Quantcast

♥️♥️♥️ Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 ♥️♥️♥️

Netizens Photoshopped A Female Version Of Actor Kim SooHyun

kim-soohyun-goldmedalist-cover-680x384.j

Top Hallyu actor Kim SooHyun gained even more popularity after his return from his mandatory military service and the hit drama "It's Okay To Not Be Okay".

On an online community, netizens had fun using app filters to photoshop actor Kim SooHyun's face to a female version.

The result looks gorgeous. The actor is handsome so the female version could only be stunning. The girl looks elegant and cute. It is the actor with long hair and makeup as she also keeps the features of the actor such as plum lips.

kim-soohyun-female-version-2.jpg

kim-soohyun-female-version-1.jpg

Fans and netizens have commented: "So pretty", "She has the vibes of APRIL's NaEun", "Wow", etc.

The actor has yet to announced his next project but fans are already looking forward to it.

How do you find the female version of Kim SooHyun?

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/netizens-photoshopped-a-female-version-of-actor-kim-soohyun/

• Like 2
  • Replies 54.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hwonhwon_stv

• lhynne

• rossy79

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome @ilwoo_aein   Kim Soo Hyun lands at No. 4 of Pop culture's Big 10 "Kim Soo Hyun effect", even Peng Li Yuan (China's First Lady) is also smitten by him translated by Pechumori 150702 Mo

Hi! It was a shocking news that greeted me today while reading about the half sister. I remember someone mentioning about Soo hyun having a sister here in the forum way way before but it was quickly f

Real is actually not a failed project but somewhat cater to different group of people who appreciates. I marveled  at KSH for being brave enough to make this step which many dare not. When he had

Kim Soo Hyun Heats Up His Fans with Sudden ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’ Photo

118778823_322446175867866_37906117886585

Kim Soo Hyun posted a behind-the-scene photo of It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, drawing keen attention.

On September 4, Kim Soo Hyun posted a black-and-white photo of him on Instagram. In the photo, Kim Soo Hyun is sitting on the floor and is leaning back on a door. Looking at the background, it’s clear that the actor is sitting in front of Go Moon Young’s (Seo Ye Ji’s role in the drama) room.

Netizens showed hot reactions like “Miss you,” “How can he be so handsome,” or “And with this, I will go watch the entire drama once again.”

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun played Moon Kang Tae in the recently-ended drama It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, and showed sweet and salty romance with Seo Ye Ji.

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=108&aid=0002891752

• Like 2

2020 K-Dramas With Fascinating Mature Stories

Korean dramas have a lot of genres to offer but when you wish to feel that moment in life where maturity blossoms and life hits you, watch these stories to keep you fascinated.

These are K-dramas that go beyonds the romance side of things, that every viewer may think about life, human connections, and to move forward with a better version of yourself. Though with heavy emotional investment while watching each series, still, there are funny sides of the stories that keep you entertained.

"It's Okay To Not Be Okay"

Starring Kim So Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, Oh Jung Se, and more

Moon Gang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun) takes care of his elder brother suffering from autism. His past hinders him to aspire for his own happiness, until he meets the woman who teaches him to let go of fear and they learn to heal each other's wounds of the past.

Everyone has a story to tell, get to know the person before you close the door to your heart. The story makes us think of our childhood years and how we are brought into this world and our choices of what we want to be.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118849/20200907/2020-k-dramas-with-fascinating-mature-stories.htm

• Love 1

4 Korean Dramas With Sibling Moments That Are So Relatable

There are different bonds to explore in K-dramaland, and among of the scenes that truly amuse us are the fun, chaotic, and moments of siblings in Korean dramas that are way too relatable.

Sibling moments in K-dramas, such as brothers and sisters bickering and teasing each other, never fail to spark hilarity. And while sibling relationships in real life may be different in every household, what we love about K-dramas is that these often impart takeaways of love and togetherness.

Here are some of the latest K-dramas that showed relatable sibling moments.

"It's Okay To Not be Okay"

Siblings: Kim Soo Hyun and Oh Jung-se

Moon Gang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun) stood as the only guardian and family of his elder brother Moon Sang Tae (Oh Jung Se) who suffers autism. He conditioned his mind that all his life he will be there to protect and care Sang Tae whatever it takes. But life is full of surprises when Gang Tae meets his childhood crush and also Sang Tae's favorite book author.

The beautiful part of the story is when Sang Tae accepted Mun Young (Seo Ye Ji) into their lives for the happiness of his younger brother Gang Tae). Sang Tae learned to detach from his brother and find a new path of his own.

