❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won’s Relationship Goes Back And Forth Between Hot And Cold In “Queen Of Tears” Teaser

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won’s Relationship Goes Back And Forth Between Hot And Cold In “Queen Of Tears” Teaser

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has unveiled a new teaser!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” tells the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds.

Kim Soo Hyun stars as Baek Hyeon Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won plays his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

In the newly released teaser, Baek Hyeon Woo remarks, “I feel as if all married life would be somewhat similar…” Although the teaser begins with heart-fluttering clips of the couple in love, their relationship seems to turn cold as they lie on different ends of the bed.

As Baek Hyeon Woo rushes to save Hong Hae In, Baek Hyeon Woo remarks, “I was confident that I would be okay no matter what happened to Hae In.” Tearing up, he adds, “But that’s not easy.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh8uL0xUxok

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:10 p.m. KST. While waiting, check out more teasers here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1646276wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-wons-relationship-goes-back-and-forth-between-hot-and-cold-in-queen-of-tears-teaser

11+ New K-Dramas To Check Out In March 2024

20240304075423_march-dramas-1.jpg?s=900x

A big month is ahead for K-drama fans!

Here are new K-dramas to watch in March:

“Queen of Tears”

queen-of-tears.jpeg

Korean Title: “눈물의 여왕”

Cast: Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won, Park Sung Hoon, Kwak Dong Yeon, Lee Joo Bin

Premiere Date: March 9

Broadcast Details: Saturdays and Sundays at 9:10 p.m. KST on tvN

“Queen of Tears” tells the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of married couple Baek Hyeon Woo (Kim Soo Hyun), legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, and his wife Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won), a chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

credit : soompi news

*** "Queen of Tears" starts to prove its power by entering the Most Buzzworthy Drama List ahead of the premiere. Just a week before its highly-anticipated release, the series already entered the Most Buzzworthy K-Drama ranking. "Queen of Tears" immediately occupied the sixth spot making an impressive achievement ahead of its debut.  I hope "Queen of Tears'' will deliver more good ratings and records once it already premiered this March 9 on tvN and Netflix.   :heart3:

queen-of-tears.jpeg?w=820

Spoiler

“Queen Of Tears” Teases Intriguing In-Law Dynamics Between Kim Soo Hyun’s And Kim Ji Won’s Families

“Queen Of Tears” Teases Intriguing In-Law Dynamics Between Kim Soo Hyun’s And Kim Ji Won’s Families

“Queen of Tears” has given a sneak peek of the interesting relationships in the upcoming drama!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” tells the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds. Kim Soo Hyun stars as Baek Hyeon Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won plays his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

Ahead of the premiere, “Queen of Tears” shared a sneak peek at the relationship between in-laws!

Baek Hyeon Woo & Hong Soo Chul: Living beneath Hong Hae In’s shadow

kim-soo-hyun-qot.jpeg

An intriguing point to look out for will be the potential camaraderie between Baek Hyeon Woo and his brother-in-law Hong Soo Chul (Kwak Dong Yeon), who find company in each other as those who are overshadowed by Hong Hae In. After marriage, Baek Hyeon Woo is living a frightening marriage life which brings tears to his eyes nearly every day. Hong Soo Chul similarly ranks last in terms of influence in his family, having been overshadowed by his older sister since birth. In similar positions, Baek Hyeon Woo and Hong Soo Chul’s relationship raises anticipation.

However, Hong Soo Chul orders Baek Hyeon Woo around, only making Baek Hyeon Woo’s life even more difficult. Viewers are curious if the two will be able to grow closer or if their family positions will keep the two distant.

Spoiler

kwak-dong-yeon-.jpeg

Hong Hae In & Baek Mi Sun: Supportive sister-in-law

Spoiler

kim-ji-won-qot.jpeg

Another relationship to look forward to will be between sister-in-laws Hong Hae In and Baek Mi Sun (Jang Yoon Joo). Due to Baek Hyeon Woo’s marriage, his family has been enjoying all kinds of benefits. Baek Mi Sun is a mother working at a hair salon to send money to her husband and son abroad for education, making Hong Hae In’s support a necessity for her.

