❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Feel excited when friday comes, hope to see you every weekend...HappyFridayAll :blush:

B2JwJveCQAEq5Mx.jpg

Cr.logo

So handsome! What awards is this? I don't think i've seen it before?

5 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

LOL, that was a joke he said on a show where he had to answer to yes or no questions,  one of the questions was "have you had more than 10 girlfriends?" (or something along that line).  He answered "no", so the host asked him many girlfriends he's had, which he answered 9, ha!

Lol! So it was a joke, well he doesn't look like a leonardo type, he's more like a picky type :D He said he wants to get married at 41..lol! Why the 1 thing..so specific.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Feel excited when friday comes, hope to see you every weekend...HappyFridayAll :blush:

B2JwJveCQAEq5Mx.jpg

Cr.logo

Me too. Hopefully we get news about him.

6 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

LOL, that was a joke he said on a show where he had to answer to yes or no questions,  one of the questions was "have you had more than 10 girlfriends?" (or something along that line).  He answered "no", so the host asked him many girlfriends he's had, which he said 9, ha!

I don’t mind him taking his time to pick the right one after all he is not only a Super good guy but also Super rich guy. 

:blush: Which girl can ask for more! Judging from the way he carries the baby in the Bean Pole picture, whoever is his child next time is lucky.

• Like 3

On 11/9/2017 at 9:02 AM, yuzu16 said:

That being said, it just tells that no one is perfect :D.   KSH also has other qualities that make up for the one shortcoming, he's super rich and handsome!!!

Agreed.  There is no perfection in life or human.  The key here is being real to oneself and others.  Striving or looking for perfection is a nightmare. :D

6 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

LOL, that was a joke he said on a show where he had to answer to yes or no questions,  one of the questions was "have you had more than 10 girlfriends?" (or something along that line).  He answered "no", so the host asked him many girlfriends he's had, which he said 9, ha!

Haha, he can be playful and mischievous to form his witty reply ...  it's like "nah, I don't have more than 10, just 9".  Such a cutie. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

3rd Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards (2012):blush:

I can’t imagine how many awards trophies he has at Home! :o

I also can’t imagine how he went through after gaining popularity in TMETS and after that. Must be very tiring and not having enough sleep. Ferrying to CF/drama sights and flying in and out of Korea. MLFTS really gave him massive popularity.   

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, babe19 said:

Me too. Hopefully we get news about him.

I don’t mind him taking his time to pick the right one after all he is not only a Super good guy but also Super rich guy. 

:blush: Which girl can ask for more! Judging from the way he carries the baby in the Bean Pole picture, whoever is his child next time is lucky.

I never get tired of seeing him carrying the baby girl at the Beanpole event.  He picks her up like a pro and she seems so safe and content in his arms.  What's funny is I've seen Chinese parenting sites "borrowed" pictures of Soo Hyun carrying the baby as an example of how to properly carry a baby.  

006AxKy4gy1flbyv1nagbg304606eb2a.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

44 minutes ago, babe19 said:

I can’t imagine how many awards trophies he has at Home! :o

I also can’t imagine how he went through after gaining popularity in TMETS and after that. Must be very tiring and not having enough sleep. Ferrying to CF/drama sights and flying in and out of Korea. MLFTS really gave him massive popularity.   

We can count it on wikipedia..lol!  He must have had a dedicated cupboard for all his trophies.

Yeah i used to wonder why he had only a few projects after MLFTS compared to other popular actors but theh i realized he must have drained all his energy for all the cfs and shows after MLFTS

9 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I never get tired of seeing him carrying the baby girl at the Beanpole event.  He picks her up like a pro and she seems so safe and content in his arms.  What's funny is I've seen Chinese parenting sites "borrowed" pictures of Soo Hyun carrying the baby as an example of how to properly carry a baby.  

006AxKy4gy1flbyv1nagbg304606eb2a.gif

So cuuutee! I've never seen this..is there any video of this on youtube? He must have practiced a lot with his nieces and nephews to look that natural with babies. I myself can't hold a baby comfortably and not looking awkward, and i'm a girl! Lol!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, klky007 said:

Agreed.  There is no perfection in life or human.  The key here is being real to oneself and others.  Striving or looking for perfection is a nightmare. :D

Haha, he can be playful and mischievous to form his witty reply ...  it's like "nah, I don't have more than 10, just 9".  Such a cutie. :lol:

Yes, I love his playful and witty responses, like the time when he was asked if he has a girlfriend and he answered "before coming to the interview, my manager told me that if I'm asked whether I have a girlfriend, I must always answer no, so my answer is no, I don't have a girlfriend."  This way he still answers the question without giving away the answer :lol:.

