●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest Dachink

natalie fong looks like an average pretty asian girl that you could find walking in the mall anywhere in the US/Canada.

I guess I need to go to the mall more often :o

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...they all look so cute...very similar with those bigg eyes...doubt they're real though.

of course is not real.........how can DNA mute that fast?????

ok, i am not saying that chinese girl are ugly though....... because i am a chinese too....born in china and grow up in china......and i love china.... love chinese people...... and i would die for my country if there are wars or something bad is happening in china.... indeed.... i believe china has the prettiest girl in the WORD and i am so happy that you people are intresting in my country's people, this thread is my pride (HONG KNOG AND TAIWAN are included because i am a mainland chinese and i strongly believe taiwan is part of china........)!!!! many of you may be very at what i have just said...... because i assume many of you in this thread are from Taiwan... but that's mainland's brief and innex taiwan back is our destiny......any back to topic again....(sorry for the off topic)

i do not know how to start this but i will give a try.........

ok, what i am try to say is that are those pics real??? are you sure all of those pics are real???? yeah, you may say that no matter how many 整容,割双眼皮,or photoship they had done, they still look pretty..........the question is.... do you ever think about those pics as completely fake? ambiguous right? well, i donot have that pic now but once i have seem a pic in a chinese forum......GOD she is pretty.....it make your eye hurt when you see it.... it is just too pretty to see it.......... however, later i learn that the pic is completely fake.......100% 3D product made by a college student in china......... believe me, there are people in china that can make pics that look exactly the same as the pics appeared in this thread........no joke...... those 3D pics look so real that you can not even tell it is real or not....unless someone tell you the background of those pics.....

and look at the peronal web sites that this thread's host had posted.........just go in to see their personal web site.....do you think those webs are acutally their own web, or those web sites look like someone made for them??????

and i saw some one say that how come china do not have a girl contest.... they all just post their pic on webs like we did in 411 that is sad....... all those girls are pretty (sorry, i forget who said this in this thread because this thread is simply to huge to search for a particuly information). whoever mentioned this question, i would say a good one......if they are that pretty, then how come no one invites them to make movie or to make them into stars in china?????? their pics are not widespread is not the reason for this, in fact, i have seem soooooo many pics in thread have been appeared on ohter huge chinese web sites, such as sina, baidu, and so so......... many people in china use those pics as their web icon or web id or things like that ......... and people use QQ (like MSN or AOL, people use QQ in china) to share those pics to other people all the time....... so, therefore, there are must be some reasons that people do not invite them to make moive or TV ads or things like that.....

well...... that's my point....... say i am stupid if you want, i do not care........ and remember china gets the hotest and prettiest girl in the WORLD!!!!!

seriously........ in the future, are you going to fu*k or have sex with pretty pics or are you going to fu*k or have sex with real people?????

if you are just look at those pics.... and try to copy thier style........ then i recommand you go to china and do a 整容 or things like that........... not expensive really..... about 5000 to 10000 yuan is all you need and i bet you will have a god damn pretty face like those faces that were showed in this thread.

sorry once more for this long boring essay...........

Guest BeatofboA

gawdddddd~ angela is so freaking gorgeous!!!!!!!

and some from whitney's xanga!

it was from janice and eric's bday. =]

z69067084.jpg

z69066692.jpg

z69066748.jpg

z69067337.jpg

what is whitney's xanga? :)

Guest darling

ok, i am not saying that chinese girl are ugly though....... because i am a chinese too....born in china and grow up in china......and i love china.... love chinese people...... and i would die for my country if there are wars or something bad is happening in china.... indeed.... i believe china has the prettiest girl in the WORD and i am so happy that you people are intresting in my country's people, this thread is my pride (HONG KNOG AND TAIWAN are included because i am a mainland chinese and i strongly believe taiwan is part of china........)!!!! many of you may be very at what i have just said...... because i assume many of you in this thread are from Taiwan... but that's mainland's brief and innex taiwan back is our destiny......any back to topic again....(sorry for the off topic)

