●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest cystaltears

no offence but the janice anti's are just jealous of her fame now... especially old classmates...i know how it is in hong kong...most of the girls get jealous really easily...

and that nose picture....look at her smile its totally different...when i smile my nose goes bigger... therefore, it was her smile that made her nose look slightly different..

nonetheless, i think janice is gorgeous

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww I can't read what it says on the anti blog lol

I don't really know who she is nor have any opinion, but she does look a bit mean, but pretty haha

It should sorta be a compliment that janice got these antis going on because it shows how popular she is (if she wasn't then ppl don't give a care to make such blogs) It shows ppl have interest in her whether it be good or bad. ( I heard this off from this krn celeb 야심만만 show)

Guest SophiaSan

ANTIs are way too funny LOL!!

making a xanga just to bash on janice?

it doesnt even look like janice got surgery...LOL

probaly grew and matured she is still going through puberty...shes like a 1988er? xD but whatever antis are gay

z47229151.jpg

got this from the anti-janice xanga..lol

she looks soo pretty in those pics!!

especially the big one

can someone translate what they're saying? i would but i can't read chinese =.=;;

going through that xanga...it looks like the antis have SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much time on their hands...

181059.jpg

168.jpg

they're even bashing on her grammar skills..LMAO thats so pathetic of them.

Guest SeSgirl

nahaha..i remember going on that xanga and beaching at the anti's..

they really do have too much time on their hands...

they took some pictures from my xanga and did some horrible PS stuff to it..

o__O

Guest PunchNine

^ LOL. seriously?

well that just further proves how lame and immature these antis are.

lol ~~

this (janice's antis) is the one case where i believe jealousy is the reason behind all the hating. haha~

Guest prehistoric

lol you're only truly famous once you have a group of crazy anti's

i never really liked janice to begin with, so whatever.

miyuki those pictures are from this anti janice xanga blog... for ppl who hate janice

ppl say she got her nose and chin done... which i don't really see...

apparently.. her classmates from like before she got really famous and pretty

told everyone that at school she is a richard simmons and steals ppl boyfriends etc...

yeah basically janice has a lot of antis...

http://www.xanga.com/anti_janiceman

here is the site... they post a lot of chinese forum threads to bash or "tell ppl the truth behind janice's beauty" blah blah blah.... and ppl encounter with janice... & yeah tons of not so attractive pictures of janice back then...

rather she got surgery or not.. i think either she just grew up and lost the baby fat or maybe she did get surgery...

but either way... doesn't matter to me

hongkongers makes such a big deal bout surgery =.=;

b49614714.gif

hahaha this is making fun of janice's "AH" pose... she always opens her mouth~ i think its funny :D

now i get it..

personally, i think she just lost the baby fat..

she basically looks the same and style even got better..

i just found a pic of janice wen she's just a little girl

988f.jpg

kawaii

Guest SophiaSan

^

yeahh she just lost a lot of weight

ugh i hate my baby fat :(

and what's wrong with her "AH FACE"

i think its cute =3

jeez im scared of HK girls now AHHAHA even though I'm one...but wow.

Guest rain_sadtango

ohh those anti-ppl are so sad....getting jealous and making a whole xanga account on it.

and their picking on such stupid flaws like how she swears a lot when she's with her friends....UHH SOOOOOOO? swear words have blended into the slang of hk teenagers, it'll be weird the day they're not swearing...

i suppose everyone with fans must inevitably have bashers, or else the world just wouldnt be fair.

Guest minbongie2004

they say that janice swears, smokes and steal her friends bf... but those things are very normal amongs hk teenages...

but the antis are saying how janice man doesn't like angelababy, because some company don't want janice to model for their AD, they say she boss around people too much and act as if she's the boss, so they pass the job over to angelababy and other models, but Janice thinks angelababy steals all her jobs away. After angelababy knows this,she told janice to model together and stuff.

講真係MODEL界裡面好多人都知道JM係個點既人,

好多JOB都唔鐘意搵佢因為佢要求多多而且當正自己係大呀姐咁,,

佢好多JOB都過左比其他MODEL,,BABY亦係其中一個,

點知JM就以為自己既JOB比BABY搶左,但其實BABY都係好人一個,

BABY知JM無左D JOB之後都叫埋JM一齊同自己做,所以依家好多JOB都JM同BABY一齊做...

BABY其實亦唔係你地所講咁好,佢都好鐘意BO煙PO BAR,但BABY無JM咁串當正自己係呀姐,,

佢唔會有咁多要求而且好聽話,個樣又唔差笑上泥又SWEET,所以好多JOB都鐘意搵佢...

JM佢唔上裝個樣好醜咖真係,係CB到都可以搵到幾個靚過佢,,

佢對D工作人員好唔NICE,成日黑面+BO煙.JM仲成係"CHI"人,

BABY無佢咁"士"儈同埋NICE好多,好多時BABY都會同D工作人員玩下傾下計,,

JM好多時都俺3俺4,又話件3唔靚又話個裝唔靚,

但當見到BABY都唔出聲既時候佢就自然收聲,佢都驚人地話佢扮晒呀姐..

