❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

21 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Lol! You're right. Less videos of him from 2016 and 2017 on youtube. I assume he must have thought Real would be coming out in mid 2016, so he didn't take any drama/movie project because he wanted an exclusive persona for JTY. That's when he turned to bowling.He dedicated his time for practicing, but then Real was postponed and then the public didn't receive it well, so he kept low profile in the end :) this is just my two-cents. I say too many things that KSH sacrificed for Real, be it energy, project, time and money (if he joins the production).  His performance is outstanding there. I don't understand when some people say otherwise just because they don't like the movie.

Then again, so glad to see lots of news about him and his acting performance. People there really acknowledge his acting capabilities. It's like Kim Soo Hyun is being related to acting skill as much as he is being related to alien :D

Given that Real officially wrapped up last August and he didn't choose a project before Real's release, which was almost a year later, I knew he wasn't going to do another project before enlisting.   Even if Real was received well, there wouldn't be time to film another project, I'm sure he and Keyeast knew his enlistment date way before it was announced.  KSH's enlistment date has an impact on Keyeast's stock price so they had to be careful on the timing of the announcement, hence they kept the enlistment date vague by saying he is considering another project if time permits.

We may never know the true reasons why he didn't pick a project right after completing Real, but I think he is extremely picky with his roles and doesn't want do a repeat of genre or character type.  With MLFTS being a fantasy genre and DMJ being a rich and handsome type, if he wants to avoid these two elements, the choices left are slim pickings for his age group.  He might choose a drama after his discharge to get "reacquainted" with the audience then focus on movies where there are more chances to break from the perfect male lead type roles. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Which one ivanovie ? do you have the pic ?
in 2014 sometimes there are more than 2 bodyguards around soohyun, and there are also mr. Yang :blush:

Ah i don't have it, or i'll post the yt video here later on:) So Mr. Shin is the bodyguard? Who is his road manager? Is it mr. Yang? 

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Cute Kim soldier :blush:

Cute Zampano :heart:

Talking about zampano, he looks like bruce lee there particularly during the kiss scene lol! Soo Hyun is a man with a thousand masks, different characters will have a distinctly different looks! No wonder the press asked him about his eyes in Producers, people might think he had a surgery or something..lol!

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ah i don't have it, or i'll post the yt video here later on:) So Mr. Shin is the bodyguard? Who is his road manager? Is it mr. Yang? 

No,if i am not wrong his road manager is Ryu manager.(soohyun left side)

south-korean-actor-kim-soohyun-is-seen-o

Left -->right : mr.shin,soohyun, don't know the name, and mr.Yang (behind)

9f536de41f758714e063362d1539f4bb.jpg

Love this scene (most handsome DMJ):wub:

25007641_331652850635588_672885906431226

Cr.logo

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

No,if i am not wrong his road manager is Ryu manager.(soohyun left side)

Left -->right : mr.shin,soohyun, don't know the name, and mr.Yang 

Aah..that one above! So it's his road manager :) and i also saw the 2 below in some videos..so they are the additional bodyguards..thanks a lot Rossy! You're really helpful :). Edit: one is the additional bodyguard and one is ceo :) i just saw Kaye's post 

Btw Soo Hyun looks really cute on the below pic :wub: and in a really good mood. Love the outfit too! Pray that he still maintains his cuteness after the dmz :)

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Talking about zampano, he looks like bruce lee there particularly during the kiss scene lol! Soo Hyun is a man with a thousand masks, different characters will have a distinctly different looks! No wonder the press asked him about his eyes in Producers, people might think he had a surgery or something..lol!

Lol haha yeah he looks like Bruce Lee in that scene. Too bad we didn't see his character after of what happened to him. He look so handsome smiling while on the floor.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

HappySunday

Happy Sunday :) and for me happy Soo Hyun day..kkk..i get to watch his videos on youtube all day.

That bus is sooo cute! It'd be a cool display at home..:)

I just read about his previous dating rumour with SP. I know it's probably just a rumour but i just realized she did show up as a cameo in his projects twice..it might a coincidence or purely helping friend thing but that's quite an alert for gossipers :D

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, yanki said:

Lol haha yeah he looks like Bruce Lee in that scene. Too bad we didn't see his character after of what happened to him. He look so handsome smiling while on the floor.

I like the kissing scene and that chase scene too. :D

Happy Sunday :) and for me happy Soo Hyun day..kkk..i get to watch his videos on youtube all day.

That bus is sooo cute! It'd be a cool display at home..:)

I just read about his previous dating rumour with SP. I know it's probably just a rumour but i just realized she did show up as a cameo in his projects twice..it might a coincidence or purely helping friend thing but that's quite an alert for gossipers :D

No idea who SP is but Soo Hyun's dating rumors, if you can call it that, are pretty pathetic.  No pictures, no evidence just empty words anybody can make up based on some random connection...hmph.  I've even heard of him and manager Ryu once because they once wore the same brand of shoes:rolleyes:.  He'll be 31 when he's discharged from the army, hopefully we'll get some real dating news then.

Not sure who you're referring to, but if SH is dating someone, she will not appear in his projects just because he's the type that is very protective of his loved ones.  For such an important event like the enlistment ceremony, even his mom didn't go because he doesn't want her picture in the press.

• Like 6

Just read this. Lol! Soo Hyun's reply is really hillarious..i'm sure he doesn't hold any grudge since it's just common a rookie actor/singer tends to be ignored, but the way he answered it is like he was making sure that the person knew he still remembered the matter in a candid manner.

https://www.soompi.com/2014/11/20/director-recounts-meeting-kim-soo-hyun-on-my-love-from-the-stars-set-after-ignoring-him-as-a-rookie/

59 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I like the kissing scene and that chase scene too. :D

No idea who SP is but Soo Hyun's dating rumors, if you can call it that, are pretty pathetic.  No pictures, no evidence just empty words anybody can make up based on some random connection...hmph.  I've even heard of him and manager Ryu once because they once wore the same brand of shoes:rolleyes:.  He'll be 31 when he's discharged from the army, hopefully we'll get some real dating news then.

Not sure who you're referring to, but if SH is dating someone, she will not appear in his projects just because he's the type that is very protective of his loved ones.  For such an important event like the enlistment ceremony, even his mom didn't go because he doesn't want her picture in the press.

Lol! Can i mention the name here? 

Spoiler

It's Sandara park. During that time she even gave a description of her ideal man in details on some interview and it really describes him.. :D

Yeah, from that perspective, i'm sure this person is definitely a dear friend of him just like the other cameo friends.

Lol! With manager Ryu? Kkkkk..that's what i call desperate fans :D the same wish here, he could be like SJK for all we know, after finishing the service, made a drama, boom! meeting 'the one' and got married..lol! Well i don't want him to marry that fast :D But if the destiny calls then so be it :)