❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

So glad to see Real got a good response from Hongkong viewers :wub: when he knows it he will be very happy. I watched the video of him crying during one of his visit to a cinema for Real..the critics must have really hurt him. Well, with those harsh comments, it will be a surprise if he wouldn't get hurt, we're human after all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

So glad to see Real got a good response from Hongkong viewers :wub: when he knows it he will be very happy. I watched the video of him crying during one of his visit to a cinema for Real..the critics must have really hurt him. Well, with those harsh comments, it will be a surprise if he wouldn't get hurt, we're human after all.

Soo Hyun cried twice during the stage greetings, once during the VIP premiere because the younger crew members cried out "hyung" and he remembered all the hardship everyone went through during the filming (there must be many set backs behind the scenes we do not know about other than the change in director and delayed release date).  

The second time was during one of the fan's stage greetings.  The fans were very enthusiastic and he was touched by their encouragement and support. 

I'm sure the harsh comments affected him, but he cried because of everyone's encouragement and he felt he let the crew and fans down, not because he was hurt by the criticism.  I was at one of the fan's stage greetings and he apologized for not shining this time.  Once he said that, everyone cried "It's ok!" and "We love you!"  He didn't cry but I can see he was holding it in.

• Sad 7

3 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Soo Hyun cried twice during the stage greetings, once during the VIP premiere because the younger crew members cried out "hyung" and he remembered all the hardship everyone went through during the filming (there must be many set backs behind the scenes we do not know about other than the change in director and delayed release date).  

The second time was during one of the fan's stage greetings.  The fans were very enthusiastic and he was touched by their encouragement and support. 

I'm sure the harsh comments affected him, but he cried because of everyone's encouragement and he felt he let the crew and fans down, not because he was hurt by the criticism.  I was at one of the fan's stage greetings and he apologized for not shining this time.  Once he said that, everyone cried "It's ok!" and "We love you!"  He didn't cry but I can see he was holding it in.

He said that? Aww..he must have felt that the 'failure' was because of him. Poor baby. I must say it's really brave of him to try that kind of film genre. Not many films of that genre top box office. Well, i hope that doesn't discourage him to keep taking challenges in the future.

Well, he has to have a smart strategy like hollywood top actors. Many of them take popular genre to keep the cash in and maintain the popularity but at the same time they still take indie projects just to challenge themselves.

• Like 4

2017.11.15 "REAL" Hong Kong star public priority field : "Kim Soo Hyun" the name is the best publicity! 

Last night 'REAL' star public benefit priority field Hong Kong people, the attendance at the venue reached 89%, sincerely hope that the next few days more HK people like and the presence of support for the film

After the movie, relevant media also reported: The movie" Real " starring Korean star Kim Soo Hyun, held a charity premiere in Causeway Bay tonight. Deng Da Zhi, Li Lin En, Hu Min Shan, Chen Weiqi with the girl group Sugar Baby, who appeared to join in. Hu Minshan said, with particular reference to special friends like Kim Soo Hyun

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

He said that? Aww..he must have felt that the 'failure' was because of him. Poor baby. I must say it's really brave of him to try that kind of film genre. Not many films of that genre top box office. Well, i hope that doesn't discourage him to keep taking challenges in the future.

Well, he has to have a smart strategy like hollywood top actors. Many of them take popular genre to keep the cash in and maintain the popularity but at the same time they still take indie projects just to challenge themselves.

I think it's a cultural thing like in Japan, when a company fails, the president takes all the blame.  Soo Hyun is the sole main lead, everybody else are supporting actors so it's inevitable he'll take all the blame, even though the issues lie more with the director's inexperience.

Although Real didn't turn out the way people expected it to be, I'm glad he took on the challenge to do something so different.  I would be more disappointed if he only wants to take the safe route and do repetitive and stereotypical roles, or roles that caters to young female audience.  When I saw the movie, I can see why he was attracted to JTY and why he couldn't resist challenging this role.  I thought it was very "Kim Soo Hyun" to do something like this.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

I think it's a cultural thing like in Japan, when a company fails, the president takes all the blame.  Soo Hyun is the sole main lead, everybody else are supporting actors so it's inevitable he'll take all the blame, even though the issues lie more with the director's inexperience.

Although Real didn't turn out the way people expected it to be, I'm glad he took on the challenge to do something so different.  I would be more disappointed if he only wants to take the safe route and do repetitive and stereotypical roles, or roles that caters to young female audience.  When I saw the movie, I can see why he was attracted to JTY and why couldn't resist challenging this role.  I thought it was very "Kim Soo Hyun" to do something like this.

Yeah. I agree with you. He's the type to challenge himself, and I am proud of him for doing that. Though i think somehow it's quite important to balance between the popular genre, and the uncommon and difficult genre. I look forward to seeing how he'll do it in the future :) . I think this is the first time his experiment doesn't give the end result the way he expected, isn't it? 

40 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

:heart::heart:JangTaeYoung

I think that's the wound that SDI is talking about ...

23667631_1497103103670863_77069813141418

Wow..that's quite deep. I wonder if it leaves him a scar? :(

• Like 1