❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

41 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

50 days military service

Waiting for you 588 days

Zampano! I love the way he looks for Zampano..a sexy handsome rebellious young man..bad richard simmons! 

I hope he takes on another role of con man or thief..somehow those characters ooze sexy aura around them and i want to see him in sexy characters..lol! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

:heart::love:

For me his eyes are one of the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen :wub:..though the two eyes are not exactly even but the shape is perfectly almond-shape..He's really blessed. I hope his kids will have this outstanding feature of his.

I'm so stressed out by work, i turned to this forum for a remedy..lol! Thanks Rossy and HwonHwon for always sharing his pics and news :D sorry i can't participate much in pictures and videos department, i can only do commenting and discussion :) I hope the mod doesn't kick me out.

• Like 4

@ivanovie25 , you're right, soohyun has very beautiful eyes (pure eyes), although sometimes I feel the sadness in his eyes .. (or maybe  just me who feel that way.):blush: and don't worry about "kickout". :)

25012435_153622008598869_311465523875833

ONLY HOPE - Samdongie bogoshipda:(

Cr.owner/logo

Paradisecity

24845156_544346892565036_202095980415497

weibo, link: https://m.weibo.cn/5955084865/4183825514488154 

• Like 4

TW  News

Kim Soo Hyun, the South Korean god of the military who is now serving as an army, has performed well in basic training in the past five weeks and obtained the Outstanding Award and the Vacation Right. At the graduation ceremony held at the end of last month, Kim Soo Hyun good performance.

Kim Soo Hyun trained photos on the internet today. Kim Soo Hyun wearing a uniform, wearing a helmet and a long rifle in the photo seems to be training in field design. Kim Soo Hyun, who also carries a large bag on his back, looks rather hardworking.

Even in training, Kim Soo Hyun still does not change the god-like, looks very handsome and stylish.

Source :

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/2276569

Foto 金秀賢Just Kim Soo Hyun.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

December 2017 ,  and I still watch MLFTS and this handsome alien again :tongue::D

And i watch the innocent geeky Seung Chan. The more i watch, the more i like this drama..lol! It's really fresh and different from the typical korean drama. The ending i think is so real..not every pair becomes a couple instantly..sometimes it takes years for people to realize their feelings. Those who dislike the drama mostly said because it doesn't end the way the typical fairy tale drama ends, aside from boring and breaking the fourth wall type ( i forget the term for the that kind of variety camera work) lol! 

• Like 8

2017.12.07-08 RTHK: the most type of second-rate soldiers! (4 articles)

On October 23 as active-duty army enlisted 29-year-old Korean god Kim Soo Hyun , although later than the same rookie, but he was in Gyeonggi Province Paju 1st Division Army recruits received five basic training courses for outstanding performance and won the Excellent Training Award and was awarded the rank of Second Recruit training unit.

The Kim Soo Hyun dressed in military uniforms and military training cap photos have also been exposed, although he put on masks, but the military cap affixed his name brand, so fans can still recognize an idol at a glance.

Kim Soo Hyun, who won the first-place shooter award at the top of his classmate, has the same posture as the other recruits.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

And i watch the innocent geeky Seung Chan. The more i watch, the more i like this drama..lol! It's really fresh and different from the typical korean drama. The ending i think is so real..not every pair becomes a couple instantly..sometimes it takes years for people to realize their feelings. Those who dislike the drama mostly said because it doesn't end the way the typical fairy tale drama ends, aside from boring and breaking the fourth wall type ( i forget the term for the that kind of variety camera work) lol! 

It's the same for me. The first time I watched it, I'm not really a fan. I was probably wasn't familiar with the format of the drama at the first time hence I wasn't really a fan. But when I did get used to it, I really love Seung Chan:lol: especially when he was in revenge mode LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5