❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

17 hours ago, Magician said:

Baek HyunWoo's TVN website

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. There's only 1-thing, which I don't like about Kim Soo Hyun's character in the drama. I didn't like how the scriptwriter incorporated insensitive trait about him, such as Baek Hyun Woo wishing for his wife to die. It's insensitive to see the husband knowing his wife only has three months left to live not feeling sad but rather happy and looking forward to it. Even though Hyun Woo dislikes his wife, seeing her dying and feeling happy about it is weird. Well, I'm looking forward to the upcoming turn of events in "Queen of Tears" as new characters are also being introduced.   :emmm:

So handsome

GIdcpD-bIAEx5wd?format=jpg&name=medium

GIdcpE1bgAAnrnD?format=jpg&name=medium

Rankify Talent Trend Index March 12

Kim Soo Hyun ranked 1st with a trend index of 119,824 points, which went up 49,554 points from the previous day

GIdY1jRawAAKPja?format=jpg&name=large

After the first broadcast of Queen of Tears, it entered the global top ten on Netflix, ranking 7th, just four days later

GIhTYJBbUAE3a8c?format=jpg&name=medium

Top 10 in TV in 12 countries on Netflix

GIhTtiYbYAAJVVs?format=jpg&name=medium

Tonight’s episode of You Quiz on the Block with Kim Soo Hyun

– Reveals that Queen of Tears is a special request by writer Park Ji-eun.
– Jun Ji Hyun who plays Cheon Songyi is a great actress while playing a three-dimensional character.
– Favorite line from drama Moon Embracing the Sun
- Behind-the-scenes during TheThieves movie with talented seniors.
- Concerns after the success of My Love from the Star, and time to recharge as an actor.
- Stories from his time in military service
- How he gave a nickname when he was an introverted child.
- Reason why he posted a confession when he was in fourth grade.
- Demonstrated his self-taught yodeling skills.

GIhOc35bcAAQbk_?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Magician said:

More pictures

@Magician  thanks for sharing MORE captures from the drama. IU was supposed to play as the protagonist in "Queen of Tears," to play Kim Ji Won's character and it would've been her reunion project with Kim Soo Hyun. However, she turned down the offer.   IDK what's her reason, though.   :cutekitty:

queen-of-tears.jpeg?w=820

iu.jpeg?w=820

1 hour ago, Magician said:

After the first broadcast of Queen of Tears, it entered the global top ten on Netflix, ranking 7th, just four days later

Top 10 in TV in 12 countries on Netflix

*** I hope the success continuous and high ratings of the drama will grow more in the upcoming weeks.  :kicks:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magician said:

Tonight’s episode of You Quiz on the Block with Kim Soo Hyun

– Reveals that Queen of Tears is a special request by writer Park Ji-eun.
Jun Ji Hyun who plays Cheon Songyi is a great actress while playing a three-dimensional character.
Favorite line from drama Moon Embracing the Sun
- Behind-the-scenes during TheThieves movie with talented seniors.
- Concerns after the success of My Love from the Star, and time to recharge as an actor.
- Stories from his time in military service
- How he gave a nickname when he was an introverted child.
- Reason why he posted a confession when he was in fourth grade.
- Demonstrated his self-taught yodeling skills.

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. Kim Soo-hyun also revealed an anecdote related to pork cutlet during the show based from the pre-released video. Kim Soo-hyun liked pork cutlet so much. He also likes strawberry jam. Here, we will get to know Kim Soo-hyun better. tvN’s “You Quiz on the Block” will be at 8:45 PM. KST. Looking forward to this especially those items, which I highlighted. I'm really curious about them.   :heart4:

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20240313n14404?mid=n1008

• Like 1

*** Queen of Tears  had no trouble climbing from 5.9% to almost 9% — and this is only Week 1.  :piggydance:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of March 4-10, 2024

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-march-4-10-2024/

Saturday, March 9      
Doctor Slump 13 JTBC 5.3%
Live Your Own Life 48 KBS 19.3%
The Goryeo-Khitan War 31 KBS 12.0%
Wonderful World 4 MBC 6.4%
Flex x Cop 12 SBS 10.1%
Queen of Tears 1 tvN 5.9%

Sunday, March 10      
Doctor Slump 14 JTBC 6.3%
Live Your Own Life 49 KBS 22.1%
The Goryeo-Khitan War 32 KBS 13.8%
Queen of Tears 2 tvN 8.7%

