❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

*** After being in production for what seems like forever, the promos have taken off at last for tvN’s upcoming Queen of Tears with stills from the rom-com’s first script reading. This is surely good because the script is penned by the one who also wrote (Crash Landing on You). tvN’s "Queen of Tears"  is slated to premiere in March. Can't wait!   :kaching3:

*** Kim Soo Hyun buys new luxury apartment for 8.8 billion KRW. Prior to this acquisition, he already possessed two apartments in Galleria Foret. This new apartment is covering 297.09 square meters. The newly acquired apartment has 3 rooms and 3 bathrooms. According to real estate records, Kim Soo Hyun and the seller, Mr. Lim, finalized a sales contract in November last year, with ownership transferred two months later on January 5 when he settled the remaining balance. On the same day, Kim Soo Hyun utilized his apartment as collateral to secure a loan of 4.84 billion KRW, the maximum bond amount, from a commercial bank. It is understood that he raised 4.4 billion KRW in cash and obtained 4.4 billion KRW in loans.   :blush:

152374238_kim-soo-hyun.jpg

source : Pinkvilla

10 best enemies to lovers K-dramas of all time

Enemies to lovers K-dramas are fun to watch, with all the bickering turned to love.

Enemies to lovers K-dramas are a popular theme, as the gradual shift from animosity to affection adds depth, drama, and humor. They say there's a fine line between love and hate. When a boy meets a girl, sparks fly, but not the romantic kind—initially, it's hate at first sight. The battleground is set, and their mutual dislike is so intense that they're convinced they're better off apart. 

Yet, as the barriers begin to crumble, the flames of hostility unexpectedly ignite a passionate fire. Former enemies find themselves hopelessly and passionately in love. Passion, excellent chemistry, growth, excitement, and engaging banter—enemies-to-lovers K-dramas have all these elements, making them the most sought-after trope in the genre. 

8. My Love From The Star

Cast : Kim Soo Hyun as Do Min Joon and Jun Ji Hyun as Chun Song Yi 

In the wildly popular evergreen drama My Love From The Star, we follow Do Min Joon, an alien stranded on Earth for 400 years. Cynical about humans, he longs to find a way back to his home planet. Enter Chun Song Yi, a popular actress with a youthful spirit. Initially, the two clash, with Min Joon appearing arrogant and Song Yi coming across as vain and eccentric. Furthermore, the chaos of Song Yi's life contrasts sharply with Min Joon's desire for a low-profile existence. However, as they spend more time together, they begin to develop feelings for each other, leading to a dreamy romance intertwined with themes of immortality and reincarnation. Watch for the captivating chemistry between the leads and stay for the exploration of supernatural themes in this enemies to lovers drama.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/10-best-enemies-to-lovers-k-dramas-of-all-time-1275790

26 minutes ago, Magician said:

QUEEN OF TEARS

@Magician  tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has unveiled its first individual stills of Kim Soo Hyun. Baek Hyun Woo in his dashing suit.  Kim Soo Hyun will once again captivate us with this portrayal of a new romance drama. Can't wait for March.   :kaching1:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Soo Hyun Transforms Into Kim Ji Won’s Impeccable Husband In “Queen Of Tears”

20240205050637_kim-soo-hyun-1-1.jpeg?s=9

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has unveiled its first individual stills of Kim Soo Hyun!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “Producer” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will follow the romance of Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won), the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores, and Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun), who is the son of the head of Yongduri and the “supermarket prince,” as they face a crisis three years into marriage and start their love again like a miracle.

Kim Soo Hyun will take on the role Baek Hyun Woo, the legal director of Queens Group who is also the husband of the queen of the department stores. Baek Hyun Woo is perfect from head to toe with a handsome face and the intelligence to have graduated from a prestigious law school. Having been raised well-off, Baek Hyun Woo grew up sound in mind and body, and he eventually marries Hong Hae In.

kim-soo-hyun-1.jpeg

The newly released stills capture Baek Hyun Woo in his dashing suit. With a clean-cut suit and slicked back hair, Baek Hyun Woo’s luxurious charms shine even brighter. He also wears a leisurely smile and a serious expression while concentrating on his work.

kim-soo-hyun-2.jpeg

Spoiler

kim-soo-hyun-3.jpeg

Although Baek Hyun Woo appears to have a perfect life, he harbors a secret he can’t tell anyone. While facing difficulties from his in-laws and conflicted between work life and personal life, Baek Hyun Woo faces a crisis that causes his life to change, making viewers wonder if he will be able to overcome the crisis and live a happily married life.

Kim Soo Hyun will once again captivate viewers with his portrayal of a wide spectrum of emotions as he impresses audiences with a new romance drama.

“Queen of Tears” is set to premiere in March. Stay tuned for more updates!