ok, what i am try to say is that are those pics real??? are you sure all of those pics are real???? yeah, you may say that no matter how many 整容,割双眼皮,or photoship they had done, they still look pretty..........the question is.... do you ever think about those pics as completely fake? ambiguous right? well, i donot have that pic now but once i have seem a pic in a chinese forum......GOD she is pretty.....it make your eye hurt when you see it.... it is just too pretty to see it.......... however, later i learn that the pic is completely fake.......100% 3D product made by a college student in china......... believe me, there are people in china that can make pics that look exactly the same as the pics appeared in this thread........no joke...... those 3D pics look so real that you can not even tell it is real or not....unless someone tell you the background of those pics.....

and look at the peronal web sites that this thread's host had posted.........just go in to see their personal web site.....do you think those webs are acutally their own web, or those web sites look like someone made for them??????

and i saw some one say that how come china do not have a girl contest.... they all just post their pic on webs like we did in 411 that is sad....... all those girls are pretty (sorry, i forget who said this in this thread because this thread is simply to huge to search for a particuly information). whoever mentioned this question, i would say a good one......if they are that pretty, then how come no one invites them to make movie or to make them into stars in china?????? their pics are not widespread is not the reason for this, in fact, i have seem soooooo many pics in thread have been appeared on ohter huge chinese web sites, such as sina, baidu, and so so......... many people in china use those pics as their web icon or web id or things like that ......... and people use QQ (like MSN or AOL, people use QQ in china) to share those pics to other people all the time....... so, therefore, there are must be some reasons that people do not invite them to make moive or TV ads or things like that.....

well...... that's my point....... say i am stupid if you want, i do not care........ and remember china gets the hotest and prettiest girl in the WORLD!!!!!

seriously........ in the future, are you going to fu*k or have sex with pretty pics or are you going to fu*k or have sex with real people?????

if you are just look at those pics.... and try to copy thier style........ then i recommand you go to china and do a 整容 or things like that........... not expensive really..... about 5000 to 10000 yuan is all you need and i bet you will have a god damn pretty face like those faces that were showed in this thread.

whoa okay number one, it took way too long to read that, longer than it should have.

and i doubt i understood most of what you were trying to say.

you have a problem with these girls thinking the people are pretty.. well that's their own personal opinions.

but you say chinese are the "hottest, prettiest." guess what? that's YOUR opinion.

i'm chinese myself, and also born and raised in china.

however, i don't go around dishing my own opinions while trying to bag on others'. that's just immature, and contradicting yourself.

and before you go around saying i don't have chinese pride, i do, so don't even start with that.

do you really think people are going to sit at home and just 'create' pretty girls that look real and draw them and stuff and make so many pictures??

the girls GET these pictures from forums like sina and baidu and other places, not just blogs and whatnot.

from what i've seen, girls on this thread ARE actually models. like janice and angela baby.

they are ACTUAL MODELS with PAGES in MAGAZINES.

their xangas may be fake, but those fakes are getting the pictures from a REAL source, whether it's another weblog or just the person themselves.

because pictures don't just show up in the middle of the nowhere, the person that TOOK them have to upload them.

as for other people, they're people are not invited into movies and films is not because they're FAKE.

it's because PRETTY people are all over the place. open up your eyes and take a look.

go to a mall, and even in AMERICA you will see a LOT of pretty girls just walking around, whether they've had plastic surgery or not.

and guess what? THOSE girls are not in movies or commercials, nor are they famous. they're just every day people, no matter how attractive they are.

and that's what these people are, except they post their pictures on forums and webspaces, and other people post about them in different forums.

sure, anyone can go to china and get surgery. but that's not the POINT of this thread.

it's basically to share pictures of these pretty people that are found, okay?

don't be bashing just because 1) nobody wants to share your pictures, and 2) nor do they want to see them.

so next time before you post, try to figure out where you're posting and the point of these threads.

you can make a "ulljangs are fake/i hate them!!" thread if you want, nobody is stopping you.

whatever point you tried to make that i didn't address, it's not cause i can't disprove them.

it's cause i couldn't understand you.

so, try fixing your english so when you bash people, you at least get most of your point across, thanks.