• Like 1

5 hours ago, willenette said:

*** The drama is very hard to predict the ending. This is good because aside from tvN, “Queen of Tears” is also available on both Netflix and TVING for restream.  :piggie:

I hope still happy ending because I love HE :blush:

Salon Drip 2 featuring actors Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won, and Park Sung Hoon 

GIh9TFXaUAAoWbd?format=jpg&name=medium

GIh9TBLbUAAx0v0?format=jpg&name=medium

GIh9TDTbcAEeycm?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 1

‘Queen of Tears’ as seen by Forbes

Foreign media are also paying attention to ‘Queen of Tears’. Forbes, a leading American media outlet, said in an article, 
“Many K-dramas end with ‘And We Lived Happily Ever After’, but ‘Queen of Tears’ begins at that point”, adding, “The drama not only has a solid cast, but boasts a talented screenwriter and two directors with a track record of drama success.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2024/03/11/happily-ever-after-heads-for-divorce-in-dark-comedy-queen-of-tears/?sh=3785b60a27fa

GIdG4IybMAAvBIe?format=jpg&name=medium

GIcAylua8AAvk-Y?format=jpg&name=large

Writer Park Ji-eun on why she chose Kim Soo Hyun for Queen of Tears, “Because he’s the best,” she also mentioned how thoroughly and diligently Kim Soo-hyun prepares for his profession. Accordingly, Kim Soo-hyun thanked writer Park Ji-eun

GIjlfzPWIAAmudX?format=jpg&name=medium

You Quiz On The Block  Actor Kim Soohyun shared the emotional struggles he faced while carrying the weight of his crown.

He said, "I had to be cautious of incidents and accidents to maintain my position," while looked back on his 18-year acting career. Kim Soohyun, who is in his 18th year since debut and has an introverted personality, spoke about his decision to become an actor: "I haven't completely overcome it even now, but when I was younger, it stood out so much that my mother, worried about me, suggested I go to an acting school. At the school, I tried standing in front of people and reciting lines while my hands were shaking. I was 15 years old at that time. We, the students who were learning acting, invited our families and friends for a small performance. I came out for the curtain call, but I couldn't see the faces of my family because of the lights. Hearing the applause in that situation made me feel so good, and I thought, 'I want to feel this emotion more.'"

After four attempts, he entered Chung-Ang University's Department of Theater and Film and officially started his path as an actor. "Above me were Park Shinhye and Kang Haneul. I worked hard, but my grades weren't that good. I even received an academic warning. I used too much energy just getting into school. It wasn't easy to get good grades." Since his debut with the sitcom 'Kimchi Cheese Smile' and becoming a top star with the hit 'Dream High', he talked about 'The Thieves', the only movie in his filmography to reach ten million viewers: "I was 23 years old at that time, and I only remember being so nervous I couldn't breathe. We shot in Hong Kong and Macau for a month each. Director Choi Donghoon told the seniors, 'Help the youngest come out.' So, the seniors took extra care of me," he shared the behind-the-scenes story.

Regarding 'My Love from the Star', which gave him the title of a Hallyu star, he said, "I even flew on a chartered plane at that time. It was all the same, but they gave us an extra cup of ramen and I could stretch out my legs and sleep." He added, "It was great that right after the drama aired, people told me it was more fun than I thought. But as time went on, I didn't have time to see the reactions because we had to keep shooting live." Kim Soohyun, who won the KBS Acting Grand Prize at the age of 27 with 'The Producers', confessed, "Looking back now, it was a really good time, and I had a lot, but at that time, I didn’t enjoy anything at all. It’s embarrassing to receive so much love, and because of that, I even thought, ‘Do I not need my true self?’ Because I had to protect this. Because I was afraid of losing it. I had to do better and be flawless. I couldn’t afford any accidents. From then on, I lived with the feeling of being pushed without anyone pushing me.”

GIjwwombAAAJdXB?format=jpg&name=medium

GIjwwonbYAAyC_G?format=jpg&name=medium

Kim Soo Hyun’s appearance on You Quiz on the Block is trending 2 on Naver TV top 100 (real-time)

GIl4KxrbsAA_6hp?format=jpg&name=medium

Queen of Tears Cast on the Biggest Crier and Rom Coms | Cosmopolitan UK