❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

53 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I just realized something. Does he hold the gun with his right hand?  He really confused me :) well i guess he's a bit balanced in using his hands. Some activities with right hand and some with left one.

He bowls with his right hand as well ^_^ There are really few people who could do that. (Using both right and left hands equally)

35 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Good morning :blush:

23422049_185162908706896_644757209979499

Good morning, Rossy :)

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Good morning :blush:

23422049_185162908706896_644757209979499

Good morning Rossy :) this morning will be brighter with Seung Chan's big beautiful innocent eyes Lol!! 

One thing i notice about KSH's eyes, they're still pretty clear..usually adults have a bit red eyes. Mmm i don't know how to describe it, but the white part of his eyes are still clear. I don't make any sense right? Lol!!! Anyway still white as baby eyes :)

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Good morning Rossy :) this morning will be brighter with Seung Chan's big beautiful innocent eyes Lol!! 

One thing i notice about KSH's eyes, they're still pretty clear..usually adults have a bit red eyes. Mmm i don't know how to describe it, but the white part of his eyes are still clear. I don't make any sense right? Lol!!! Anyway still white as baby eyes :)

ivanovie, you are very observant about SH's eyes.  In face reading, they always look at the eyes and clear eyes are a very good feature to have.  I don't remember if I've posted this before, but here is an analysis of SH's face by a fengshui master.   I don't agree that he has small and thin ears though, IMO, Soo Hyun has the nicest pair of ears I've seen. Perfect in shape and proportional in size for his face.  

Kim Soo Hyun’s Rise to Fame – Can we spot his success on his face?

The recent Hallyu wave (Korean Wave) has been triggered again recently by another highly popular drama series “My Love From the Star”. Well as usual I am one of those affected by the ‘wave’ thou not as crazy as young fan girls but curious enough to analyze the face features and Ba Zi of the leading actor and actress especially the leading man Kim Soo Hyun. The show was so successful especially in China and around Asia that anything with his face on it now sells like hotcakes and he has endless endorsements in Korea and overseas ever since the show ended in February 2014. 

So what makes him so special? Can we study this from a face reading point of view? I can’t help but kept noticing how clear his eyes are, the black and white portion clearly defined, even clearer than that of the lead actress. Back then when I first noticed his eyes, I was already sure that he will end up being more successful than the leading lady and so he did. He is an international super star now. To be frank, in my years in the profession of reading faces, I have rarely seen such a clear pair of eyes like this. As face reading professionals will tell you this, up to a certain age, there’s no need for you to read the face features of a person anymore, we only look at the eyes. If the eyes of the person are crystal clear with the black and white portion clearly defined and has luster, you can be sure that his or her luck at that point is great. His eyes are also called ‘Phoenix Eyes’ in face reading, tilting upwards at both ends and is an auspicious feature. And his is also a pair of peach blossom eyes hence attracting a lot of likes especially from female fans. 

His lips are another positive attributes with the corners of the lips tilting upwards like a crescent shape and his teeth neat and straight. This is another reflection of good luck. He is hence good with his speech and is able to attract the attention of others with his speech and expression. This is again shown in his acting skills and he also display his gift of singing and that is no wonder why he sang some of the sound tracks in the drama which again sell like hotcakes. I must comment that he really has a pretty good voice for someone who originates from an acting background. 

So why is he able to garner so much support? His eyebrows are thick and dense and this reflects his friendship palace, meaning he is able to garner support from others. Many celebrities considered their fans as their friends isn’t it? Thick eyebrows for men also reflect somewhat of a person with gentle characteristics hence many fans are attracted to his friendly and gentlemanly character. A pair of good eyes like his has to match with good looking eyebrows to fully realize the potential and both of these features he has it. 

His nose is big and prominent and this reflects his wealth palace. The nose also represents oneself so looking at the proportion of his nose with his face, he is able to stand out and shine. With a good looking nose like that, I am sure he hold several properties and I have seen reports of media discussing about where he stays and that it is in a high profile area where a lot of top celebrities in South Korea also resides in. 

