❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Seo Eun-ah, Kim Soo Hyun's possible partner for his next movie "Real"
translated by Pechumori

Actor Kim Soo Hyun found a partner for his next project "Real". Rookie actress Seo Eun-ah rose up as the strong candidate for the heroine's role.

An official from the movie "Real" said "Seo Eun climbed as a strong candidate as the heroine" and "We are at the stage of confirming the casting." Seo Eun-ah graduated from the Korea National University of Arts and won Best New Actress at the 50th Daejong Awards in 2013. She appeared in the 2013 drama "Flower Boy Next Door", 2011 movie "UFO", 2013 movies "Act" and "Commitment" and the 2014 movie "The Youth".

"Real" has been confirmed as Kim Soo Hyun's next project after the KBS2 TV drama "Producers". The rookie actress who will be Kim Soo Hyun's partner must show a high level of exposure to acting because she will be playing an intense character. It was revealed that a behind the scenes competition was held for this role.

Earlier, the movie "Real" via Instagram, announced that they will hold a public audition for the role of the heroine. At that time, the production company of "Real" said that they were looking for 2 actresses to play the heroine roles (from mid to late 20s) with a high level exposure to acting. In addition to the acting transformation of Kim Soo Hyun in this movie, the announcement gained interest for the performance of the actress.

htm_20150730172139c010c021.jpg

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=18356060&cloc=

thanks for the transalation :)

I checked her profile and she seems good actress. I dont mind if she become his next leading lady.

btw they were in the same place before

51st-daejong-grand-bell-film-awards-hand

UPDATE: #‎Real‬ ‪#‎리얼‬ ‪#‎filmreal‬ has extended female actress audition to Aug 7,2015

http://t.co/lEq5bkZJ62 http://t.co/GROmhvXLZC

cr:starjo 

Edited by swingbaby
  • Like 3

Kim Soo Hyun’s New Film Still Struggling to Find Female Lead

Kim Soo Hyun’s New Film Still Struggling to Find Female Lead

After holding open auditions in hopes of finding actresses for Kim Soo Hyun’s upcoming film “Real,” the production company behind the movie has yet to secure a female lead.

On July 31, the production company stated, “The female lead for ‘Real’ has not been chosen yet. Individuals can participate in auditions through online submissions. For those who are unfamiliar with this process, they can upload their profile and audition through the homepage. Auditions have been extended until August 7.”

The production company aims to cast a female lead as well as discover rookie actors through their online audition process.

It appears as though many rookie actors have taken advantage of this opportunity and submitted applications. As of July 30, the current competition rate was 3200 to 1. With so many applicants, perhaps a female lead can be confirmed soon.

Meanwhile, the film “Real” has affirmed Kim Soo Hyun as the male lead and Lee Jung Seob as its director.

Source (1)

Credit: Soompi

• Like 5

Kim Soo Hyun and The One met and had their photos taken together
translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nscjlgkTng1u0s9l5o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nscjlgkTng1u0s9l5o2_540.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun and singer The One met.

On July 31, The One posted a photo on his weibo account with the message, "Junior Kim Soo Hyun is really a kind hearted man - Baek Seung Chan PD, thank you". The two men met at the wedding of Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin.

The One published two photos with Kim Soo Hyun, the first had them posing side by side, smiling with their clenched fists as if saying "Fighting" while in another photo, The One humorously sticks his tongue out while Kim Soo Hyun shows a sense of intimacy by smiling and staring at the camera.

Meanwhile, actor Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin got married in a private wedding ceremony last July 27 at the Sheraton Walkerhill Aston House in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, inviting only their families, relatives and acquaintances.

credit: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=757297

Note: The One is the stage name of Jeong Sun Won, a famous vocal trainer and singer who is credited for training more than 400 Korean artists, including Super Junior, Taeyeon, TVXQ and Sugar. He has appeared in the television singing competition “I Am a Singer,” in which big-name singers compete against each other.

credit: wikipedia

• Like 5

Kim Soohyun cast in 'Real' and auditions for female lead still in the works

201507311654991120_1_99_20150731171004.j

1. [+2031, -132] FNC is probably on high alert

2. [+1502, -19] 3200:1 ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ

3. [+1071, -18] The competition is really impressive...

