❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest lea1602

Yay!! We reached 1300 page today.. :x HAPPY 1300 PAGES, KIM SOO HYUN SOOMPI THREAD... :x 
celebration-balloons.jpg

This is my first post.. about 4 months ago :D
10593133_1445612935704454_82598672361496

Thanks @freaksworld, because of you, I have a lot sisters and became a part of iKstars now...So Happy... :*
I hope Our Thread can celebrate more page and page to come, became more bigger than today and our family also getting bigger and love each other more than now... CHHEEERSS!! :* Love you all :*
balloons-background-vector-78352.jpg

Wahh, love all the first posts sharing guys! Keep it coming~~ Hehe :x

@karenk I'm laughing so hard reading your post =)) aigoo, you're cute! thanks for sharing :x
@YenikalT Hi~ welcome to our thread! Happy to see everyone's working hard to vote for Soo Hyun. It'll be over in 2 days, let's continue to do our best. ^^

Baby with other babies, who's cuter? :P
8597ce1egw1eiwxq40c69j20az0ep75k.jpg
8597ce1egw1eiwxpkbtt5j20c80gc74w.jpg
8597ce1egw1eiwxpz3f3nj20go0citav.jpg
8597ce1egw1eiwxq149a5j20go0ci769.jpg
8597ce1egw1eiwxq8rf5yj20he0bmtan.jpg
8597ce1egw1eiwxpryjqfj20ij0rs0us.jpg
6039d04ajw1ehepv72dvmj20jg0yk42z.jpg
cr. weibo

iamaryn said: shana25 said: . lhynne said: Anneyeong everyone...I read in the thread before about Soo hyun going to shoot a drama overseas for at least 3 months right? And I just saw a post from koala about a drama that would be shot mainly overseas and has mentioned Soo hyun's name as one of the potential actor in the drama too...Could this be the drama he's going to shoot? I know he said he wanted to shoot a movie but this is a big project too
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/31/sbs-confirms-june-2015-premiere-for-new-kim-eun-sook-overseas-pre-produced-drama-descendants-of-the-sun/#more-57873

Guest lea1602

Today is August 1st and celebration of our 1300 page.. COOL! ;)How about change our mobile wallpaper to this ? ;))
Bt7bkZvCcAAOVrM.jpg
cr. DC
I am sure, you won't be able to concentrate while working, studying, and while you are eating, you kept staring at your mobile... keekekeke... :))

Guest lea1602

Some pics editted by NOODLES ;)
Bt44EH-CQAIcKVO.jpg:large
Bt44ELuCMAAo-ED.jpg:large
Bt44ELxCUAI22yB.jpg:large

Bt44ELwCIAAzkdo.jpg:large
Bt44ELxCUAI22yB.jpg:large
Bt44QzICMAIIX77.jpg:large
Bt44Q-wCAAEgaaa.jpg:large
cr. as tagged

Hi @YenicaIT, Welcome to Our Thread and to Our iKstars Family, come post more often ;)
@freaksworld, BOTH is CUTE :*

The 1300th page. Woo!! I remember my very first post was in this thread ;)

About the voting, I think some of us shippers got really stress out about the result so I want to apologize for that. Let's not create any uneasy feelings among fans we all can vote for whoever we want and be respectful on that.

As for his next project, that KES's new drama could have been offered to KSH since it's only in the early carting stage. I won't presume that's he will act in since it seems like her first choice is hyun bin. Let's see who will end up with this project Also it's the pre-production drama (not the usual live shooting I would guess it will be flocked early next year) that's what I'm worried the most since most of other pre-production dramas were under really bad curse lol. My guess for female in that drama is most likely to come from one of the actresses from the production company. As for female lead for KSH future project (whatever that be) I hope she's a really good actress I want KSH to be able to shine and be at the top of his acting and dont have to carry the other half lead.

As for the 'rumor' of his schedule of 3 month of filming new project in Europe. (I live in one of those counties so duh I would love it if he is really going to be filming here lol). But since nothing is really confirmed I don't want to get ahead of myself and thinking too much about it. As of now I will take everything as rumor until confirmation. Let's KSH enjoy his popularity, working less and enjoy some rest. I know us fan really want to see his new project but think of KSH, he deserves to enjoy the moment and has a lighter schedule for now. Let him rest and don't rush him to next project maybe he's taking time to consider it carefully :)

NurB said: iamaryn said: shana25 said: . lhynne said: Anneyeong everyone...I read in the thread before about Soo hyun going to shoot a drama overseas for at least 3 months right? And I just saw a post from koala about a drama that would be shot mainly overseas and has mentioned Soo hyun's name as one of the potential actor in the drama too...Could this be the drama he's going to shoot? I know he said he wanted to shoot a movie but this is a big project too
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/31/sbs-confirms-june-2015-premiere-for-new-kim-eun-sook-overseas-pre-produced-drama-descendants-of-the-sun/#more-57873

shana25 said: NurB said: iamaryn said: shana25 said: . lhynne said: Anneyeong everyone...I read in the thread before about Soo hyun going to shoot a drama overseas for at least 3 months right? And I just saw a post from koala about a drama that would be shot mainly overseas and has mentioned Soo hyun's name as one of the potential actor in the drama too...Could this be the drama he's going to shoot? I know he said he wanted to shoot a movie but this is a big project too

pechumori said: Hello, i don't have much time to go online lately, but i make sure that if i did, i would vote first before even checking my Facebook and twitter accounts.  :x
KSH has this power even on men. ^_^
class="content-title" Man From China Gets Surgery to Look Like “My Love From the Star” Actor Kim Soo Hyun
What do you guys think?

credit:  

Guest Alpha-jG

NurB said: iamaryn said: shana25 said: . lhynne said: Anneyeong everyone...I read in the thread before about Soo hyun going to shoot a drama overseas for at least 3 months right? And I just saw a post from koala about a drama that would be shot mainly overseas and has mentioned Soo hyun's name as one of the potential actor in the drama too...Could this be the drama he's going to shoot? I know he said he wanted to shoot a movie but this is a big project too