❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

30 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Yes, I also have read about he likes a girl who has cat eye like look , so this is why many people believe  the rumour between he and member of WG because that girl has cat eye or cat face :grimace: 

LOL, that makes it less believable since he wouldn't willingly give specific clues that like.  He is so careful with these things like in the interview where he was asked if he likes older women or younger women and he answered "both".  He's not going to give a straight answer in case he is linked with an older woman one day and people go back to that interview and say he did say he likes older women.

He's already denied the rumor so I believe him.  I will only believe it when it admits it himself :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

LOL, that makes it less believable since he wouldn't willingly give specific clues that like.  He is so careful with these things like in the interview where he was asked if he likes older women or younger women and he answered "both".  He's not going to give a straight answer in case he is linked with an older woman one day and people go back to that interview and say he did say he likes older women.

He's already denied the rumor so I believe him.  I will only believe it when it admits it himself :D

I believe him too.. :blush:.

Spoiler

Do u remember in the past when rumor he date one of member famous Idol, and because of that rumor he labeled as p*ych*.

and some people still like to bring it up, even when commenting on articles about his enlist.

• Like 1

Ranking Top 10 in China

Based on popularity rankings in China, we select 'Top 10 Ranking in China' every week and look for the direction of the Korean Wave. From November 8, 2017 to November 14, 2017, the second week of November 'Ranking Top 10 in China' Korean wave male star ranking TOP 10 :

1. Huang Chi Yeol

2. Park Si Hoo

3. KIM SOO HYUN

4. Lee Jong Suk

5. Exo Sehun

6. BIGBANG G -Dragon

7. JYJ Kim Jae Joong

8. Rain

9. Kim Jong Kook

10. JYJ Park Yoo Chun

Source :

http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1510900671162147008

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Do u remember in the past when rumor he date one of member famous Idol, and because of that rumor he labeled as p*ych*.

and some people still like to bring it up, even when commenting on articles about his enlist.

That rumor makes me so angry, his name was just randomly brought up by some netizen and he becomes forever linked because of that.  It's not like there was any evidence to back it up, just a mere toss of a name and boom, you're it!

Well, he lives such a healthy lifestyle that it's hard to dig up any dirt about him, so people cling on to whatever rumor they can.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hi Rossy, I think it was just a blind item and people assumed that it was KSH.(correct me if I am wrong).Yeah I read that comments too but I don't believe it.People who are close or who worked with KSH they always says that he is a very nice guy,well mannered and very considerate.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

Nah, I don't think he'll open up unless he gets caught by Dispatch or until he gets married, he is so protective when it comes to his love life.  I don't recall him mentioning the cat eye look unless it's from a very old interview or something fans made up.

I agree, he purposely choose a western actress as his ideal type to avoid people from linking them together.  Some people are so sensitive when it comes to girls he's linked to even if it's as simple as taking a picture together or a baseless rumor stirred up by a netizen for fun.  If you've noticed, he's super cautious around girls, even if it's his friend like IU.  I remember the time they went to Shanghai for the Producers FM and he and IU were asked to take a picture together at the press con.  They were standing so far apart that the journalist had to ask them to stand closer.

Hahaha yeah probably people made that one up. 

That's really smart of him then if he purposely chose a western actress hehehe. He's always so cautious around girls, but so at ease if he were with a guy, example: Hongki, LOL! I really love their friendship dynamic on Hongkira.

39 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Yup, I don't believe that rumor as well. Unless there's further proof (like Dispatch) or like you said, Soohyun admit it himself, which is I don't see that happening LOL

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Reveal hidden contents

It makes my blood boils whenever someone bring that up on any articles. Ugh!:angry:

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

That rumor makes me so angry, his name was just randomly brought up by some netizen and he becomes forever linked because of that.  It's not like there was any evidence to back it up, just a mere toss of a name and boom, you're it!

Well, he lives such a healthy lifestyle that it's hard to dig up any dirt about him, so people cling on to whatever rumor they can.

22 minutes ago, ellen17 said:

Hi Rossy, I think it was just a blind item and people assumed that it was KSH.(correct me if I am wrong).Yeah I read that comments too but I don't believe it.People who are close or who worked with KSH they always says that he is a very nice guy,well mannered and very considerate.

that's why ..... how can things that are just rumors without evidence made as if real. Soohyun has always been polite, simple and keep up his attitude.

just hope that his military service run smoothly:blush:n come back soon.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

that's why ..... how can things that are just rumors without evidence made as if real. Soohyun has always been polite, simple and keep up his attitude.

just hope that his military service run smoothly:blush:n come back soon.

Yes,I hope and pray for his safe military service.For now I will just rewatch all his dramas and movies,watch his youtube videos while patiently waiting for him.

Edited by ellen17
  • Like 4