❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

CHINA NEWS [ Netease Entertainment ]

Kim Soo Hyun is not only a versatile actor or a diving master!

Netease Entertainment July 19 reported that diving is a very interesting sport, especially sea diving, there are a lot of people understand that there is a guy likes scuba diving, he was Kim Soo Hyun .

In fact, Kim Soo Hyun love a lot of sports, like boxing, taekwondo, etc. also have access to the corresponding qualification certificate, diving just accidentally became big news. Many years ago, Kim Soo Hyun said, "I have studied rock climbing, and when I was in high school, I had practiced rock climbing and participated in the competition. I did not win because I fell off in the second stage and I learned diving. Big sports, I am very hard to practice. "

Perhaps the love of sports, creating his totally natural sunshine temperament. In terms of interpretation, Kim Soo Hyun works are each fine , acting very exquisite, consummate , one of his masterpiece "You Who Came From The Stars" completely moved all domestic female's heart. 2013 film "Secretly Greatly," acting is amazing. But from the interpretation of the number of Kim Soo Hyun view, but also relatively simple, this year's new release of " REAL " will make up for this, Kim Soo Hyun has become a versatile actor.

Kim Soo Hyun resume is perfect, 2007 entered showbiz. 2011 for the first time to play the hero of the TV series "Dream High" ranked Annual Korean miniseries on popular ratings winner. 2012 starring drama "Moon Embracing The Sun "ratings Up to 42.2% , by virtue of this drama won the Best Artists Award for best actor award

Kim Soo Hyun debut has been popular, but he is entirely on their own strength, rather than speculation. He looks the same good, less wearing sunglasses mask, true and natural. He was called walking etiquette textbook.This is derived from his strong self-control and self-cultivation ability, people like shape, straight side. Since the debut has always been zero scandal and zero negative. Dress decent, behavior mainstream, lifestyle healthy, without any bad habits. Which made him get the mainstream media praise. "Ta Kung Pao" once said: young actor Kim Soo Hyun is a very content of the book.

Kim Soo Hyun interview with reporters said : "own management is a huge project, but I think to hold some small aspects of the more important, like the ordinary life of all kinds of small things, can stick to the same habits.

Source :

http://3g.163.com/ent/article/CPNFFVN100038793.html…

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 4

12 Korean Actors who still looks handsome even when they're crying

If being handsome is a crime, these Korean actors would surely receive a lifetime sentence for even when they're crying--they can still look handsome as hell!

Here are the twelve Korean actors who looks incredibly good even when they're crying!

1) Kim Soo Hyun

Related image

The rest not related...

Source: http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/8071/

P.S. I heard he had a crying scene in Real *wide grin* 

• Like 7

Happy Tenth Debut Anniversary uri Suhyeonie~~:blush::heart:

May you always remain healthy, safe and spirited. We will support and stand with you forever. :)

"I proceeded to advertise a billboard that celebrates the 10th anniversary of Kim Su-hyun at Samsung Station COEX Alumni is a billboard advertising building across the street."(by a fanclub)   cr.@assalys

Another one          cr.owner

• Like 8

11 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

:heart::blush::heart:

Foto Amanda Natalia.

I know we're not supposed to quote pictures, but I needed this to illustrate my point, so maybe the mods won't get too mad.  I may have posted here one or two times in the past, but only because I spent my time mainly on the BYJ site.  But it is just natural to follow other KeyEast stars, especially one as gifted as KSH.  I was surprised to hear of the negative reviews of the move REAL, but after reading the most recent posts here, I am NOT surprised at the positive and realistic attitude of all of you diehard fans.  It sounds like a fabulous movie with a great if convoluted plot, and not least, because of the talent of KSH.  Some people who saw the movie didn't like it.  That's OK.  We all get to choose..  But I think that some posters here are right about some special animosity towards KSH; that might be hard to prove if it were not so eerily similar to his boss's (BYJ) career.  When BYJ released Untold Scandal in 2003, and then April Snow in 2005, reaction to these movies in SKorea was NOT positive. Yet today, 12 to 14 years later, these movies are still staples of SKorean movie viewing by international fans.  April Snow is still featured on Amazon and YouTube as a classic.  Untold Scandal has an all time IMDB rating of 7.1, and is my personal favorite, and was on Netflix for years.  I will bet anything that in the same amount of time the movie Real will be in that same category.  I know that I will spend hours and dollars trying to snag a version dubbed in English to see and experience it.

Why did I post that picture?  He looks a little weary, older, wiser, battle-hardened, and resolute. And proud.  Good to see.  He is not going quietly by any means because I think he knows he has given his real fans a true work from the heart and the raw talent he possesses.  What a marvel the SKorean movie and drama industry is!  Lucky me to have access to it. How dull life would be without it. Thank you for all your hard work in keeping up with this and keeping the rest of us informed.  

And just to be really sappy, I want to close with lyrics from a great old Frank Sinatra (American megastar of years past - see YouTube) song called "That's Life":

That's what all the people say

You're ridin' high in April

Shot down in May.

But I know I'm gonna 

change that tune

When I'm back on top, in June.

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, MyStars said:

Thank you for your uplifting and encouraging comments, MyStars.

After all that's happened in the last few weeks, I can firmly said I will stand by Soo Hyun's side for many, many years to come.  

• Like 9

Trying to quote you @yuzu16 and others and say thank you for letting me have my brief say, but Soompi, being its bizarre self, won't let me quote for some reason.

Bae and  other KeyEast stars (Kim Hyun Joong anyone?) have caused so much contention in the past (and now apparently in the present, too) that I wanted to let you know that not everyone has bad feelings.  Things can get pretty touchy I know, but this site has been free of that.  Just me waving my white flag, saying friend here,  and glad to be in such a peaceful place.  

• Like 5