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

*** Queen of Tears" drama has still 1-2 EPs of filming as of this writing. Nowadays, I prefer live-shooting over pre-shot dramas because of its flexibility to respond to viewers' feedback. The process of shooting and airing simultaneously allows writers to change storylines according to viewer preferences, it ultimately results in better ratings and profits for the show. Well, . it’s still NICE to work on a project that is well prepared and reasonably scheduled, though. I'm super-excited for this drama. It's been a while since he has graced my screen. He does look very good on the 1st still cuts. They filmed in Germany so, I'm curious & excited to see about these scenes. Kim Soo Hyun takes on too few projects but, they're always good one. He's way too picky. But, this drama is one long in production filming....almost nearing a 1-year mark. Not sure if there's going to be a love triangle here. Kim Soo Hyun's performance/acting has been very consistent. It's like you have an assurance to watch his drama as a leading man because of his credibility and reputation to deliver and meet expectations of viewers. His acting chops is always there that people can't dismissed. Hoping for the teaser at least to come out soon. I'm happy that Kim Soo Hyun is finally back! He does like 1-drama every 3-years??? or something..... but, at least they're always gems. I always have a soft spot for Kim  Soo Hyun.   :heart1:

Kim Soo Hyun Is Ready to Make You Swoon with His Perfect Visuals in ‘Queen of Tears’

GFivE5abwAE_l4_-1536x1024.jpeg

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama Queen of Tears is already stirring excitement among fans, particularly with Kim Soo Hyun‘s dashing suit fit. In this anticipated series, Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won bring to life a love story filled with crises and miraculous new beginnings, portraying a couple three years into their marriage.

In Queen of Tears, Kim Soo Hyun embodies the role of Baek Hyun Woo, the legal advisor for Queens Group and husband to the “department store queen,” Hong Hae In, played by Kim Ji Won. With handsome looks, a smart brain that got him into the top law school, and parents who acted as a chief in his village, he has it all. It seemed only fitting when he tied the knot with the Queens Group’s heiress, Hong Hae In.

GFivE5cbIAARrAZ-down.jpeg

Recently released stills showcase Kim Soo Hyun’s impeccable suit fit that charmed even the absolute monarch, Hong Hae In. The actor’s tailored suit and neatly styled hair accentuate Baek Hyun Woo’s luxurious allure, with his relaxed demeanor and serious work ethic adding an irresistible charm.

Despite Baek Hyun Woo’s seemingly perfect life, complete with capability, looks, and a beautiful wife, he harbors a deep secret: the harsh realities of living with his in-laws. As Baek Hyun Woo faces yet another crisis that threatens his work-life balance, the drama unfolds his journey toward overcoming obstacles and achieving a happy marriage.

Meanwhile, Queen of Tears will premiere in March.

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240205104926988

New user and ksh fan here.
Happy to see updates on queen of tears here. I hope the place gets more busy as the promos start and telecast nears. 
would love it if there are episode discussions like old times. 

Edited by Minu

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun Is Both Afraid Of Kim Ji Won And Attracted To Her In 1st Teaser For “Queen Of Tears”

20240206211446_Kim-Soo-Hyun-Kim-Ji-Won.j

tvN has unveiled the first teaser for its upcoming drama “Queen of Tears”!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “Producer” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds.

Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyun Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

The newly released teaser begins with Baek Hyun Woo in shock, unable to believe that he has found Hong Hae In attractive. After staring at her in awe, he asks himself in confusion, “Why is she pretty? Why does she look pretty [to me]?”

However, just when he’s counted down to what appeared to be a kiss, Hong Hae In startles him by aggressively yelling, “Aren’t you going to respond? If you don’t respond, you’re dead meat!”

Running away with a terrified scream, Baek Hyun Woo concludes, “I was wondering why my heart was racing so fast. It turns out it was because I was scared.”

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the new teaser below!

https://youtu.be/KAsAWogLdyY

credit : soompi news

Top 10 actor's comebacks to look out for on Netflix in 2024

There is a whole new set of K-entertainment releasing in 2024 which one must keep an eye out for. Several actors will be making their comebacks with these dramas as well. Here are the top ones.

678765763_gong-yoo-kim-soo-hyun-go-yoon-

2024 is shaping up to be an exciting year for Korean entertainment, with numerous highly anticipated comebacks from Korean artists and a slew of captivating K-dramas and films featuring some of the industry's finest actors. Spanning across various genres such as romance, thriller, sci-fi, and more, this year promises to cater to diverse tastes.

OTT platform Netflix is set to deliver an electrifying year of entertainment with a diverse lineup of Korean and global content. The streaming giant's unveiling of its Next On Netflix roster teases an array of highly anticipated shows and movies, ensuring viewers worldwide will be kept on the edge of their seats. Here are top Korean stars comeback you can look out for in 2024 on Netflix.

Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won in The Queen of Tears

Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won are set to make their comeback as lead cast in the upcoming business romance drama,

The Queen of Tears. In this captivating storyline, Kim Soo Hyun portrays Baek Hyun Woo, the legal director of the Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won takes on the role of Hong Hae In, the heiress of this chaebol. Despite facing numerous challenges, they bravely defy the odds and embark on a marital journey, determined to make it work. Adding depth and humor to the narrative are Park Sung Hoon and Kwak Dong Yeon, who will be portraying significant roles in this romantic comedy.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/gong-yoo-kim-soo-hyun-go-yoon-jung-more-top-10-actor-comebacks-to-look-out-for-on-netflix-in-2024-1276637

‘Queen of Tears’ Unveils Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won’s Sweet yet Savage Love Story

queenoftears1.png

In what’s being teased as either the love story of the century or the war of the ages, Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won step into the roles of a couple three years into their marriage, navigating the treacherous waters of matrimonial life, in tvN’s upcoming weekend drama Queen of Tears. The network unveiled a teaser video that hints at the sweet yet fierce narrative awaiting Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun) and Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won).

Their relationship is far from ordinary. In the teaser, Baek Hyun Woo finds himself inexplicably drawn to his wife, feeling his heart race at the mere sight of her from a distance, and wonders, “Why is she so pretty?” in a mix of confusion and admiration.

Hong Hae In, on the other hand, exhibits a chilling charisma. Described as someone who has never bowed to anyone in her life, she embodies an air of supreme confidence. Regardless of who she’s dealing with, she doesn’t hold back her harsh words and aggressive actions.

The teaser tantalizingly hints at the couple’s complex emotional dynamics. Baek Hyun Woo identifies his racing heart in the presence of Hong Hae In as “fear,” yet this fear is intermingled with undeniable excitement toward his wife.

An insider shared, “Baek Hyun Woo’s marriage life with the department store queen will unfold,” adding, “Between excitement and fear toward Hong Hae In, the real reason behind his heart’s reaction will be revealed in the show.”

Meanwhile, Queen of Tears promises a romantic comedy affair. It narrates the story of crisis and love between Hong Hae In, a third-generation chaebol and the queen of department stores, and Baek Hyun Woo, the son of the village head of Yongduri and the supermarket prince, three years into their marriage. The series will premiere on March 9th at 9:20 PM KST.

source : https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2280833

• Like 1

*** The first teaser for Queen of Tears has dropped, and while it might not contain anything substantial, the visual pairing of its leads is enough to pique the viewers' interest. Kim Ji Won looks really pretty. After three years of marriage, the couple hits a rough patch, but if the teaser is any indication, there’s a duality to their relationship. I hope they will end and figure out how to have a better, healthier married relationship! The 1st teaser has not featured yet the rest of the cast. tvN’s Queen of Tears is slated for sixteen episodes and premieres March 9 in the Saturday-Sunday slot.  I'm really looking forward to this one. I'm so highly excited for KSH’s comeback! Let the show begin! Hopefully, the trailer is coming soon. It has been such a while since I last watched a good TvN romcom. Well, you can’t call a drama “Queen of Tears” and not have tears of all things.   :blush:

*** tvN's upcoming Sat-Sun drama 'Queen of Tears' has revealed two breathtaking character posters of Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won) and her husband Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun). In her poster, Hong Hae In confidently promises Baek Hyun Woo, "Trust me. I'll never make you cry." In response, Baek Hyun Woo responds, "Trust you? I'll believe you because I'm a crazy man."  tvN's 'Queen of Tears' is premiering next month on March 9 at 9:20 PM KST. Ohhh.....I can't wait! I've been waiting for Kim Soo Hyun.   :kisslevel:

1707443303-gf2vpc3aoaa875e.jpeg

1707443304-gf2vq4bamaax8bq.jpeg

posters source : allkpop

*** Kim Ji Won and Kim Soo Hyun are a couple distrustful of each other in the first posters for the tvN drama, "Queen Of Tears." The hype for it is pretty high, and I’m curious to find out whether this pairing will be a HIT.   :Fist1:

*** The reason why I am really looking forward for the drama "Queen of Tears" is that it's all about the return of Kim Soo Hyun as a drama male lead in (2) years regardless of anything else. I thought all along this was gonna be a melodrama but, the stills seem like a rom-com. I have no issue with either but, I love rom-com more. Now, just waiting for March. Hopefully, this one doesn't disappoint. I guess it will be like Crash Landing On You where it starts off as a rom-com and eventually turns into a more serious drama with melo tones. Right now, I don't really have an impression on their chemistry based on such a short teaser. I'd like to actually see the leads interact to see what kind of chemistry they have in the drama. Hopefully, it's good. But, I love how Kim Soo Hyun looks/style here. I'm loving the promos of this drama, too. He's been absolutely on the ball when picking his projects because that's a damn impressive resume' when you take a look at all his works. Because he's very picky, it's rather short/quite few for someone who's been in the industry for (15) years or more. But, it's a very impressive resume' indeed! It's not too much to say that he's indeed an A-lister!   :kaching1:

• Like 1

The first teaser looks very interesting and very intense.  A lot of crying of Kim Soo Hyun, he is under a lot of pressure being the son-in-law of the rich family and mean wife :smile:

March 9th come sooner please.  

• Love 1