❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I just want to share this article here..Hopefully the agency can solve this matter so that Soo Hyun has no problem when he visits China to meet his fans..Soo Hyun fighting!! :)

Kim Soo Hyun's agency addresses suspicion by Chinese media outlet of dishonest marketing

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1393014754_af_org.jpg

Previously on February 15, a Chinese media outlet brought up suspicions that an entire page advertisement for Kim Soo Hyun in a Chinese newspaper may not have been bought by fans for Valentine's Day as reported, but rather by his agency in an attempt to advance into the Chinese market.

However, his agency Key East Entertainment denied this on February 21, telling media outlet OSEN, "We got no word beforehand about the purchasing of a whole advertisement page in a newspaper by Chinese fans.  The agency found out the truth about the publishing of this advertisement through this report.  The mere fact that such suspicions are coming out are taking us by surprise.

We are sincerely thankful that many Chinese fans are showing their interest and are loving the drama."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/kim-soo-hyuns-agency-addresses-suspicion-by-chinese-media-outlet-of-dishonest-marketing

Korean heart-throb visits Kingdom fans

Fans of Kim Soo Hyun should mark their calendars. The hottest actor from You Who Came From The Stars will be flying in to Thailand to meet his fans late next month.

Kim Soo Hyun will meet and greet Thai fans for the first time at the Royal Paragon Hall, Siam Paragon, on March 30 at 5pm.

The “2014 Kim Soo Hyun Asia Tour 1st Memories in Thailand” is expected to be a memorable night for all girls who have been glued to the TV series as they can get up close and personal with the South Korean Actor who promises to show off his singing and dancing talents.

Thailand is one of the six Asian countries the 25-year-old heart-throb will be touring. Starting off with support role in several TV dramas since 2007, Kim skyrocketed to popularity with his lead role in several TV dramas since 2007, Kim skyrocketed to popularity with his lead role in the romantic comedy Dream High in 2011. He also starred in the multi-award-winning historical series, Moon Embracing The Sun, in 2012 after which he has set a new record for product endorsements.

Even though he has no K-pop experience, he studied song and dance for three months at JYP Entertainment. Kim will perform at Royal Paragon Hall 2, Siam Paragon, on March 30 from 5pm to 7pm.

Tickets cost 1,500, 2,500, 4,000 and 5,000 baht. Pre-sales run Feb 22 from 11am to 4pm at the Korean Cultural Centre on Sukhumvit Road. After that, tickets can be purchased from Thai Ticket Major (visit www.thaiticketmajor.com or call 02-262-3456). Visit www.facebook.com/kcathailand

Credit: http://www.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle/music/395387/korean-heart-throb-visits-kingdom-fans. © Post Publishing PCL. All rights reserved.

Looking forward to see him in Indonesia FM..Please come to Indonesia Soo Hyunaaa~~ Let us know your FM schedule in Indonesia
[-O< I can't wait to see you!

Guest dnitabonanza

For those who plans to watch Kim Soo Hyun's fanmeet in Seoul,They changed the ticket reservation to February 27, 2014 at 8pm.They also changed the venue of the fanmeet. It will be at Sejong University Daeyang Hall, instead of Yonsei University ^^

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I really love Kim Soo Hyun's acting skill in TMETS and YWCFTS and i decide to be his fan. It's so good to find such a good source of information like here in soompi forum and I appreciate your updates about KSH. Actually i'm here everyday to catch up KSH's news. Thanks you guys so much. Anyway, because of the fact that i'm just into him for a couple of months so i'm deeply confused of informations I get about him on the internet. I find a page saying that Kim Soo Hyun is said to be greedy and senseless by Kim Woong Ki :( is that true? And that he was on a date with Yoona and she told him to be psycho. Is that true, also? Even if he was such that kind of man, i still like his films. Anyway, it would be better if i knew more about him. Thank you if you mind answering me these questions. Nice day!

NgocP said: Hi everyone. I'm new here. I really love Kim Soo Hyun's acting skill in TMETS and YWCFTS and i decide to be his fan. It's so good to find such a good source of information like here in soompi forum and I appreciate your updates about KSH. Actually i'm here everyday to catch up KSH's news. Thanks you guys so much. Anyway, because of the fact that i'm just into him for a couple of months so i'm deeply confused of informations I get about him on the internet. I find a page saying that Kim Soo Hyun is said to be greedy and senseless by Kim Woong Ki :( is that true? And that he was on a date with Yoona and she told him to be psycho. Is that true, also? Even if he was such that kind of man, i still like his films. Anyway, it would be better if i knew more about him. Thank you if you mind answering me these questions. Nice day!

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I really love Kim Soo Hyun's acting skill in TMETS and YWCFTS and i decide to be his fan. It's so good to find such a good source of information like here in soompi forum and I appreciate your updates about KSH. Actually i'm here everyday to catch up KSH's news. Thanks you guys so much. Anyway, because of the fact that i'm just into him for a couple of months so i'm deeply confused of informations I get about him on the internet. I find a page saying that Kim Soo Hyun is said to be greedy and senseless by Kim Woong Ki

:(

is that true? And that he was on a date with Yoona and she told him to be psycho. Is that true, also? Even if he was such that kind of man, i still like his films. Anyway, it would be better if i knew more about him. Thank you if you mind answering me these questions. Nice day!

Welcome to KSH world. :D about Park Ki Woong. Its just wrong translation. He said he is frankly and one-sided. Something like that i dont remember exactly. Also when he say that he is laughing. When Ki woong is doing radio interview. The reporter called to soohyun. And soohyun said ki woong hyung is a silly and fun to work with him. Of course he is teasing his hyung. I think Ki woong was just joking back to soohyun's answer about him.. Its like a joke between two man. I watched all thier fancam during Secretly Greatly promotion. Ki woong sure loves soohyun. Thats why I love kiwoong-soohyun than soohyun-hyunwoo. There is many gif about them together joking. :))

People have to know that Soohyun is love to joke and tease people. He himself said i like the people who can understand joke. For example:he requested more kiss scene to writer-nim. But he already knew there is many kiss scene. :) The mostly he joke when he is doing tv interview. But if you read his magazine interview. You will know what person he is.

About yoona. That was blind item. just knetizen said yoona soohyun. But all think they are. There is nothing the article about them. Rumour is rumour. Remember what do professor said about rumour. :D dont believe rumour and just believe what you saw. At least believe to his surrounded people. They know him better than us. Believe his co-stars( especially jjh, jun eun pyo adjusshi, suzy. Bcs they worked with him two times and of course happily)