Guest SophiaSan

^

ahha jie jie you're sooo funny

first of all..

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!? It took me a while to read this because your grammar is horrible.

What are you trying to say?? I don't get it.. so you're saying

I'm so confused.

you're saying that...these pics are not real. No duh..of course theres photoshop involved. I mean we're not THAT ignorant. It's obvious. xD

But thanks I guess.

We know how much sex costs and we know that Taiwan is not part of mainland China. ( I hope it won't be a part of mainland China, IMO).

Calm down..geez. I still have no idea what your main point is. I wonder how your english essays are..you shift your subject(s) way too much.

I like this thread :)

first of all..

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!? It took me a while to read this because your grammar is horrible.

What are you trying to say?? I don't get it.. so you're saying

I'm so confused.

you're saying that...these pics are not real. No duh..of course theres photoshop involved. I mean we're not THAT ignorant. It's obvious. xD

But thanks I guess.

We know how much sex costs and we know that Taiwan is not part of mainland China. ( I hope it won't be a part of mainland China, IMO).

Calm down..geez. I still have no idea what your main point is. I wonder how your english essays are..you shift your subject(s) way too much.

I like this thread :)

hi sophia! can i call u that?? ^.^

just ignore him, we know that most ulljhangs posted here are models and some became celebs..

and i 100% agree with what u and darling said..

O/T

darling would i have difficulty if i wear 3d nails when i use contact lens ????

Guest witchyangelkk

Beibei's (beibei?people have been calling her that but i dont think thats her name..her name is 捷捷 or JieJie) videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkUaGyRIPog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEvjuYuVpiU

she looks so much better without photoshop~

for those of you that forgot:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m92/mec.../beibei__07.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m92/mec.../beibei__06.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m92/mec.../beibei__04.jpg

i'll post my fave pics tomorrow :w00t:

YAY.... Jie jie!! I havent seen her for AGES in this forum... here are some of my old pics of her

10563589581153790615096vm4.jpg

875640757tx8.jpg

868661630uw8.jpg

284571201454514181xw3.jpg

4288552745163579474uv9.jpg

1765863363.jpg

1764492202.jpg

1119406019.jpg

860025523.jpg

1945661310.jpg

2302532968.jpg

2435762042.jpg

2435763935.jpg

2435764339.jpg

2435869451.jpg

2435942926.jpg

2436241572.jpg

2436241894.jpg

3153927114042917642.jpg

Wow.. that really was long!! When u said that some are fake... okay.. u could be right.. but lots are real as well! Not all pretty people rely on plastic surgery to be HOT @__@ Stop being so cynical.. there are good looking people in this world ^^

if they are that pretty, then how come no one invites them to make movie or to make them into stars in china?????? their pics are not widespread is not the reason for this, in fact, i have seem soooooo many pics in thread have been appeared on ohter huge chinese web sites, such as sina, baidu, and so so......... many people in china use those pics as their web icon or web id or things like that ......... and people use QQ (like MSN or AOL, people use QQ in china) to share those pics to other people all the time....... so, therefore, there are must be some reasons that people do not invite them to make moive or TV ads or things like that.....

Actually... some are models like Angela and Janice... or singers and hosts like Rainie and the Blackie girls... just because ur pretty doesnt mean ur job HAS to be in entertainment =P

Im too lazy to write an essay to argue you... but basically all ur saying is that China is greater than HK or Taiwan ( reads the first paragraph) =.=" Seriously.. this is the ULZZANG forum... not a "lets praise China and state its superiorness compared to TW or HK" thread...