Thus, Baek Mi Sun can only hope that her younger brother’s marriage life is a harmonious one. Baek Mi Sun is busy taking her sister-in-law’s side and nagging at Baek Hyeon Woo’s complaints. However, following the wedding, Hong Hae In has yet to see Baek Mi Sun once, making viewers curious about their awkward relationship.

Spoiler

jang-yoon-joo.jpeg

Kim Sun Hwa and Jeon Bong Ae: Starkly different mother-in-laws

Spoiler

na-young-hee.jpeg

Spoiler

hwang-young-hee.jpeg

Coming from different backgrounds, Kim Sun Hwa (Na Young Hee) and Jeon Bong Ae (Hwang Young Hee) have starkly different attitudes when it comes to the Baek Hyeon Woo and Hong Hae In couple. Disapproving of her daughter Hong Hae In, who passed on all the candidates she chose as a potential husband and chose Baek Hyeon Woo instead, Kim Sun Hwa shows favoritism to her son Hong Soo Chul.

On the other hand, Jeon Bong Ae shows warm affection for not only her son Baek Hyeon Woo but also her daughter-in-law Hong Hae In, whom she treats like her own child. The sharp contrast in the vibes of the two mother-in-laws raises anticipation for how the couple will adjust to each family.

kim-soo-hyun-kim-ji-won-.jpeg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:10 p.m. KST. While waiting, check out teasers here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1646517wpp/queen-of-tears-teases-intriguing-in-law-dynamics-between-kim-soo-hyuns-and-kim-ji-wons-families

*** On March 4th, a video was uploaded on the YouTube channel “tvN drama” under the title “Game Genius, Heart-making Genius Appear.” The video featured the main cast of the drama “Queen of Tears.”  In the video, when asked why viewers should not miss “Queen of Tears,” Kim Soo-hyun replied, “My goal is to make viewers feel emotional. Our drama shakes viewers’ heart, so you can look forward to it. I wanted to challenge myself with a drama with the family theme and with the love story that Hyun-woo (his character) will tell." Kwak Dong-yeon then recalled his first and current impression of Kim Soo-hyun, “When I first saw Kim Soo-hyun, I thought he was pretty. He looked a bit mysterious,” while Kim Ji-won said, “I’m glad that he was so considerate and made a good atmosphere."  "I thought there would have a wall between him and others because he is a Hallyu star, but after meeting him on set, I found that he has the charm of making people feel comfortable,” Park Sưng-hoon said, praising Kim Soo-hyun. Kim Soo-hyun’s return drama “Queen of Tears” will premiere on tvN on March 9th.   :kaching1:

20240304190435837qryq.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240304190430925

• Like 1

*** Also, during the March 4 video interview featuring the cast members, Kim Soo Hyun shared his first impressions of  Park Sung Hoon. Kim Soo Hyun said he first saw Park Sung Hoon while watching Netflix's hit series 'The Glory' where Park Sung Hoon played the cruel and violent character. "I was a bit scared of meeting him in person because I remembered him as 'Jeon Jae-joon'. However, I was thrilled to see him when we actually met. I remember him holding onto my hand and not letting go after we shared a handshake. He's an adorable person.", Kim Soo Hyun said, and other actors agreed.   :kicks:

201902596_700.webp

source : SBS Star

*** This is an excellent drama.   :Twerkdatbutt:

In a K-Drama Slump? Here are 10 K-Dramas that’ll Get You Back into the Hype

With the vast sea of K-dramas available, it's easy to find oneself wading through familiar narratives. The well-trodden paths of enemies-to-lovers, friends-to-lovers, and the like, can make the drama landscape seem monotonous. However, if you're feeling stuck in a rut and yearning to reignite your passion for K-dramas, we've curated a list of ten series that promise to refresh your viewing experience.

10. "It's Okay to Not Be Okay": Another great series that pinpoints the importance of mental health, "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" adds additional flare with a chilling storyline. It might be a bit creepy, but one of the best dramas out there.

source : allkpop