continue to Taipei on July 6, where tickets are also sold out, including the restricted view seats. Following this overwhelming popularity, Kim Soohyun will meet his global fans in LA (July 28), Hong Kong (August 10), and Jakarta (September 7).

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202407031002100410

GRYUzIvaUAENrTd?format=jpg&name=large

Actor  Kim Soo Hyun  signs an exclusive contract as the model for Shabu All Day on July 3, 2024

GRmrQqDaYAA3whi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Kim Soo Hyun standee at Shabu All Day Cheonan Buldang branch

GRnIUOubMAI3Col?format=jpg&name=large

GRnIW9laoAAg2Xk?format=jpg&name=large

Kim Soo Hyun's on going advertisements <2024> — You Beauty — Homeplus — Bench Clothing — Mido Watch — Eider Clothing — Shabu All Day — Classys' Volnewmer — Shinhan Financial Group

GRmP48dbMAEjZdi?format=jpg&name=large

Kim Soo Hyun x Shabu All Day

GRlRYQbbMAEx1Ig?format=jpg&name=900x900

GRlRYGjbMAAtaui?format=jpg&name=medium