Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest clalenny

B9cWWhoIMAElWJU.jpg
Cr : ClubClioUSA's twitter

Me : WOohOoo... *finally I hope you have an amazing day in Vietnam Kkong unnie        and enjoy your holiday, happy you giving time to yourself         and take care of you health, as well.        I'll see you when you get back with something new and fresh... hhe" :D:D

Guest cassia_lela

OMG... unni is in vietnam. Happy to hear that she is taking a journey rest in other country, and hmm... i wonder when is she fly to there? ckckckc unni... 
and she is biking... hoho... unni, please enjoy yourself... you deserved it!!!!

yumenas said: # Kong Hyo Jin ~ Update [20150210]

10895352_788428317915371_1273225590_n.jpg

오랜만에 자전거.
cr : semi09 IG

#孔晓振##孔孝真#友人更新IG:【久违了的脚踏车】from:semi09 PS:布利现在在越南~
cr : 孔晓振吧
Bing Translate :
# Kong Xiaozhen ## Kong Xiaozhen # friends updated IG: "returning to the bike" from:semi09 PS: Bradley now in Viet Nam ~
Me :
GHJ unnie in Vietnam! Woho.... :D
Kkong unnie, Happy Holiday! ... :x :x

@yumenas :-* thank you for TNF's pics, I love onnie's looks here! I love the way she ties her hair in simple way also love TNF's design style... seem that onnie prefer feminine and mature style nowadays :D

anyway I'm so happy to hear that onnie in Vietnam today, finally she gets to enjoy a proper holiday, as I've searched about Six Senses, daaang, it's really amazing place!!! My bad side wish that none of fans get to meet her there, because I would be totally truly frigging jealous :((

Onnie, have great holiday and may come back safely in much better condition, :-bd
and until return to seol, please do your best to not get recognized by any fans :bz #AveryJealousyfan  :-\"

Guest netongg

im so happy to know GHJ had her holiday, hope she enjoyed it, after drama and theater she did. ahh i love those tnf pic, the maroon love it.. love it.. ohhh annyeong @readlead @yumenas :D bogoshippo @gongvelyans :3

@haesuji on Instagram
cr: IOTL dcwow~It was very hard to translate and find appropriate words.. ~if you have things not understand, ask me~ BEST 3JIS:  I can't remember exact lines...gong hyo jin ssi patting a transgender on shoulders...said "the most important thing is youself..you're worth being loved.." the lines's not exact..anyway this scene(is the best)BEST 2GHJ: I think..Images were beautiful..enough that young man&woman want to have pics(means pics in Okinawa) for background on the phone..as a couple shot. Two(JJY&JHS) was beautifully captured (by the camera)..I think there were a lot of beautiful cuts(means scenes)in Okinawa.BEST 1 GHJ: splashing wine scene to each other..JIS: Aha~~GHJ: even..we were not familiar terms at that time..JIS: You splashed wine(to me) sincerely?(or seriously)GHJ: I taked a wash down with wine later..(means I was the first to splash wine to JIS)..I was the first..so I splashed the wine carefully..trying not to hit his face. I splashed the wine in an arc..up and down..but 'lee boon'(means JIS) splashed wine upward.(she called JIS 'lee boon' hahahaha  ~ it's a very distant(or formal) word~she seems to sulk~haha). so I taked a wash down with wine to face..and the wine entered my nose. so I think " 안되겠는데" (I can't find the appropriate word..means he is not a good person(?) or I'd better don't get close to him. ), and i think "lee sa ram(means JIS) has tough(or strong) personality" (lee sa ram is a very distant word too~haha~ )GHJ: hi~ m-net viewers~thih is JIS, I'm GHJ..nice to meet you~ in February~ IOTL will be aired on m-net. great news~ JIS: IOTL was loved in Koera.  beautiful drama(IOTL) will visit you~  Please expect(IOTL)GHJ: bye~
10914537_1532185890398308_970264704_n.jp

