●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest lolitagirl

wow this thread is moving so fast!!haven't been here in ages...

Happy New Year?? ^^

Some unseen? Max

394558555.jpg

394558514.jpg

394558374.jpg

394558404.jpg

And some random guys...

1733913727.jpg

274053751.jpg

still don't know this guy's name :mellow:

687452499.jpg

4260405247492553532_CcHENviXlHVi.jpg

1293834736.jpg

28_9364_eb88ee42c6c9da2.jpg

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sandybaby_

This is Jenny. i think someone asked for her pictures.

i got it from her hi5 (dont know if it really her hi5). I`m not sure if these pictures are new or old =/

101875343.img.jpg

101875344.img.jpg

142056046.img.jpg

178837349.img.jpg

178837354.img.jpg

This is her without makeup

191963661.img.jpg

191963663.img.jpg

192188680.img.jpg

192188702.img.jpg

192188706.img.jpg

192188742.img.jpg

212870973.img.jpg

214358849.img.jpg

with her mom

214358850.img.jpg

239903121.img.jpg

239903124.img.jpg

DI0GTE200769-02.jpg

VM21EO250975-02.jpg

4IXGYZ078785-02.jpg

070AMZ567221-02.jpg

FGAEXE402570-02.jpg

5BTXQG769140-02.jpg

GIBD47097182-02.jpg

NP2E1K062795-02.jpg

U23LL3571319-02.jpg

HQ7V1L244671-02.jpg

S8L4G8571426-02.jpg

NDHT1J289914-02.jpg

Jenny with her boyfriend.

62TN12029733-02.jpg

1FHG2Y756221-02.jpg

TSMC52726585-02.jpg

SWDOWF876585-02.jpg

3EQ1EF328200-02.jpg

B1D6AI906486-02.jpg

FOTSHU628241-02.jpg

2M0IMM892509-02.jpg

Guest BlackCat

I <3 Janice

I mostly browsed through this thread and I wanted to contribute!

My first time posting so I hope none of these pictures are posted! (I dont remember seeing these here so~)

I know alot of people are tired of Janice pictures ,but some arent so here they are~! I <3 her T^T~

Some older ones I think?:

z46442895.jpg

z46442885.jpg

z46442909.jpg

These are new I think:

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

z58995398.jpg

Some more: (random now cause I have no clue lol)

z54642852.jpg

z58995413.jpg

29fo25pzokNEW.jpg

29fo17pzokNEW.jpg

29fo10pzokNEW.jpg

29fo6pzokNEW.jpg

29fo5pzokMEW.jpg

and one I like of angelababy~

mikami.jpg

Guest miyuki

This is Jenny. i think someone asked for her pictures.

i got it from her hi5 (dont know if it really her hi5). I`m not sure if these pictures are new or old =/

i doubt she has hi5 but thank u for the pics ^.^ i've been requesting it for ages!!!!!!!

Guest pillowbox

I just realized Natalie's from Malaysia ^^;; Same country as me.

From what I've read in her blog, I think she's.. normal. Really. Perhaps like most high-class Malaysian city Chinese girl =P

I have a little Malaysian blood in me! But the rest is fujianese (=

Guest sincerelydolly

~ Thank you Sandy for the Jenny pictures. I've been wanting to see more pictures of her lately. I just totally realized how skinny she is..

Also, thanks lolitagirl for those pictures of MAX & other random pretty boys. :)

& as for those who were wondering who this guy was...

a20.jpg

His name is Guo Jing Ming I think. Well, something like that. He's an author for a few books that are really popular amongst teenage girls in China. :)

Guest kneekey

NAOMI RE-EDUCATION just for Nikki ^^

Okay.. thats enough... for today.. MWAHAHAHHAHA... nah... i cant post too much or else ill run out of pics again.. and bandwidth =.="

Pleese dont hotlink ^^

haiki!! haha..thanks for re-educating me :D naomi is pretty! ^^;; but my fave is xiao han (aside from janice and angela of course) hehe..

oh, and i'll prolly be wont be active for now..IE won't open!!!!!!!! zomg!!! im in the net cafe right now.. :(

Guest Yoomi_AH

^^ Hot guy is the the author of more than one books??!!!!

SUPER HOT. =D

Do you know what books by the way?

Or his name in chinese??

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ yeah it is

@SophiaSan ^^Sophia, you are the top poster in this thread now. lol i pass my crazy obsession to youu hahaha!!

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEARS EVERYONE =)

Guest wenwen

i think some of their eyes might pop out one day; since they seem to look popped in every single photo i see and i assume they take pics of themselves everyday everywhere. bad for eye muscles.

Guest chigusa707

I just went to J.Law's msn space and looked at some of his pics, that boy sure likes to take pictures with him in his briefs, it's so funny but kinda cute

Anyway to introduce myself, my name's Shelly and I'm not Asian of any kind but I am interested in the culture and the history, I plan to live in Asia some time in my life but I'm a fangirl for the cutesy style and I love looking at these pictures(that sounds kinda stalkerish but I'm not) anyone it's nice to meet all of you, I'll even try to contribute as much as I can

Hahaha.. and that is why I love J.Law.. XD kidding..