4. [+932, -38] Kim Soohyun, hwaiting~~

5. [+686, -29] You guys are working hard.

6. [+227, -14] He really acts well for his age.

7. [+213, -10] Please let it be a good actress.

8. [+205, -13] She'll hit daebak since it's with Kim Soohyun... lucky for her.

9. [+188, -10] The competition is really impressive! Figures, since she'll be playing opposite Kim Soohyunㅋ I'm excited for the movie.

10. [+174, -9] Hopefully the casting goes well. I'll be looking forward to the movie. Kim Soohyun, hwaiting!

Posted by Knetizone at 3:45 AM 
  • Like 4

[VID] "Stars from Korea" interview with Kim Soo Hyun part 2

>> https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1616687978594255&id=100007592057179

CLP563xVAAA7Iio.jpg

LOTTE DUTY FREE promo pic update!

CLQBU3CUwAA-MBu.jpg

@pechumori thanks for the translation. Soohyun looks cool and handsome in those pics taken during Bae Yong Jun's wedding party. Looks like THE ONE is Soohyun's fan. :D 

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 5

@ilwoo_aein, You're welcome. :D

Kim Soo-hyun "Wasn't really refused a handshake..."

10421133_503498909799728_686392057259941

Kim Soo-hyun talks about his nickname of "the guy who was refused a shake hands".

On July 24st, the Chinese program "Stars from Korea", which is simultaneously broadcast on two different Asian TV networks, had an interview with Kim Soo-hyeon-I. The MC Han Suk-Joon asked him "Do you know? When you search for the term 'the guy who was Refused a shake hands, your name pops up on search engines. Have you seen the video?"

Kim Soo-hyun replied by saying "I saw it. But it was more like I missed the timing in regards to the handshake rather than being refusing it. At least, according to my interpreting of the events". Han Suk-Joon countered by saying "you seemed to be trying shake every fan's hands". "What else can I do but shake their hands?", the actor replied.
The title of the program "Stars from Korea" is a behind the scenes, celebrity gossip entertainment program.

source: http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2015073107494081796

credit: http://www.hancinema.net/kim-soo-hyeon-i-wasn-t-really-refused-a-handshake---84978.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 6

Kim Soo Hyun in People Magazine:

http://www.people.com/article/kim-soo-hyun-four-things-to-know

He's a household name in his home country of Korea, and this weekend actor Kim Soo Hyun will be invading Los Angeles – along with many of Korea's hottest and brightest entertainers – at KCON, an annual fan convention where everything from food to film to fashion can be experienced all in one place. 

"I haven't had many chances to meet American fans in person," says the star, 27. "I'm so happy and excited to see them at KCON 2015. I want to make unforgettable memories with them!" Here are four things to know about the star. 

1. He's a fixture in Asia's biggest movies and TV dramas now, but he was actually a pretty shy kid.

The star, who was born in Seoul, fell into acting at a young age "because I was an introvert," he says. "My mom recommended acting [classes] to me. Acting in a play, I felt like I became a different person." Even as a child, hearing applause from an audience made him "ecstatic," he adds. "I knew I wanted to be an actor [then

2. When he's not acting or singing, he likes to stay active.

On a rare day off, "I usually play sports like bowling and badminton with my friends," says the actor. "Having a relaxing time with my favorite people is the best day off." And though he has no problem landing coveted roles, he still finds time to hone his craft. "To be honest, I still have a lot to learn as an actor," he says. "I feel excited when I'm acting and want to go far as an actor." 