cr: IOTL dc[Part. 2]R: filming in OkinawaJIS:  I heard Okinawa is a very beautiful place. but timing was not good when we went to Okinawa. it was raining&cloudy and thundered. so we didn't enjoy the beautiful scenery in Okinawa.GHJ: but beautiful scenes was created. the beach scene was the most beautiful. I'm gratified (with the result in Okinawa). (we) ate a packed lunch (almost everyday) in Okinawa. but a packed lunch of Japan sold in a convenience store is delicious, right?(laugh)R: Do you have the hard things like Hae Soo who had a skinship trauma?JIS: well.. on the contrary to this...there is a thing that has to do. breakfast~ because actors don't have late-night meal, (I'm) very hungry in the morning. so I don't want to skip breakfast..but sometimes I skip breakfast because mother doesn't live with me.( bitter laugh)GHJ: but we all(means IOTL casts) had a late-night meal.JIS: you had a late-night meal? really?GHJ: Of course. but in sung ssi really don't eat at night. because face is puffy (in the morning)..I asked "is there a reason why your face shouldn't be puffy even in a free day?" he said " because of taking a selfie~" (everybody burst out laughing)JIS: I take a selfie as soon as take off an eye mask in the morning. hahaha~GHJ: come to think of it, I couldn't have breakfast with everyone(means IOTL teams) on the Thai trip.JIS: but I gave her a wake-up call.GHJ: do you(means reporter) know what time he called me? 7 a.m~ although we all had drank until 3~4 a.m. so I said "that's hard for me. let me sleep a little more." then he didn't call me in the morning from the next day.JIS: bcz hotel breakfast stars at 7 a.m (laugh)R: It was impressive the valley kiss scene as well as the scene in Okinawa.JIS: It was very cold on that day.GHJ: right. because water in the valley is cold even in summer. but I feel honored to go into the valley. actually, people can't enter the valley because the valley is Korean National Monument.
10963902_706269309489984_1134398857_n.jp

cr: IOTL dc[Part. 3]R: 'must -sees' scenes?GHJ: a scene where Kang woo's identity(?) was revealed. there is a secret in the drama. I think directing and JIS&DKS's acting were all great.Hae soo came to know earlier(i think it's a typing error.->late) the secret.I was genuinely surprised.JIS: I liked the scene where Hae Soo and Young Jin knew the Jae Yeul's secret. I think the scene was creative.GHJ: after receiving a script book..I thought that "I should act with sincerity..bcz it's a very important scene." directing, editing, acting in the ep.13 were very shocking. you'll be surprised to seeR: what's the scene that both worked in perfect harmony?JIS: there were many beautiful scenes..but the most impressive scene was the scene where JY told HS "let me out this here" in a hospital. bcz if we two didn't trust each other, I think we couldn't act like that in the scene"GHJ: the scene where JY&HS eat an ice cream together after becoming a couple. I made ad-lib "where'd you learn to buy something like this and wait?" it was good that I felt JY&HS fresh bcz of just started dating . it's all women's dream. with saying "i can't go" but waiting at the bus stop and giving me an ice cream. and the scene where JY fed HS a sandwich in the morning was good. but when fliming the scene, I couldn’t afford.(laugh) bcz I had many things to do. answering the phone, with a sandwich in my mouth..hahahaR: how was the tomato scene?GHJ: I looked forward to the scene..bcz the scene seemed to be funny.we usually don't throw tomatoes, right? we threw inedible tomatoes. and It was funny. we threw at the target "Kwang Soo"(laugh)JIS:  a tomato therapy really is used in a psychiatric therapy.I heard it's helpful in relieving stress.

Glad to see our GHJ is finally resting and recuperating, and Vietnam is the best medicine and therapy for her right now. So good to see that she is riding a bike which could mean also, her legs are getting stronger...sigh!
Thank you for being the person that you are GHJ, you are amazing and we continue to love and support your work. Please rest and heal well, stay strong and eat healthy...it will be interesting to see what next challenge you have up your sleeve for 2015....absolutely!
Take your time to heal and restore yourself fully, mentally, emotionally, physically and psychologically....Your fans will wait, absolutely!
GHJ FIGHTING!!!.....@EVERYONE FIGHTING!!!......HUGS!!!.....

>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

Hello Gongvelyans :)
Not sure if you have seen this...Yoon Mi Rae talks about Gong Hyo Jin in this Show Biz Korea interview in Jan 2015. (fm 14:24)YMR: at 14:46 says "I'm personally a fan of Gong Hyo Jin, and I personally know her." (Her co-singer Tiger said GHJ and YMR are good friends)

Screencaps CR: Arirang TVMwQw0vL.jpg
PbTvmzJ.jpg
EUYgycd.jpg
iRsceZH.jpg
esO0oaU.jpg
CR: Arirang TV

@yumenas I love your sig "You are more than beautiful" with a gif on GHJ. It's awesome   :)