Unfortunately, some people take his cheeky responses too seriously and can't differentiate when he's joking or serious like the 9 girlfriends and getting married at 40 to a 21 year old.  Now he's become more serious and doesn't say jokes like he used to to avoid misunderstandings.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

We can count it on wikipedia..lol!  He must have had a dedicated cupboard for all his trophies.

Yeah i used to wonder why he had only a few projects after MLFTS compared to other popular actors but theh i realized he must have drained all his energy for all the cfs and shows after MLFTS

So cuuutee! I've never seen this..is there any video of this on youtube? He must have practiced a lot with his nieces and nephews to look that natural with babies. I myself can't hold a baby comfortably and not looking awkward, and i'm a girl! Lol!

He said for him to get into character, he must be touched by the role.  If he is not touched by the role, then how can he touch the audience?  This is the reason why he insisted on filming Real, because after reading the script, he couldn't stop thinking about Jang Tae Young.  Many critics criticized the movie, but admitted his performance was outstanding.

KSH is an only child (he has a half sister he never grew up with) so he doesn't have nieces or nephews.  Maybe he just has a knack for carrying  babies.  Here is the Beanpole Glamping Festival video, the baby appears around the 50 min mark ( I don't know if there's an English sub version).

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Yes, I love this playful and witty responses, like the time when he was asked if he has a girlfriend and he answered "before coming to the interview, my manager told me that if I'm asked whether I have a girlfriend, I must always answer no, so my answer is no, I don't have a girlfriend."  This way he still answers the question without giving away the answer :lol:.

Unfortunately, some people take his cheeky responses too seriously and can't differentiate when he's joking or serious like the 9 girlfriends and getting married at 40 to a 21 year old.  Now he's become more serious and doesn't say jokes like he used to to avoid misunderstandings.

Exactly, I wonder why some people take things so seriously.  I love to read his interviews.  His replies were either very factual (no sugar-coating) or added with a tinge of humor.  KSH has a good sense of humor.  Another attractive quality to have.  :wink:

As for the BP event, I noticed that the baby has a sweet smile on her face when in KSH's arms.  Some people believe that babies able to sense goodness from a person.  

CnQGSXi.jpg

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, klky007 said:

Exactly, I wonder why some people take things so seriously.  I love to read his interviews.  His replies were either very factual (no sugar-coating) or added with a tinge of humor.  KSH has a good sense of humor.  Another attractive quality to have.  :wink:

As for the BP event, I noticed that the baby has a sweet smile on her face when in KSH's arms.  Some people believe that babies able to sense goodness from a person.  

CnQGSXi.jpg

Very nice shot, both KSH and the baby girl look genuinely happy and contented :heart:

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

KSH is an only child (he has a half sister he never grew up with) so he doesn't have nieces or nephews.  Maybe he just a a knack for carrying  babies.  Here is the Beanpole Glamping Festival video, the baby appears around the 50 min mark ( I don't know if there's an English sub version).

Thanks for the video! Aww..soo cuutee...

I meant nieces and nephews from his cousins. He kept mentioning his aunts when receiving awards i assumed he must be close to his extended family. He might be living with them at a certain time in his childhood life assuming his mum and dad split up when he was still a kid :) Just my thoughts..

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Thanks for the video! Aww..soo cuutee...

I meant nieces and nephews from his cousins. He kept mentioning his aunts when receiving awards i assumed he must be close to his extended family. He might be living with them at a certain time in his childhood life assuming his mum and dad split up when he was still a kid :) Just my thoughts..

Good point.  I never thought about nieces and nephews from his cousins, maybe because he rarely talks about his personal life.  It is only recently that we know he has a cousin also in the entertainment industry (director of Real).

• Like 2

MODETOUR will be held on November 17-19 at COEX, Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul for a three-day 2017 Travel Exposition. More than 300 enterprises will participate in the fair.

Charity auctions will also be held at the expo to sell MODETOUR's exclusive spokesperson, actor Kim Soo Hyun wearing the clothes he wears when shooting the ad and donate proceeds.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Good point.  I never thought about nieces and nephews from his cousins, maybe because he rarely talks about his personal life.  It is only recently that we know he has a cousin also in the entertainment industry (director of Real).

KSH has another cousin in entertainment industry, an idol :)

https://www.dramafever.com/news/meet-kim-soo-hyuns-cousin-n-sonic-member-zion/

https://www.soompi.com/2014/07/30/actor-kim-soo-hyuns-cousin-n-sonics-zion-to-possibly-debut-in-hong-kong-with-his-group/

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Oh, I didn't know this! Thank you @hwonhwon_stv :)

58 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Oh yeah, forgot about this kid.  I wonder if he's the brother of the director since their surname are both Lee.

Seems like many of KSH's family members are in the entertainment industry, father, two cousins, half sister and younger brother (perhaps Beyond has retired from show biz though ).

• Like 3