JM唔會再同返以前D朋友玩,以前有好多人真人當佢係FRD對佢好,

但佢對人地好差,對D有有$既仔就姣晒放晒電咁,

佢依家唔識人ga喇,佢當左自己係大明星,驚人影衰佢,,-3-

佢整過容既事係人都知咖喇,不過佢唔會認,,

佢同其他MODEL講話都係去得佢呀媽到多所以先至變靚左,,

佢對其他MODEL都唔係咁友善ga ja,,佢好多時都講是非都整個好串既樣出泥,

而且佢好鐘意SHOW OFF,話自己FANS夠忠心,,言談間串其他MODEL無佢咁多FANS,

當D MODEL唔理佢杯佢呢,佢又扮晒同人FRD咁,

唉,係你地未講JM之前d MODELl已經好唔鐘意佢覺得佢個格有問題囉..

算喇你地咁講佢佢只會覺得自己好紅....

that's what they said. but i think is a bit too over...

Guest raindrops

Honestly, i'm not hating anyone here. BUT --- female hongkongers, who live in HK or have moved overseas, generally all carry that same 'cutesy' voice. You know, the whiney cute voice that melts guys' hearts. LOL . I'd hate to admit it but they are definitely annoying.

HOWEVER, these haters have a side --- that xanga there is also blogringed to ANGELABABY's blogring. So i assume they just don't like how angelababy fans are oh-so-excited about everything but Janice lacking attention.

IMO, Angelababy looks more down-to-earth. You know.. more natural personality. But WE people of a forum can't judge anyone whom we haven't met so we all shouldn't really talk. But then forums.. they're mostly full of gossip anyways ;) keke.

There goes my rambled post.

---rainie*

LOLLLL@the Janice antis

they are pretty jealous i guess to be hating on their former classmate to that extent where they have a hate blog ..ahahaha :lol::lol:

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Sigh Hong Kong people are so nosy and make a big deal out of nothing. Too much hatred, no good. I would never want to become famous in Hong Kong. People are WAYY too judgemental. Haha...I wonder if I would be like that if I didn't move to Canada :P

sorry if statement offend anyone

Guest SeSgirl

and another thing...

the anti's...they hate janice

but they're angelababy fans...-____-

not saying they should LOVE janice if they love angela..

but like...how do u expect angela to take u people as her fans

when u like hate her best friend..o__O

Antis sure have too much time in their hands.If there are antis for Janice,there'll sure be one for Angelababy.

Any more of Angelababy please?

I was just reading everyon's comment about Janice. looking at those pictures her nose look the same and she still look the same.. it's the make up that makes her look different but still there's nothing much change about her. she's still gorgeous.

Guest SophiaSan

they say that janice swears, smokes and steal her friends bf... but those things are very normal amongs hk teenages...

but the antis are saying how janice man doesn't like angelababy, because some company don't want janice to model for their AD, they say she boss around people too much and act as if she's the boss, so they pass the job over to angelababy and other models, but Janice thinks angelababy steals all her jobs away. After angelababy knows this,she told janice to model together and stuff.

講真係MODEL界裡面好多人都知道JM係個點既人,

好多JOB都唔鐘意搵佢因為佢要求多多而且當正自己係大呀姐咁,,

佢好多JOB都過左比其他MODEL,,BABY亦係其中一個,

點知JM就以為自己既JOB比BABY搶左,但其實BABY都係好人一個,

BABY知JM無左D JOB之後都叫埋JM一齊同自己做,所以依家好多JOB都JM同BABY一齊做...

BABY其實亦唔係你地所講咁好,佢都好鐘意BO煙PO BAR,但BABY無JM咁串當正自己係呀姐,,

佢唔會有咁多要求而且好聽話,個樣又唔差笑上泥又SWEET,所以好多JOB都鐘意搵佢...

JM佢唔上裝個樣好醜咖真係,係CB到都可以搵到幾個靚過佢,,

佢對D工作人員好唔NICE,成日黑面+BO煙.JM仲成係"CHI"人,

BABY無佢咁"士"儈同埋NICE好多,好多時BABY都會同D工作人員玩下傾下計,,

JM好多時都俺3俺4,又話件3唔靚又話個裝唔靚,

但當見到BABY都唔出聲既時候佢就自然收聲,佢都驚人地話佢扮晒呀姐..

JM唔會再同返以前D朋友玩,以前有好多人真人當佢係FRD對佢好,

但佢對人地好差,對D有有$既仔就姣晒放晒電咁,

佢依家唔識人ga喇,佢當左自己係大明星,驚人影衰佢,,-3-

佢整過容既事係人都知咖喇,不過佢唔會認,,

佢同其他MODEL講話都係去得佢呀媽到多所以先至變靚左,,

佢對其他MODEL都唔係咁友善ga ja,,佢好多時都講是非都整個好串既樣出泥,

而且佢好鐘意SHOW OFF,話自己FANS夠忠心,,言談間串其他MODEL無佢咁多FANS,

當D MODEL唔理佢杯佢呢,佢又扮晒同人FRD咁,

唉,係你地未講JM之前d MODELl已經好唔鐘意佢覺得佢個格有問題囉..

算喇你地咁講佢佢只會覺得自己好紅....

that's what they said. but i think is a bit too over...

WOW.......are they making this up, about how janice hates angela because of the competition? ( well you know how the industry is so competitive). IF IT IS true, then that's really nice of Angela to offer to do jobs together :)

If this isn't true then...wow those antis have A LOT OF time to make stuff up xD

Sigh Hong Kong people are so nosy and make a big deal out of nothing. Too much hatred, no good. I would never want to become famous in Hong Kong. People are WAYY too judgemental. Haha...I wonder if I would be like that if I didn't move to Canada :P

ahhh I'm scared to audition for EEG now :(

Archived