❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

It is said some pics will be released in the end of this month

Really!!! :wub: Miss him so much! Thank you, Hwon Hwon.:heart: I am going crazy talking about food while :tongue: waiting for him.

SK should use KSH to promote Korean army to their citizens. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

[ Video ] Beauty program 'Get it beauty' Episode 35

Wish someone translate it :)

https://weibo.com/tv/v/EBBmtlUzQ?fid=1034:3f32cf765eb78c132923ffb98fcd9a63

The hosts mention that VIP customers get special treatments and the esthetician said they also provide massages and she names three of her famous customers, two female celebrities and Kim Soo Hyun.   As KSH's name was mentioned the hosts all gave looks of envy with heart eyes and said the esthetician must be very happy to give KSH a massage, she responded by saying  "how did you know that?"  The hosts got more excited and asks if she purposely extends the massage time... haha.

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

23421615_182433802310248_212531744204442

2017 MODETOUR Travel Mart 
17 - 19 November at COEX Centre, Seoul.

On 19 November there will be a Charity Auction. All clothes worn by Modetour's Ambassador Kim Soo Hyun during the CF shootings will be auctioned. All proceeds from the auction will go towards charity. 

《sourced from : http://v.media.daum.net/v/20171113113549459》

cr.nes.ksh216

• Like 4

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

The hosts mention that VIP customers get special treatments and the esthetician said they also provide massages and she names three of her famous customers, two female celebrities and Kim Soo Hyun.   As KSH's name was mentioned the hosts all gave looks of envy with heart eyes and said the esthetician must be very happy to give KSH a massage, she responded by saying  "how did you know that?"  The hosts got more excited and asks if she purposely extends the massage time... haha.

Thanks a lot Yuzu  :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

It is said some pics will be released in the end of this month

Aarrgh..can't wait until then! If they release that pic with the long rifle, i think this is the first time. I don't think I ever saw pics of celeb trainees with gun in their hands.

I really miss him. Well usually he goes hiding anyway when there is no project but the thought that I won't see any of his new projects in 2 years is what really makes me miss him sooo much! 2 years...:bawling:

11 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

I screenshot Soohyun's part from Get It Beauty since I don't know how to download the video :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ozcput3idn1unyj7co1_540.jpg

tumblr_ozcput3idn1unyj7co2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ozcput3idn1unyj7co3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ozcput3idn1unyj7co4_1280.jpg

They all went crazy..lol!! I would be too if i were the therapist..

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

23498922_142470726394364_224046925187173

Army center warns that we are NOT allowed to send new photo to public social platform , thus, fans draw as comics 

From weibo, link: https://m.weibo.cn/1682021943/4173690893102427 

cr.logo via rossetti_honeykim

He's pinching his lips lol! If we're not allowed to post in social media platform, then is there any way we can visit the website and see it for ourselves? They did publish it on their website right? So basically it's for public display though not for reposting purpose.

• Like 5

Kim Soo Hyun is in the army, and the rest of the 600 days we do not have to stop!  Kim Soo Hyun,  we're always there! 

Fans of Kim Soo Hyun Hong Kong will thank China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and overseas fans for any time, no matter the region, no matter how bright and rainy, the most memorable fans will be able to enjoy! Nowadays when Hongkong is the home of the REAL world, SHK finally has a chance to host the landowner. 

Photo 金秀賢 香港 影迷 會 SHK • Kim Soo Hyun Kmoon-HK Fans Page 김수현.

Foto 金秀賢香港影迷會 SHK• Kim Soo Hyun Kmoon-HK Fans Page 김수현.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1