Most importantly why is he able to attract so much support from overseas fans, making him an international star now? Look at his high and prominent forehead. The temples reflect his travelling palace, which shows that he is able to travel far and wide to make money. A high forehead also represents support from his parents and his superiors. His father was from the entertainment industry too and his mum was the one who encouraged him to venture into acting to change his reserved personality during his high school. He is under the management company founded by top hallyu star Bae Yong Joon whom groomed him to become what he is today. And who says that you cannot cover your forehead with hair? There’s a myth that this will affect one’s luck. His signature Do Min Joon hairstyle covers the whole of his forehead yet he can still shine from this drama and become a superstar! Hence when one is in luck, it doesn’t matter if your hair covers your forehead or not. 

The only negative feature with Kim Soo Hyun’s face are his ears, small in proportion to his face, thin and slightly protruding which reflects the foundation of his health. He does not have a strong health constitution and again it was reported that he has heart related issues since young and is on long term medication. Usually for cases like this, I would recommend my clients to do regular exercises to keep fit. Ours ears represent our health foundation and the stage of our health before 30 years old. Hence if your ears are not good looking, look at your nose. If your nose is good looking with no scars and dents and has a high nose bridge, this reflects your health after 30 years old and these people are likely to keep themselves fit through exercises. Hence I hope that with his hectic schedule he will not forget to keep himself fit through regular exercises. That’s all for now. Hope you have enjoyed reading this article. 

cr: http://www.fengshui-connection.com/articles.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

31 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Good morning too, :)You are right ivanovie, soohyun has beautiful and clear eyes. Even JTY has beautiful eyes too. How can someone from the dark world have such clear eyes ...:tongue:

7333d3015432445b46f5d51ddf70393e.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Good morning all :)

And rossy, know that you love this country bumpkin :tongue:

Thanks hwonhwon...:kiss_wink: although I love LH, DMJ, BSC, Donggu, and other soohyun characters, but Song Samdong is always a bit more special.:blush:

Dream+High.E11.110208.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

The drawing is so cute, there are so many talented artists among KSH fans.

Yup.. yuzu ... they are amazing, i wish i could draw like them (though only in a dream :blush:), especially I liked the work of ichihopandada and monkey.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Thanks hwonhwon...:kiss_wink: although I love LH, DMJ, BSC, Donggu, and other soohyun characters, but Song Samdong is always a bit more special.:blush:

Yup.. yuzu ... they are amazing, i wish i could draw like them (though only in a dream :blush:), especially I liked the work of ichihopandada and monkey.

cyy is also very good, there is also another one I like but I don't remember her name, she always draw SH with big glassy eyes.

756f9a33ly1fgfbvpx6b6j20b5091ta2.jpg

756f9a33ly1fh1cakhke7j20k00dc46c.jpg

756f9a33ly1ffukby87t4j20go093wjl.jpg

756f9a33ly1fg500utj16j20xc0atk8s.jpg

• Like 5

@yuzu16 thanks for the article! Wow, he's really blessed. All his features are the best, except for the ears which i think they're cute..lol! 

I seldom find, well never actually, an adult with clear eyes like KSH. His eyes are babies' eyes. Only babies have those kind of eyes, well, at least so far according to my observation :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

@yuzu16 thanks for the article! Wow, he's really blessed. All his features are the best, except for the ears which i think they're cute..lol! 

I seldom find, well never actually, an adult with clear eyes like KSH. His eyes are babies' eyes. Only babies have those kind of eyes, well, at least so far according to my observation :)

You're welcome, ivanovie :D  Soo Hyun is truly blessed, not only are his features good looking, but also auspicious.  Many face readers/fengshui masters who've analysed his face have the same conclusion.

Also, his birth date and year are auspicious, favorable to him and his future wife (he will be type that dotes on his wife and devoted to only one woman).

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

Lunchtime ... :blush:

c663e121feb8755ca414f86728521a54241b2a4e

Cr.owner

I don’t why but I feel that in Producer, KSH eyes seems bigger and rounder. 

About what the fengshui master says about Soo Hyun’s eyes and lips tilting upwards. So far, I have not seen anyone that has this sort of eyes and lips. The first look at him, it’s his full lips and his eyes! So beautiful!

i am a lefty too but I hold scissors using my right hand.

• Like 4