❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

cutie_let_let said: Hi, everyone! I've been following, I mean loving, Soo Hyun ♡ppa since Dream High. But the first time I posted here was like two weeks ago. I must say that I was not fond of meeting fellow sisters before because I did not want  to get jealous of their KSH experiences.
Then, I went to the KFEST5: The 5th Annual K-Pop and Culture Fest here and was able to meet fellow sisters. It was fun. We took a lot of photos in the KSH Shrine.
So I hope that I can make friends here, too. :\">
Also, do you have a term used to address KSH fans? Thank you. :)

Guest nicolewsf

Soo Hyun seems a bit quiet.. Wondering are he considering on the next coming project.. Hopefully don't make us wait too long....

Guest hyunnie1402

Aokang website update. Our baby looks hot in these photos but a bit strange, specially his eyes. I don't think he need eyeshadow =]
tumblr_n9gye7VcOq1tvmnb5o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9gye7VcOq1tvmnb5o1_1280.jpg

freaksworld

said:

cutie_let_let

said:

Hi, everyone! I've been following, I mean loving, Soo Hyun ♡ppa

since

Dream High

. But the first time I posted here was like two weeks ago. I must say that I was not fond of meeting fellow sisters before because I did not want  to get jealous of their KSH experiences.

Then, I went to the 

KFEST5: The 5th Annual K-Pop and Culture Fest

here and was able to meet fellow sisters. It was fun. We took a lot of photos in the KSH Shrine.

So I hope that I can make friends here, too. 

:\">
Also, do you have a term used to address KSH fans? Thank you. :)

/watching Secretly Greatly right now for character study purposes

/30 minutes have passed and I can't stop being fangirl and muttering the words "awesome" and "cute" all by myself.

Dammit! I need to study this! I have 2 months to go! SooHyun-ah, are you trying to help me or do you just want me to stare at you like a helpless fangirl while I sit through this movie for the nth time haha.

HELP ME! (≧∇≦)

dramafan888 said:
xilikemangos said: I just wanted to say I am very happy that soo hyun fans hasn't resorted to name calling/bashing a particular actor.
=D> =D> =D> I checked out that other thread and was astounded (really was) that some people felt the need to resort to bashing our baby, cause it's my first time really supporting an actor and keeping updated with actor's thread. I guess this is the kind of world i signed up for :)) :))I will just give them the benefit of the doubt, it must have been a young, immature kid writing that comment 
Because if there's one thing i can't stand, it's childish petty remarks.I'm very glad to be a part of a group of people who don't feel the need to break someone down just to build another up.Keep the support for baby soo, let's focus on him. Whether he wins or not in the end, what speaks for itself are the way his fans supported him through the journey. That, to me, is what matters.

Guest Alpha-jG

Great! We reclaimed the lead, I kinda miss voting again, I just finished the last batch after my lunch, now waiting for the reset to be back in the battlefield  :)) :)) :))

Guest blueshem

Current update:

Nate:

Ksh 16.8%

Lmh 16.2%

Soompi:

Ksh 52%

Lmh 46%

Our baby in top again but we need to continue voting for the win. love you guys

Guest Alpha-jG

Whats going on? I cant even open nate voting result now When i click vote. Its going to news.nate.com automatically.

THIS IS WHAT IM FEARING AGAIN..I TRIED TOO BUT I CAN'T GO IN..REMEMBER THE LAST STAT IS KSH-16.8% AND 16.2%

Guest Alpha-jG

Nate is upgrading the server capacity for prevention of robot voting. From 11:30-00:30 korea time

wow really..nice to know that..can u post the link i want to read about it too..thanks