●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainbow*

at mookmic34 : thats prince :P!

omg ty menkui for the max pics. max is soo pretty x) his like prettier than his sister~ cute ^^!

yay i love prince too :P anyone up for more ;)?

princee6.jpg

princee5.jpg

princee4.jpg

princee3.jpg

princee2.jpg

princee1.jpg

this is Zha Huang - ZH; i dont think hisss thaat hott xD

1119734050.jpg

1119733789.jpg

1119733655.jpg

1119733652.jpg

1114607938.jpg

1119733518.jpg

Guest *lilyisland*

I think someone requested MAX pictures a few days back? If not, here are pictures of MAX anyways. :) He's gotten cuter.

Apparently, he was in a magazine. :)

More recent pics..

Thanks a million, I wanted to see some more of his pics, thanks again :D He is really cute^^

mouse + prince likes to pose sideways, like many others do, actually.

therefore, i like Lego more. (i remember him from the s.h.e vid.)

Guest rain_sadtango

^^ she reminds me of sonja kwok :o

omg i was just gonna say exactly the same thing....

its just in some pics though...mainly the ones with her in the bathrobe.

ohh myy~

speaking of EEG

my friend had a friend who auditioned for eeg

and i guess she like...got through showing her talent?

so someone took her to like another building or hotel or something like that, then took her into a room..

and there were like 2-3 manager look-a-like people sitting on a bed..

and she FREAKED out and ran outside and saw kenny from boyz and ah sa from twins..

she was too scared and asked kenny for help and ah sa looked at her and said "what did you expect? this is the entertainment industry"

Ah yeah, that is somewhat true with the industry.

Didn't you know that the other girl of Twins, forgot her name, was the reason Twins started? She was training to become an actoress but then EEG said, "Oh you'll be more famous if you sing." But she had an average voice, so they got Ah Sa. The other girl was supposed to be the leader, but then all of a sudden, Ah Sa's named kept coming in first, and she kept getting the jobs. That's cause Ah Sa slept with the manager to get ahead of her.

My friend who's friend is connected told me this.

But whatever, never really liked Ah Sa so I didn't care.

--BTW,

If you guys know GUAGUA - he quit the show.

So he could spend more time with his parents and concentrate on his studies.

T_______________T

- Skye.

the ah sa story would be fake. ah sa's parents are rich to begin with so she doesnt have to do that at all. and her dad is a friend of albert yeung (the boss) so i really dont think so.

plus, the manager is a woman. erm..

Guest SophiaSan

^

okay those sleeping stories are scaring me

i dont know if i want to audition anymore xD

OMGAHH SOMEONE PLS POST GUA GUA PICS

i only have like two and i want more!!

is he related to ariel lin?

they kinda lookalike in this one pic

Guest rain_sadtango

Ah yeah, that is somewhat true with the industry.

Didn't you know that the other girl of Twins, forgot her name, was the reason Twins started? She was training to become an actoress but then EEG said, "Oh you'll be more famous if you sing." But she had an average voice, so they got Ah Sa. The other girl was supposed to be the leader, but then all of a sudden, Ah Sa's named kept coming in first, and she kept getting the jobs. That's cause Ah Sa slept with the manager to get ahead of her.

My friend who's friend is connected told me this.

But whatever, never really liked Ah Sa so I didn't care.

--BTW,

If you guys know GUAGUA - he quit the show.

So he could spend more time with his parents and concentrate on his studies.

T_______________T

- Skye.

ehhh it'll be so wrong if gillian was the lead cos she can't sing >.<

Ah sa isn't too good either but shes waaay better than gillian, her voice totally over powers gillian's when they sing live.

yeah ah sa's family is really rich and connected, she was a teen model for a while before she got famous, same with gillian i think.

I think all those sleeping stories are fakeee so don't be scared to audition SophiaSakamoto...I have faith that EEG isn't that corrupted, the HK music industry is a little bit too goody-goody for that stuff (for now) Like what happened to gillian recently..that whole changing incident, they made it really big but if something like that happened in hollywood it wouldnt even rate a mention, you''d just hear of a lawsuit.

Archived