UGH... cant be bothered writing more... new years soon!! in 30 minutes =P

Change of topic:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Guest witchyangelkk

THE FIREWORKS WERE MADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! and... Melbourne Mayor John So issoooooo cute ^ ^

ANyway.. to celebrate new years, here are some randoms and known ppl hu im too lazy to label

20060406_232743_3871.jpg

20060406_233037_5474.jpg

20060406_232536_5178.jpg

20060406_232751_3088.jpg

20060406_233059_0165.jpg

20060406_232139_4090.jpg

20060406_232906_4843.jpg

20060406_232246_8675.jpg

20060406_232541_2355.jpg

20060406_233051_9404.jpg

20060406_232255_1072.jpg

20060406_232555_7249.jpg

200593011943389.jpg

YAY.... Jie jie!! I havent seen her for AGES in this forum... here are some of my old pics of her

UGH... cant be bothered writing more... new years soon!! in 30 minutes =P

Change of topic:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

^thanks!! i like jiejie :w00t:

New Years already? well Happy New Year<3

it will be in 12 hours and 30 minutes here XD

Guest STARSohsobright

well this guy looks alot like somebody i know. it could be him. iono xD

his name is issac.

haha.

he's friends with me on myspace.

he's on my top friends, if you want to look.

<3

hey found this guy recently on a chinese site

his names Alan hes quite young too =]

DSC00478.jpg

bigbig.jpg

34.jpg

121105.jpg

afha.jpg

phoenix.jpg

his tat

oh snap i think ive seen him somewhere before

he looks liek one of my friends

he has cool hair though =b

ppl say he looks like young leehom

Beibei's (beibei?people have been calling her that but i dont think thats her name..her name is 捷捷 or JieJie) videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkUaGyRIPog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEvjuYuVpiU

she looks so much better without photoshop~

for those of you that forgot:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m92/mec.../beibei__07.jpg beibei__06.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m92/mec.../beibei__04.jpg

i'll post my fave pics tomorrow :w00t:

I have this pic, named 'Bei Bei': I guess that's her.. or not?

& yep, she looks good without photoshop, in this pic she doesn't wear circle lenses:

beibeits8.png

^thanks!! i like jiejie

New Years already? well Happy New Year<3

it will be in 12 hours and 30 minutes here XD

Happy New Year everyone ;) Will be in 5 hrs & 30 min for us^^

Guest cocomilk

omg that was such a long post by that guy!!

lol i didn't even understand what he was saying?

it all was so random O_O... why would someone make a 3d image of someone?

and you can tell the difference....if it were true!

and what does it have to do with chinese pride.. wowow im so confused!!!!

Guest pillowbox

JUST FEW MORE HOURS AND IT WILL BE

2007~

HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR :D

I was watching youtube when I found 超人氣網路美女Dewi (Popular mm name Dewi)

she's only 14. I decided to do some research on her and recently everyone is trying to look for her blog.

Okay less talk and time to show pictures!

yulh.jpg

jgg.jpg

iu.jpg

hgd.jpg

sad.jpg

gjjg.jpg

gsd.jpg

dewi.jpg

HER SISTER

wi.jpg

wii.jpg

hgk.jpg

TOGETHER

trh.jpg

dsa.jpg

gbfh.jpg

Guest ix3katz

^ i wouldn't say they're REALLY pretty or anything... but they're both kinda cute :) they just don't really stand out

thanks a lot for sharing though ^^" its nice to see new faces once in a while

Guest sincerelydolly

^ I like seeing new faces often too. It's a change from the usual Angela, Jaly, Janice, though, they're still pretty gorgeous girls.

The first one looks like this girl from my school... I think she's ok. I think the sister is prettier though. :)

& I still have about 12 hours til' 2007 (and my birthday). :(

Guest Yoomi_AH

^ yeah the sister's prettier. She's kind of plain if you ask me.

The pics of them in bikinis completely freaked me out. WAY TOO SKINNY. I'm surprised they still have boobs.

The pics of them in bikinis completely freaked me out. WAY TOO SKINNY. I'm surprised they still have boobs.

Yeah, their waists are so tiny!! Looks a bit weird since they're so skinny.

Archived