❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

Hahhaaa yeah I have seen this already in Kim Soo HYUN'S trumbler but can't share the video I don't know the link! It seems like he walked away with it...hhaaaj

http://asian-drama.org/the-moon-embracing-the-sun-popularity-rises-stock-price-of-related-companies/

The Moon Embracing the Sun Popularity Rises Stock Price of Related Companies

The MBC hit drama The Moon Embracing the Sun not only let the values of the actors who starring in the drama to go straight up, but also let the share prices of many companies that involved in the production of the drama to rise.

The newest statistics in late February 2012 shown that the share price of the management agency of Kim Soo Hyun has risen 25% after the debut of The Moon Embracing the Sun, while the production company of The Moon Embracing the Sun also rose 16% in the two months that the drama broadcast.

Previously, when mentioned about the KeyEast company, the people first thought about is either Bae Yong Joon or Bae Kim Hyun Joong. But in recent months, Kim Soo Hyun becomes the most popular artist of KeyEast. With the increasing popularity of The Moon Embracing the Sun starring Kim Soo Hyun, the KeyEast’s stock price has increased steadily, and in the last month it has risen as high as 25%. When comparing with the stock price at the end of 2011 before The Moon Embracing the Sun debuted, the stock price rose more than 40%. percent, compared with the end of last year before the launch of” The moon embrace of the sun, shares rise more than 40%.

A staff of KeyEast company said that in the past people bought the company stock largely because of Bae Yong Joon and Kim Hyun Joong, but most people who recently invested in the company are optimistic about the future development of Kim Soo Hyun in entertainment industry of Korea, so it can be said the rate of increase of the stock price is representing the confidence by the people towards Kim Soo Hyun.

The company that benefited from The Moon that Embraces the Sun does not just limited to KeyEast. The stock price of the drama’s production company, Pan Entertainment also rose 16% in the last month. Especially on February 23rd, 2012, after the news of The Moon that Embraces the Sun been exported to 7 Asian countries with highest price in history, the company share price rose 10.14% in one day.

Soo hyun in The Thieves

*quoted image*

Can't wait for the movie! This summer right?...

Guest simplyallysa

SC20120225-014658-1.jpg

some silly random pic of KIM SOO HYUN

g@@dd@y.120223.HDTV.avi_thumbs_%5B2012.02.24_20.04.27%5D.jpg

GOOD DAY " The Moon Embraces The Sun". You can download the video credited to moon fever blogspot

http://kimsoohyun-smile.blogspot.com/2012/02/dl-23-2-2012goodday-moon-sun.html

Guest simplyallysa

So The one I am watching right now is from Good Day... So many BTS here... love it

Hey Lhynne do you have the video the entire episode, I just don't want to download it I wanna see the video directly!pleaseee...

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun-mass lots of shots each, formal wear sweet-kinda like Kim Soo Hyun ' rather '

8915d6fc.jpg

I just dont understand the article says I'll just post it anyway

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201202251900171001

079aec09.jpg

tmets thread

418948_193700830735989_152170751555664_278549_497915777_n.jpg

RT @enewsworld 해를 품은 달 Actor Kim Soo Hyun brought tears to many living rooms across the country with his gut-wrenching performance in the latest episode of MBC′s The Sun and the Moon (directed by Kim Do Hoon and Lee Seung Joon, written by Jin Soo Wan)Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) discovered that Yeon Woo (child actress Kim Yoo Jung) was still alive through shaman Jang (Jun Mi Sun) in the episode which aired on February 23.

Under Hwon’s orders, Hong Kyu Tae (Yoon Hee Seok) started digging around for clues into the death of Yeon Woo and quickly discovered that her grave was suspiciously dug up not long after her death. He had a growing suspicion that Yeon Woo was still alive.

Soon after, Hwon questioned the shaman upon hearing her unusual comments and came to the realization that Wol was, in fact, Yeon Woo. Afterwards, Hwon cried out in anguish when he thought back to the suffering that he had put her through.

Kim′s genuine outpouring struck a chord in the audiences′ hearts and they could feel Hwon′s sadness through his every footstep and heartbroken expression.

Viewers have said, "(Hwon) shed a tear wherever he went," and "It broke my heart (to watch him)," and "Wow, that was fantastic acting," and "It would still be sad, even if (I) were to see it again."

Wol’s mysterious ‘death’ will continue to unfold in the 17th episode of The Sun and the Moon′s. There are only four more episodes left in the drama and the next episode will air on February 29 at 9:55 pm.

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/5466/20120225/kim-soo-hyun-hu-gak.htm

8527.jpg

Kim Soo-Hyun And Hu-Gak Posed for a Picture!

The star of SBS drama, Moon Embracing the Sun, Kim Soo-Hyun and the SuperStar K 2 winner, Hu-Gak, posed for a picture.

The two artists both have their thumps up, and Kim Soo-Hyun placed his arm around Hu-Gak showing the two stars' friendships.

What seems surprising about this picture is that Hu-Gak's face size shows not much of difference in size compared to Kim Soo-Hyun, who is known to have a "small" head. The fans are suprised to see this picture of two stars together and praised Kim Soo-Hyun for his charming looks.

[Report] KBS Entertainment News 24.2.2012 - Kim Soo Hyun special

Guest simplyallysa

wow.kim soo hyun thread is growing.nice to meet you all .^_^

We have tried our best to keep more updated, we just post antyhing that is related to him & we are so happy with the KIM SOO HYUN SYNDROME!

Guest simplyallysa

I don't think this has been posted before.

*quoted image*

baidu

I think I have seen this Kylie but then since THE THIEVES is coming out this summer we can post this & let everybody else knows about it!