❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest nesqie

QuynhT said: 2:06 AM KST Just woke up and immediately grabbed my phone for the Paeksang app....
AND I JUMPED OUT OF BED LIKE NO BIG DEAL....WHICH I NEVER DO... AND FRANTICALLY PRESSED VOTE x 10 TIMES!
I'm so freaking happy and proud and I feel like we can definitely do this. We are now at 22.6% and 53.1% whutttttt!
This is only ... like 4th day of voting? OMG this is coming true...
Anyone, can ANYONE tell me how to see Chinese fans twitter, baidu or whatever???? can anyone send me the link to their sites? @verona pretty pretty please? :)

Guest EnnairamA

For anyone interested in looking at the Chinese forum go to

tieba.baidu.com and in the search bar paste KSH Chinese name.

It's fun and exciting to watch like nearly every second there's a msg coming up talking. Cos long weekend over there I believe we can make PYC fans nervous by tonight

Gotta go to work now but sure will keep an eye on the results during work

@@@@@

Good idea! I did it just now and I made a random pick from the comments but the Google translator is givig me funny translations :(|) Does somebody know a good translator site and a free one:)?

Guest candydandy

omg ppl pls DO NOT UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION OF THE PAEKSANG APP! After updating I cant vote anymore!!! alot of ppl are facing the same issue after updating

First thing to do after waking up is vote for babySoo and see his percentage with a sharp increase and I'm like WHAT DID I MISS?? Ugh i hate timezone, i lost out on all the fun :( but i'm so happy!! Can't thank enough for the Chinese fans, and also the int'l fans for voting because not like Korean fans who can vote on PC for free, we have to pay to vote, but we're doing it so passionately. (it's like i'm thanking myself in the process :)) but u know what i mean, each of us puts in a small amount of effort and together we create something big :D) We really love our boy that much :x Group hugs guys >:D<

I'm really thankful that YWCFTS happened, because this drama has gained him an army of passionate Chinese fans and many other fans around the world. With fans' love and support, our boy will be ok! more than ok actually ;))

candydandy said: omg ppl pls DO NOT UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION OF THE PAEKSANG APP! After updating I cant vote anymore!!! alot of ppl are facing the same issue after updating

I've been reading Chinese forum (using Google translator) and it seems our friends in mainland China can no longer vote after the app update this morning! We cannot get Soo-hyun both popularity awards without Chinese fans' help.
I hope they can solve the problem soon.
^:)^ ^:)^

^ I thought PYJ is decreasing while our boy's increasing.. last time he wa more than 32% but now he's down to 31.9% while Soohyun is up to 23.3% now, albeit slowly increasing but i think our fans work stronger at night (in Asia) i think, since when i go to sleep is when the vote increases fast. So wait till i go to sleep :))

So I checked Android Market, and there is a message from the developer of the app saying "If using korea usim or using China usim or without the usim, you can not charge"
This seems to indicate that if you are using Chinese phone (using usim) or using PC (without the usim) you can no longer buy tickets.

Guest candydandy

First thing to do after waking up is vote for babySoo and see his percentage with a sharp increase and I'm like WHAT DID I MISS?? Ugh i hate timezone, i lost out on all the fun

:(

but i'm so happy!! Can't thank enough for the Chinese fans, and also the int'l fans for voting because not like Korean fans who can vote on PC for free, we have to pay to vote, but we're doing it so passionately. (it's like i'm thanking myself in the process

:)

) but u know what i mean, each of us puts in a small amount of effort and together we create something big

:D

) We really love our boy that much :x Group hugs guys >

<

I'm really thankful that YWCFTS happened, because this drama has gained him an army of passionate Chinese fans and many other fans around the world. With fans' love and support, our boy will be ok! more than ok actually ;))

Oh that's weird. I updated my app first and voted after but it worked fine for me o,o

:( :( I still cant vote this is so frustrating!

pc6311 said: So I checked Android Market, and there is a message from the developer of the app saying "If using korea usim or using China usim or without the usim, you can not charge"
This seems indicate that if you are using Chinese phone (using usim) or using PC (without the usim) you can no longer buy tickets.

Oh no, is it because oppa's votes increase too fast... did they detect too much votes from China? lol they probably don't want him to take both popularity awards or smth XD *being super paranoid* someone updates the Chinese side, how are they gonna solve this ;A;

but tbh i don't get why they'd block ppl from voting, don't they want money? we're giving it to them like nobody's business i thought they'd be dancing with glee.. :P

Guest MaiA1430293719

Good morning girls >

<

I dreamed about him. Guess what in my dream he was picking his next project. It was action thriller movie. Hope its true. :D

Omg,nothing more amazing than this! I don't want "another pretty boy" role

When I oppened the app, they said that if I want to see it,I must update.I have yet to vote,bc I need to add more money to my credit card.I hope it will work for me :(

They still can't vote... And it seems Korean fans still focus on film category . I don't understand, he is pretty safe with 53.5%, why don't they use their vote for drama category. They must see a huge increase in his votes from 11 to 23.3%? we might have chance to beat PYJ.... Please Korean fans