IOTNBO is a heartwarming story of love, acceptance, and forgiveness among siblings.

(skipped unrelated.....)

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118892/20200911/4-korean-dramas-with-sibling-moments-that-are-so-relatable.htm

• Like 1
On 9/12/2020 at 9:59 AM, swingbaby said:

he is such a warmn person. I'm so proud of him.

@swingbaby, thanks for sharing this. Yes, she said this during an interview with Edaily to her! BTW, for those who haven't watched yet the drama, Park Gyu Young played Nam Joo Ri, a nurse at a psychiatric hospital with a one-sided crush on Kim Soo Hyun’s character. What I love about what she said is this - ‘He isn’t Kim Soo Hyun for nothing.'”  :blush:

• Like 1

[HanCinema's News] Kim Soo-hyun Noted for Putting Fingers in Ears During Kiss Scenes

photo1234657.jpg

Various online communities on the South Korean Internet have been discussing a peculiar detail in "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" that had until now largely gone unnoticed. In the eleventh episode of the drama, there was a kiss scene that prompted a rating restriction of 18+ due to its intense content. But behind the scenes still for that scene show something surprising. Kim Soo-hyun appears to be fingering the ear of his co-star Seo Ye-ji.

photo1234656.jpg

This has prompted spirited debate about whether Kim Soo-hyun was, indeed, digging into Seo Ye-ji's ear on the set, or whether this particular still simply looks peculiar out of context. Analysis of the scene in question appears to suggest that the still was just poorly timed. However, some observers have noted that Kim Soo-hyun had his hand similarly positioned in "Producers" during his kiss scene with Cha Tae-hyun.

The discussions do not appear to harbor any particular ill will toward Kim Soo-hyun. Indeed, the kiss with Cha Tae-hyun, who is a man, was played for comedy. The kiss scene with Seo Ye-ji was played for serious drama. Nevertheless the apparent tic has interested many fans. Kim Soo-hyun has relatively few kiss scenes over his career, after all, compared to his reputation.

Written by William Schwartz

On 9/12/2020 at 9:59 AM, swingbaby said:

he is such a warmn person. I'm so proud of him.

@swingbaby, thanks for sharing this. I'm curious why KSH doesn't have an IG account. Someone you love and admire, updating you on what they are doing, is quite a convenient tool that benefits fans. Like right now, we're curious about how he's doing these days but are unable to know. Of course, this is also completely understandable as I guess he would want to choose to keep his personal life private. But, in a world where we're all basing a lot of our interactions with other people through technology, it's really refreshing to see someone who prefers doing things this particular way.  :blush:

***  In the poll held by 'King Choice Voting Platform', international fans selected 'The 100 Most Attractive Asian Celebrities of 2020', which ended on September 15. Check out the TOP 40-50 below!  :blush:

40. Park Haejin (Korean Actor)
41. James Reid (Filipino Actor)
42. GOT7's Jackson Wang
43. 2PM's Nickhun
44. IKON's Bobby
45. EXO's Suho
46. Kim Soohyun (Korean Actor)
47. EXO's Baekhyun
48. Xu Kai (Chinese Actor)
49. SF9's Rowoon
50. EXO's Kai

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept30-1245.html

5 Korean Stars Who Made Successful Drama Comebacks in 2020 After 3+ Years of Hiatus

In spite of the delays and setbacks, 2020 remains to be a year to be reckoned with these returning K-drama stars who made the year bearable, gave us something to look forward to, and apply in our daily life. After more than 3 years of hiatus, they graced the small screen again and made successful drama comebacks, proving their undying excellence.

Suffice it to say that these 5 actors are worth the wait! They portrayed characters that showed their unwavering skills as performers.

Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun in
(Photo : tvN | Netflix)

Kim Soo Hyun last starred in the film "Real" 2017. He enlisted in the military in October 2017 and was discharged in July 2019. His last major lead role appearance in television was in 2015 "The Producers". Since then Kim Soo Hyun only made cameo appearances from two dramas in 2019.

But it was worth all the wait! Kim Soo Hyun captivated the fans in his comeback drama Netflix series "It's Okay To Not Be Okay". His character as Moon Gang Tae was well received, most of all with intense chemistry with co-star Seo Ye Ji. The drama was a big hit overseas and reached more of his fans each episode released made trending hits in all social media platforms.

(skipped unrelated.....)

