❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

3 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Lunchtime ... :blush:

c663e121feb8755ca414f86728521a54241b2a4e

Cr.owner

So cuteeee!!  I really love his chipmunk cheeks when he eats.

How can he go from being so cute and innocent as BSC to so manly and sexy as JTY?!

Who is the "Real" KSH?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, babe19 said:

I don’t why but I feel that in Producer, KSH eyes seems bigger and rounder. 

About what the fengshui master says about Soo Hyun’s eyes and lips tilting upwards. So far, I have not seen anyone that has this sort of eyes and lips. The first look at him, it’s his full lips and his eyes! So beautiful!

i am a lefty too but I hold scissors using my right hand.

I think so too! Even the reporters were asking him why his eyes seem bigger right? I think probably the way he manipulated his looks and also eye make up to make him look nerdy and innocent.

Me too! His eyes and lips caught my attention first, especially his eyes..

Ah, so you're like him. My sister is a lefty and she wonders how soohyun does that because she can't just switch hand :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun face really small :)

Wow..the difference is quite noticeable. His face is just a bit bigger than the little girls'..lol!

Mmm..these little girls now have grown into beautiful ladies. Perhaps one day he would be pairing with one of them in a drama or a movie :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Do Min Joon's hairstyle and look! love it:wub: and I like his weight like this, not too skinny and not too chubby, just right :)

I wish i were the fan!  *full level of envyness lol!*

soohyun always has good body proportions, :blush:

BSC too ...:love:

467e3b4f4caedf47d5b2bef3dd5ddf70--cha-ta

unnamed_8_WSu90bW.jpg

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Every morning i check this thread and KSH always greets me with his charming smile :wub: thanks Rosi and all for always sharing all his pics. You really make my day :)

Good Morning Rossy, Ivanovic and everyone! :D It’s so nice to wake up every day seeing Soo Hyun’s smiling face.

Thank you all for always updating Soo Hyun’s information. Fighting everyone, fighting KSH! 

• Like 2