3. His dream American co-star is Gwyneth Paltrow.

"I've wanted to work with Gwyneth Paltrow for a long time," he says. "She is very talented and attractive!" He's also a Quentin Tarantino fan and was "hugely impressed" by Christoph Waltz in Django Unchained. Waltz's portrayal of Dr. King Schultz was layered and complicated, but "[he made it seem as easy as] humming a melody the entire movie," says the star. "After I saw the movie, I've wanted to act like him." 

4. He was once the face of 17 products at the same time.

The star's popularity skyrocketed in 2012 after he starred in the period drama Moon Embracing the Sun as King Lee Hwon. Olympic figure skater Kim Yuna previously held the record for product endorsements, but the actor knocked her out of the spot when he became a spokesperson for various products ranging from restaurants to beer to technology.

Edited by catalinacb
  • Like 8

Good to hear that Soohyun has safely arrived in LAX. Thanks for the updates @shahizzy8884. I heard that fans there at the airport were kind of difficult to get a good close up of him because of the security. But at least we are able to see some pics of him at LAX :)

CLSZuO4UYAEDR6l.jpg

CLSXOxvUwAEftSC.jpg

CLSXQxZVEAAgDWG.jpg

@pechumori

thanks for the translation. I saw the clip in "Stars from Korea" interview. I know it's not that Soohyun refused a handshake..It's more like he missed the timing in regards to the handshake hahaha..His reaction after he missed the timing of the handshake was so cute LOL

• Like 9

[!]  PRODUCER FM to be held on Aug 29 at 19:30. Location: Shanghai Mercedes-Benz Cultural Center. Duration: 2 hrs. Kim Soo Hyun, IU and Gong Hyo Jin will attend the FM. [stars88jo]

LOTTE DUTY FREE pic update!

CLVQxBUUwAEY0v_.jpg

Yili Yogurt drink pics update!

CLVRgENVEAASP-F.jpg

CLVRfoTUYAAO9_b.jpg

CLVRf0YVEAAXdzH.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 4

annyeong chinggus!

Our baby's airport fashion never fails to surprise me. It's been a while since he wore shorts, currently he's all black.(very masculine though). That boy next door look rocks LA!!!:D

I watched a video posted by Kim Soo Hyun FC in FB, and felt proud of our baby. He really is very considerate in his team that he himself carries a luggage. Really very kind of him, setting aside his hallyu star image if he has a chance to help. Loving him more...:wub: Here is the link

Cre: Lola_Lula&听风懒 @KSH1stCN Weibo

@pechumori always thankful for the translations. keep it up.

@swingbaby, @shahizzy8884, @ilwoo_aein and all our dear iKstars, very thankful for all the updates and morning vitamin pics. My day is always complete. 

My friend send this to me. Someone posted this in Twitter...

11749709_1008941612478218_1123911154_n.j

:rolleyes: funny, but true...

Hello @AiO it's been a while..Welcome back! Yes, i heard that he carried his own luggage. He's a famous star yet he's very considerate..I'm proud of him :wub:

CLT0vyvVEAAoy3A.jpg

THE FACE SHOP pics update! 

CLVn_8RUAAAXnOW.jpg

CLVoSJNUEAAo__n.jpg

[!] Kim Soo Hyun won 'Most Popular South Korea AD Star' for online voting with 1228997 [via stars88jo] Congrats Soohyunaaa~~

CLUr-ZoVEAA7r3u.jpg

CLUsKOmUEAAeqlg.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 8

[!]  PRODUCER FM to be held on Aug 29 at 19:30. Location: Shanghai Mercedes-Benz Cultural Center. Duration: 2 hrs. Kim Soo Hyun, IU and Gong Hyo Jin will attend the FM. [stars88jo]

Official Seating Chart

8af92d1ejw1eung9cywhsj20mn0gxacg.jpg

Chinese fans are so so so lucky!!! They always get to see Sooman~:(

• Like 6