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118917/20200915/5-korean-stars-successful-drama-comebacks-2020-3-years-hiatus.htm

• Like 1

Watch: tvN Picks Three Drama Couples with Best Kiss Scenes in a Fun Compilation Video

large_11a7cc868d6e3bc337d081673a78021db3

Here are three drama couples with great kissing skills(?)

Last month, tvN released a fun compilation video of their recent drama couples for people to learn "how to kiss properly." The compilation video features Kim Soohyun, Seo Yeji, Lee Junki, as well as Moon Chaewon.

As you can see in the video, the actors literally make our hearts flutter with their intense kiss scenes. 

Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji in 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay'

1600759084540-1.gif

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/22/watch-tvn-picks-three-drama-couples-with-best-kiss-scenes-in-a-fun-compilation-video-382177

Know What These 5 Korean Heartthrobs' Favorite Foods Are

Have you ever wondered what your celebrity crushes are eating and where to find them? You might be surprised that they are as normal as everyone and their favorites? Well, it's just around the corner!

Here's the list of famous actors who have one way or the other told the public what they like. Most of these are just traditional Korean foods, which we would know you can make.

Kim Soo Hyun

Know what these 5 Korean actors' Favorite Food Are
(Photo : Kim Soo Hyun)

Kim Soo Hyun, who was Gallup Korea's actor of the year way back 2014 and starred on TV dramas such as Dream High (2011), My Love from The Star (2013), and the most recent It's Okay to Not be Okay (2020) has a surprisingly simple food favorite. He admitted on his first fan meeting way back April 2012 that his favorite food pork cutlet.

(skipped unrelated.....)

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118976/20200922/know-what-5-korean-actors-favorite-food.htm

On 9/17/2020 at 11:16 AM, willenette said:

@swingbaby, thanks for sharing this. I'm curious why KSH doesn't have an IG account. Someone you love and admire, updating you on what they are doing, is quite a convenient tool that benefits fans. Like right now, we're curious about how he's doing these days but are unable to know. Of course, this is also completely understandable as I guess he would want to choose to keep his personal life private. But, in a world where we're all basing a lot of our interactions with other people through technology, it's really refreshing to see someone who prefers doing things this particular way.  :blush:

Hi @willenette thank you for all the update. I don't know if I misunderstand what u said about Instagram account. But He has Instagram account. @soohyun_k216 It has 7.7 million followers now.:fullofhearts:

If anyone want to read excellent and detailed review about It's okay to be not okay. Here it is! 

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2020/09/23/review-its-okay-to-not-be-okay/#more-40332

Congratulations :hooray:

I'm happy that he is updating. Looking hot !!!:luvarrow:

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, swingbaby said:

Hi @willenette thank you for all the update. I don't know if I misunderstand what u said about Instagram account. But He has Instagram account. @soohyun_k216 It has 7.7 million followers now.

If anyone want to read excellent and detailed review about It's okay to be not okay. Here it is! 

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2020/09/23/review-its-okay-to-not-be-okay/#more-40332

Congratulations

I'm happy that he is updating. Looking hot !!!

@swingbaby, ohhh...........thanks for this info - shame on me - I thought all along that's his Label's IG & not his personal account. :blush:

9 Heart Fluttering Couples With Little Height Difference In K-Dramas

Welcome back to the height difference in K-Dramas series.

For your lover, do you prefer someone shorter, with the same height, or taller? Or height just does not matter for you? For the past weeks, we focused on couples with huge height differences. Now, it is time to have a look at the couples that have almost the same height.

Here are 9 heart fluttering couples that have 10cm or less of height difference making them having little height difference.

2- "My Love From the Stars" - 7cm difference

9 Heart Fluttering Couples With Little Height Difference In K-Dramas

SBS

Kim SooHyun: 180cm

Jun JiHyun: 173cm

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/9-heart-fluttering-couples-with-little-height-difference-in-kdramas/

17 hours ago, swingbaby said:

Hi @willenette thank you for all the update. I don't know if I misunderstand what u said about Instagram account. But He has Instagram account. @soohyun_k216 It has 7.7 million followers now.

Congratulations

I'm happy that he is updating. Looking hot !!!

@swingbaby, thanks for sharing this good news + the pictures. So NICE that we get to see his posting on SNS. He looks so dapper in the picture. (referring to the B/W BTS shot) . IDK what exactly he's filming here but I can't wait to see the finished result in case. Or is it the Nutine CF? iIf so, not recent, huh? It seems to be from his old shoot. And it seems like he has a social media manager handling his account. Adore this man & respect him as an actor!  Love his eyes when he acts - it conveys everything.  I hope he could pick something soon. :blush:

• Love 1