●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest ix3katz

^ my friend IS in the hk industry.... (meaning she currently IS in it, and has been in it for a while..)

and im telling u the stories are true -__-" at least for EEG...

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherryfilter

max is uber cute he sort of resembles my friend. except max's eyes are just more bigger because his pupils are bigger.

Guest My Sweet September

Ah yeah, that is somewhat true with the industry.

Didn't you know that the other girl of Twins, forgot her name, was the reason Twins started? She was training to become an actoress but then EEG said, "Oh you'll be more famous if you sing." But she had an average voice, so they got Ah Sa. The other girl was supposed to be the leader, but then all of a sudden, Ah Sa's named kept coming in first, and she kept getting the jobs. That's cause Ah Sa slept with the manager to get ahead of her.

My friend who's friend is connected told me this.

But whatever, never really liked Ah Sa so I didn't care.

--BTW,

If you guys know GUAGUA - he quit the show.

So he could spend more time with his parents and concentrate on his studies.

T_______________T

- Skye.

I don't believe a word of it. Both Charlene and Gillian were signed to EEG because of their modeling contracts, and Mani discovered them and created the group...and mani is a woman. Sounds like an Charlene hater story to me :phew:

I have encountered many people claiming they know people who auditioned for EEG and blah blah blah...and yet they all have different stories and NONE of them manage to produce any proof othert than word-of-mouth, which isn't much proof at all :rolleyes:

Guest pillowbox

about the hk industry... well its being discussed in the perfomance section. Im not sure about the sleeping part, but i never came to like the HK celebs now days.. i swear they just get worse and worse. They are only selling looks.. come on now, where are all those talented people? and sleeping with managers etc.. thats retarded.

GUA GUA quit?!?! ;____; best luck to him.

STYLE

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

caos96hr.jpg

6ut1p98w.jpg

vyn7uwmf.jpg

pksghaax.jpg

f2vfps0t.jpg

9riwtiwn.jpg

114xqhsc.jpg

y70kpwo4.jpg

1krtsuf6.jpg

tqjvmlxy.jpg

c0vvvich.jpg

4j314jb1.jpg

b8718ia0.jpg

Guest rain_sadtango

^ my friend IS in the hk industry.... (meaning she currently IS in it, and has been in it for a while..)

and im telling u the stories are true -__-" at least for EEG...

......did she sleep with ppl to get into the industry too? or how else would she know?? :blink:

blehh...i still don't believe those stories hehe *turns a blind eye*

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

my aunt told me... her nephew is a cop and he raided a motel

and he found ah gil from twins with jackie chan.

if anyone didnt know, jackie chan helped twins a lot with their career in the beginning.

of course this was a few yrs ago, when twins was just starting out.

u dont have to believe it buttt.... its in all entertainment industries =P

Guest ix3katz

......did she sleep with ppl to get into the industry too? or how else would she know?? :blink:

blehh...i still don't believe those stories hehe *turns a blind eye*

no.. lol. just cuz she's in the hk music industry..doesn't mean shes in EEG

because of how EEG works, my friend refused to work for them -_- ~

and i heard that stuff about raiding motels n finding twins there...im not sure if it was with jackie chan though

anyway this is getting off topic lol

heres 1 pic of janice

DSC03628.jpg

jsut randoms...

fafa n mikoco

m60427469.jpg

annie

m54197646.jpg

m54194099.jpg

m54196637.jpg

m54196981.jpg

cc

CC_25.jpg

randoms...duno them

ee03b1a51e6ae3136472d2933f88ea058544349.jpg

z59987948.jpg

Guest SophiaSan

ahh

okay you guys

you're making me really scared to audition for EEG now

like.........i'm going to have to bring some pepper spray

and wear running shoes at all times...

but wait raiding motels/hotels?

wouldnt it be on the news? o.o;;

anyways

http://x99.xanga.com/384d0b175653779698661/m54196981.jpg

she seems familar?

does she go to West Island ?

janice is rediculously pretty. i wanna look like her. :)

i heard about how the 'girls' has to go through lot of hardships in the entertainment buisness. it goes for all nations-not only chinese. koreans, americans, chinese, everything. this christian singer came to Kfresh and started talking about her and the entertainment buisness. she was supposed to be 'training' as a singer with her best friend-they had to sleep with tons of men with power to go up, and one day they couldnt stand it anymore and they said they'll kill themselves together, and one acctually died. and they the other became a christian singer and tells this story to everyone she meets. yeahh entertainment buisnesses are cruel. she sings REALLLYYY GOOOD too. its good as SGwannabes. seriously. boa is a great example of someone who rose cause of this... ehemmm... i love boa though so dont get me wrong.

guys have it lucky when it comes to entertainment. girls have to risk so much things... unless they have GOOD connections.

Guest Rodarte

wow the thread grew so fast~~~sorry for neglecting it for a week lolsss i will have to update some pics later^^

thanks for all the new ppics tho~pretty guys and gals^_^

Guest PunchNine

but wait raiding motels/hotels?

wouldnt it be on the news? o.o;;

well jackie chan is a powerful man. IF that was true.. and it really did happen.. i think jackie would've been able to buy out the jounalists/cops watever.

it seems hk entertainment biz is quite corrupted...

i heard Stephen Chow was affiliated with the HK triads or something?

Guest ix3katz

actually i think annie lives in hk right now

more pics of annie

b43316909.jpg

b47345113.jpg

b43309969.jpg

there are so many more pics of her but she disabled right click.. -_- too lazy to get the links

Archived