❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun Chinese Fans Club 'Only Love KSH' arranged three Kim Soo Hyun standing license and REAL super posters for everyone to take pictures, please family members in the afternoon 6 : 30 must go to the theater before, participate in REAL Hong Kong premiere day event.

REAL Fighting! Come on!

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 2

Morning @rossy It's friday!! I hope more pics (or drawings) of him during weekend :)

wow time really flies, just one more week right? for him to complete the basic training?

Btw i was kinda surprised yesterday seeing a lot of tweets about him. It turns out those are tweets from hyunzy shippers..lol!! I was amused. It's like they're celebrating :D . Shippers...can't never understand them :)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yeah. I agree with you. He's the type to challenge himself, and I am proud of him for doing that. Though i think somehow it's quite important to balance between the popular genre, and the uncommon and difficult genre. I look forward to seeing how he'll do it in the future :) . I think this is the first time his experiment doesn't give the end result the way he expected, isn't it? 

Wow..that's quite deep. I wonder if it leaves him a scar? :(

Yes, yes, a balance would be good, but more than anything, I want him to be true to himself and choose the project he is passionate about.  Given the genre and mature content, I'm sure he didn't expect Real to be a big hit, just didn't expect the criticisms to be so extreme.

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Morning @rossy It's friday!! I hope more pics (or drawings) of him during weekend :)

wow time really flies, just one more week right? for him to complete the basic training?

Btw i was kinda surprised yesterday seeing a lot of tweets about him. It turns out those are tweets from hyunzy shippers..lol!! I was amused. It's like they're celebrating :D . Shippers...can't never understand them :)

There should be a graduation ceremony after basic training, right?  Hopefully we'll get some pictures then.

I don't understand the shipping thing either.  Glad KSH fans don't get involved in things like that.  If they do, I'm not aware.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

luckily soohyun is in military service so there is no news that linking his name with that news. it's really annoying to read 'fan war'.:blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

same here. I can't ever understand them either. I don't care who Soohyun date as long as that girl could make him happy, I'm happy.. hehehe :)

• Like 4