Hi Shelly! I like the cutesy/punky style too but never really works when I try it on myself. XD Anyways, nice to meet you too! You can call me Pao. <3

Thanks for J.Law's msn space. <3 <3

And that natalie thing, wow she changed her blog? I used to go her blog and she has the CrApPiEeEeSHhHtTt EnGREeSh ever. Seriously. I don't think she's trying to be gangstaish because if you see her other photos, she LOOKED very *ahem* demure. LOL. But there's really nothing I like about her. Her chin bothers me like crazy. Anywho, I thought she was different. Maybe it's cause you guys live in a different city so she looks very typical. But honestly, if you go to China/Hongkong/Taiwan/etc you'd see all these girls with small faces, big eyes, big hair, etc. who dress the same just like most of the pictures in this thread. I'm not kidding. I live in Asia and whenever I go to this specific mall, it's usually infested with chics like that (from their face to the way their fashion sense). It's quite sickening and you won't understand why half of those asians living in Asia are not too fond of these kinda chics, that's why they("chinese uljjangs") all hang out together. It's really hard to explain but basically, the girls here are divided into 2 groups; those who look like typical uljjangs and those who dress like an American.

The GUYS however, is a different story ^_________________^ <3 <3 <3 As in, it's hard to find a good looking guy who dress like the guys in this thread.

I personally think Angela has the most gorgeous features for a 17-year-old. I'm so jealous.

I sorta get what you mean about the girls having the same poofy hair~ same style clothes.. etc.. I live near a Chinese/Japanese/Korean mall and well~ its like you're transported to a whole new country when you're in there. Im in the Philippines but when you're inside that mall~ its like you're in Japan or something. XD

Abou the guys~ Ive lived in Ctown all my life and only once or twice have I seen guys dress the same way as Max. XD But there were a number of cute ones... but dressed.. er.. poorly..

I just realized Natalie's from Malaysia ^^;; Same country as me.

From what I've read in her blog, I think she's.. normal. Really. Perhaps like most high-class Malaysian city Chinese girl =P

Hi Key-san! ^_^ still... Natalie doesnt really appeal to me. XD

His name is Guo Jing Ming I think. Well, something like that. He's an author for a few books that are really popular amongst teenage girls in China. :)

OMG.. He's good looking and he writes too! wow.... what sort of books does he write?

Guest witchyangelkk

Haiki! i'm from sydney =) and there are those "gangstas" going through the whole "aZn PwiDe" phase. Just bebo them! Tonnes of them there.. >___< not good. The girls are like the whole bleached hair, heavy eyeliner, bling bling, baby talk and they alwaiish talksh like dys.. shooooo kyo0o0o0o0o0o0o0otieefied! and the StIcKy cApS ,,, annoying .. hahaha =)

Some are from etown, some are some old ones i saved back in the old cn ulzzang ages. =)

---rainie*

OMG.. i hate when people talk like that... do you think it would be hard to type? .. its hard to read =D

Wow.. the guys u posted... HOT ^^

I just went to J.Law's msn space and looked at some of his pics, that boy sure likes to take pictures with him in his briefs, it's so funny but kinda cute

Anyway to introduce myself, my name's Shelly and I'm not Asian of any kind but I am interested in the culture and the history, I plan to live in Asia some time in my life but I'm a fangirl for the cutesy style and I love looking at these pictures(that sounds kinda stalkerish but I'm not) anyone it's nice to meet all of you, I'll even try to contribute as much as I can

Hihi Shelly!! I'm HaiKi... HAHA.. you can be my fellow cutesy style fangirrrrrrrrlllllll..... ^ ^ i could never pull it off of course.. well i think i could, but then i like seeing it more on other people than myself =P

Anyway.. hope to see you around this thread soon =D

Yeah, I don't think Natalie Fong is necessarily "gangsta." She's from Malaysia so she uses a lot of slang and stuff that people in North America, for example, wouldn't really "get." My cousin is from Brunei and he and his friends type pretty much the exact same way, and he's definitely not "gangsta."

Hmmm... maybe its just an Australian asian gangsta thing ^ ^...

hmm i think she's famous because she's a really popular on the internet, now she's a host or something

] 1939449973.jpg

] 1138509814.jpg

] 1939449962.jpg

] 1259132093.jpg

] 1259132047.jpg

] 1259132078.jpg

Thanks Xingz! Hu is she though? I think shes soooo pretty... ^^

Well i guess shes one of those lucky ulzzangs hu got into the entertainment industry =D You seem to get them much more in china than in korea right?

~ Thank you Sandy for the Jenny pictures. I've been wanting to see more pictures of her lately. I just totally realized how skinny she is..

Also, thanks lolitagirl for those pictures of MAX & other random pretty boys. :)

& as for those who were wondering who this guy was...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/men...ULZZANG/a20.jpg

Hmmm.. i remember reading AGES ago in this thread that he was the author hu was sued for plagurising *ugh.. i cant spell* =.="

Well.. i cant seem to remember if it was HIM exactly, but how many ulzzangs are authors?

Threads moving fast today ... YAY ^^ Its been like 3 more pages than yesterday....

^ Ohhh... poor you Nikki hope your internet starts working soon again... i miss your posts =D

Ugh.. my computer is stuffy as well.. just had to format it >.<"" and the page is soooooooooooo laggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyy @___@

No pics today... maybe later ^ ^

<3 HaiKi

Guest miyuki

haiki!! haha..thanks for re-educating me :D naomi is pretty! ^^;; but my fave is xiao han (aside from janice and angela of course) hehe..

oh, and i'll prolly be wont be active for now..IE won't open!!!!!!!! zomg!!! im in the net cafe right now.. :(

my IE works fine and is no longer slow since new year ^.^

i think yours will work out fine soon ^.^

hi to miyavi, j@de, haiki, nikki, aubrery, sophia, shelly, rainie

xiao hei i miss u!! havent seen u online...

pao wat mall are u referring to??

i hope i didnt miss out anyone..

i've been lurking more so i guess i should share pictures

be back to post pictures ^.^

Archived