❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

From weibo

In Korea, the mom having a son enlisted in army, 4-5days later, she gets the post box from army which contained her son's clothes and his letter to mom. And then, many moms realize "my son has gone", so they cry holding the clothes The. Maybe Kim Soo Hyun's mom got the box now. Heartbroken Experience.

On every Sunday morning, K soldiers go to church or temple in army whatever they believe in religion or not. (Even who doen't have religion) In army church or temple, the soldiers can get choco pies, candies, breads etc. 

Foto Lucky Kim.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

NEWS

October movie actors brand reputation

Korea Corporate Reputation Institute is the September 26, 2017 to October 27 2017 Republic of Korea consumers Actor 50 brand Big Data 161159594 Dog analyzes brand engagement index of consumer love, media indicators, communication indicators, Community Indicators Respectively. Compared with 119,034,743 movie star brand big data in September, it increased by 35.39%.

The brand reputation index is an index that extracts brand big data and analyzes consumer behavior and classifies it into participation value, communication value, media value, community value, and social value and positively negative ratio weight. In the actor brand reputation index, consumers' brand consumption patterns were analyzed by participation index, media index, communication index, and community index.

October 2017 Movie Actors brand reputation Top 25 :

1. Ma Dong-Seok

2. Lee Jong-seok

3. Gong Yoo

4. Moon Geunyoung

5. Yun Gyesang

6. KIM SOO HYUN

7. Lee Byung Hun

Source :

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002969856

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000603031

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003140408

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 3

NEWS

Top 10 Ranking in China

It is not only stars such as actors, K-POP singers, but also contents such as songs, dramas, movies, etc. are being expanded into huge global cultural products including star and media. Based on popularity rankings in China, we select 'Top 10 Ranking in China' every week and look for the direction of the Korean Wave.

From October 18, 2017 to October 24, 2017, the third week of October, "Top 10 Ranking in China", the top 10 Korean men's star ranking:

1. Hwang Chi Yeol

2. Park Si Hoo

3. Lee Jong Suk

4. EXO-Sehun

5. Kim Jae Joong

6. KIM SOO HYUN

7. Rain

8. Kim Jong Kook

9. Park Yoo Chun

10. Lee Min Ho

http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1509083086158450008

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 3

K-Star Live news

[2017.10.23 K STAR NEWS: Korean star Kim Soo Hyun, from his debut start until the army, "the history of the growth of the storm"] 
(video, there is part of the translated text)

Korean Star Kim Soo Hyun today (23) enlisted service. As Asia's top star actor Kim Soo Hyun's growth history is also high-profile. Kim Soo Hyun dazzling storm growth in mind, with a look at it!

Actor Kim Soo Hyun 23 days to enlist the status of enlistment. The brokerage firm has conveyed Kim Soo Hyun's idea of low-key enlistment: "There is no special formal activity and only want to be quietly engaged."

Born in 1988, 29-year-old Kim Soo Hyun! Childhood because of heart disease, in 2012 the Department of Health in the physical examination was identified as the public service on behalf of the four. But through unremitting health management, in the re-examination has been active judgment.

Although the public has been judged, but then succeeded in the individual will be able to enlist , Kim Soo Hyun get fans praise, rave reviews.

Kim Soo Hyun: "Thank you for your long time to wait and give me high expectations, I will give you show what works worth looking forward to, please look forward to."

This year in June through the 'Real', real challenge for Kim Soo Hyun! Finally, "REAL" became Kim Soo Hyun the last work before joined the army.

20 generations of the best actor, with super worth of Korean star! His growth history is also special.

In 2007 through the MBC day scene comedy "Kimchi Cheese Smile" took the first step Kim Soo Hyun! 2008 finalized starred in KBS short drama "jungle fish".

At that time in the "jungle fish" production conference, see the broadcast on the screen of their acting lack of tears and tears of Kim Soo Hyun ... He said : anyway will feel sorry ⋯

Then "It Will Be Snow for Christmas ?", "Giant "And so on to show excellent acting, with extraordinary new trend of attention.

After 2010, with the actor Bae Yong Joon management of Keyeast work together

Video :

http://tv.naver.com/v/2202540/list/163751

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

NEWS

Top 10 Ranking in China

It is not only stars such as actors, K-POP singers, but also contents such as songs, dramas, movies, etc. are being expanded into huge global cultural products including star and media. Based on popularity rankings in China, we select 'Top 10 Ranking in China' every week and look for the direction of the Korean Wave.

From October 18, 2017 to October 24, 2017, the third week of October, "Top 10 Ranking in China", the top 10 Korean men's star ranking:

1. Hwang Chi Yeol

2. Park Si Hoo

3. Lee Jong Suk

4. EXO-Sehun

5. Kim Jae Joong

6. KIM SOO HYUN

7. Rain

8. Kim Jong Kook

9. Park Yoo Chun

10. Lee Min Ho

I'm surprised that Song Joong Ki is not in this list? I'm pleasantly surprise to see Kim Jaejoong in there. And Of course Soo Hyun. Chinese fans are sure loyal. Even Rain is still listed... 

-----------

Oh btw let me say Hi to everyone. I'm a new fan. I heard about KSH hype in 2014-15 but was never interested in him as I didn't find Kim Soo Hyun attractive. Then I came across: My Love from the star (which I had actually intended to watch from years ago). I was pulled into that show like no other. It was a first for me. I loved the characters so much to the point of obsession. Not sure if it's chemistry of the cast or their acting or maybe both. I watched the BTS and NGS and I fell for KSH fun off screen personality and the boisterous laughter. I know am a bit late but Ill be watching all his projects in the following months. 

Edited by min woo
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, min woo said:

I'm surprised that Song Joong Ki is not in this list? I'm pleasantly surprise to see Kim Jaejoong in there. And Of course Soo Hyun. Chinese fans are sure loyal. Even Rain is still listed... 

-----------

Oh btw let me say Hi to everyone. I'm a new fan. I heard about KSH hype in 2014-15 but was never interested in him as I didn't find Kim Soo Hyun attractive. Then I came across: My Love from the star (which I had actually intended to watch from years ago). I was pulled into that show like no other. It was a first for me. I loved the characters so much to the point of obsession. Not sure if it's chemistry of the cast or their acting or maybe both. I watched the BTS and NGS and I fell for KSH fun off screen personality and the boisterous laughter. I know am a bit late but Ill be watching all his projects in the following months. 

Hi min woo, welcome to the family *waving*... :grin:

1 hour ago, babe19 said:

Feeling heartache. Missing him terribly.

Hopefully, after 21 months everyone will be around.

I am NOT going anywhere till dear SooHyun is back!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, min woo said:

Hi min woo, welcome to the thread. Hope you have fun in KSH thread :)

3 hours ago, min woo said:

-----------

Welcome to the forum, min woo.  Please come by often and share anything you like about KSH.  :)