Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest Spring Andrew

‘It's Okay It's Love’ Director's DVD Commentary Compliment about Do Kyungsoo by other actors: Gong Hyojin: Kangwoo's expression is so good. Kangwoo's look is so innocent. His eyes is so appealing. Kangwoo's skill is above our expectation. No Heekyung Writer: Ah... Kyungsoo will be a really great actor. Seems like he doesn't have any greed. That's what I like the most about him. He just does the role that he has to do.

Guest clalenny

Kong Hyo Jin #ClubClio [gifs]

53051ecbjw1ep7osrzkvkg20dv0904qp.gif

53051ecbgw1ep7orukkkkg20br0907wh.gif

53051ecbgw1ep7yqoyyr2g20dc07ib2a.gif

53051ecbgw1ep7osdpz2eg20g00904qp.gif

Cr : SoGak苏珏
@SpringAndrew ur welcome.... Yeaaaaaaah she looks so beautiful and stunning *jealousy :D
also thanks to @readlead for all the beautiful picts of IOTL's DVD Set...  @mabel for all the great fanarts as always and for all GongVelyans who keeps updates here... :-* :-*

wuuaaaahhh i want JYHS puzzle :x :-*
@readlead is that dvd sold online?
Jogong%2004.jpg
and i really love that pics. seems like they selfie for private and maybe they still save that pic in their phone ;))

Guest cae_rulea

Omg. True, the pics is horrible editing, but the cf video, omona... So freaking beautiful... So damn gorgeous. I'm so in love with it...

Readlead, kiss scene, the pics, bts. Woh... Me likes it very much... Thank u again and again.