Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest Spring Andrew

Yf9QJdT.png

Missing her in Drama

:x heard new Hong sister Drama is shot in Jeju Do..(but she declined)

dunno how i like it tho.. jejudo ?! quiet mellow drama with lots of scenary mayb.. kinda like My spring Days. ..

I wish she does Mellow Everlastin love drama with Hottie actor.That CAN Act! B-)

Guest Spring Andrew

That Dress from Clio is.Stunning.. that monochrome..red lips. n that slit.. ;;) Plus a beautiful model Figure. 8->

Hopin they.will give.BTS.. musthave.been hard to.sit on that Rope with Skirt that has slit till her.upper thigh #:-S

Guest Spring Andrew

Yes for yesasia and i saw a comment saying that yes 24 also out of stock

Seems like re~release in Feb 23.

i think they only made what was ordered.

Seems like re~release in Feb 23.

i think they only made what was ordered.

Yesasia preorder order is expected to release/shipped out on 24 feb.

(Yes24 has shipped the initial orders on 12 feb since is directly shipped out from Korea)

Subsequently after 12 feb, yes24 did a discount on IOIL DVD - Director Cut (may be due to some freebie like the JYHS puzzle that subject to previous preorder will not be given).

However currently both yesasia and yes24 already state on their website that the quantity for director cut version has been out of stock and stop production.

Guest Spring Andrew

Yesasia preorder order is expected to release/shipped out on 24 feb.

(Yes24 has shipped the initial orders on 12 feb since is directly shipped out from Korea)

Subsequently after 12 feb, yes24 did a discount on IOIL DVD - Director Cut (may be due to some freebie like the JYHS puzzle that subject to previous preorder will not be given).

However currently both yesasia and yes24 already state on their website that the quantity for director cut version has been out of stock and stop production.

do yoh knw what the pre order quantity was.. I heard the minimum had to be.1000 otherwise they wont do it..is it true.. waaa they are not makin.. this DVD is def complicated from the start.. it took 5 months to make it aigoo

do yoh knw what the pre order quantity was.. I heard the minimum had to be.1000 otherwise they wont do it..is it true.. waaa they are not makin.. this DVD is def complicated from the start.. it took 5 months to make it aigoo

The initial petition to have director cut is min 1000. But i think they produce more than 1000?...if not, it will not be enough to accomodate korean and international fans.

Alone with just those that preorder before 30/12,end of jan and 12/2 might already taken all the 1000 copies if they had just produced 1000. >____<

Yesasia preorder version is confusing since it didnt state the freebies...so you will end up unsure if you will get the "preorder" freebie like JYHS puzzle, JY post-it that is limited to those preorder before 10/2

February 16, 2015
Gong Hyo Jin To Promote Makeup Brand CLIO
Source: BNTNewsxjb2a5vi8vsjkai1h2ywt4c7nsllqdde.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Actress Gong Hyo Jin became the model of makeup brand CLIO. 
In the photo, she showed off her beauty with alluring pink lip color. The 2015 S/S campaign’s motto is ‘Complete a perfect makeup with only one touch’ and it expressed Gong Hyo Jin’s charms that generally show a simple, but sensual makeup. 
The brand chose Gong Hyo Jin as the new muse because she is a matchless ‘Wannabe’ star in fashion and beauty industry. Whenever she appears in her drama, her items have been all sold-out, so many brands kept asking to become muses of them. In particular, as her works became hot issues in China, the brand seems to expand its business around the world. 
Moreover, Gong Hyo Jin is offering several new products of the brand with her autographs. The manager of the brand said, “We are expecting a great synergy of us and Gong Hyo Jin” and revealed its anticipations.
Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin and CLIO’s commercial campaign will be released in February. (photo by CLIO)

I'm so happy that IOIL DIrector Cut DVD Preorder version is SOLD OUT! YAY!!!!!! but dont worry, if you want to buy the DVD too, they'll re-release after February 23 (based on info from haesuji).

and again, haesuji being so kind to fans sharing translation some parts of DVD's commentary! :x :x :x

10903523_641321739305370_233706988_n.jpg
lks: her eyes looks like puss in boots's eyes(movie shrek)
sdi: look at that~a babyish look(expression) 
lks: people don't call her "gongvely" for nothing.(means that's why she is called gongvley)
ghj: i've never shot such a long kiss scene. even.. during the kiss scene, director requested "move a little"..so when i was moving, i bit his lips. and he said "hurt, hurt~"
writer: there is no reason why the kiss scene was filmed for a long time. why did you(director) flim the kiss scene a long time?
ghj: i shot the scene for nearly an hour
jis: jhs's leg skill of hooking onto me. (he said "지해수 저 다리신공"..but i can’t translate it into english well.

11005086_1001874349841425_1717893934_n.j

jis: seeing that scene..i think ghj have merits(strengths). when shooting skinship scenes.. even though i've filmed many scenes with her, i'm careful in touching her, thinking "can i do this to her?" but she accepts my skinship(touch) without rejection.
ghj: but you touched my tummy~(means ep.16 scene)
jis: she accepted..so that's why our skinship looks real.

1538522_1419846021641109_1777370099_n.jp

nhk: when i cast ghj, she said to me. "i can't cry beautifully" but she cried very beautifully in that scene. even her tears fell at a distance of time.
ghj: because the lines was great.
nhk: no~and her low ton was good.
jis: tears dropping like that..isn't that you cried beautifully?

pics and translation credit to Haesuji@IG

I love the fact that :
1. Kwangsoo seem truly adore the lovely-looks of onnie haha I want to have dongsaeng like him too, how is so lucky onnie :P
2. SDI again praises onnie super highly! again onnie is so lucky having a close and cool sunbae like him.
3. Writer Noh also praises onnie here, awww, I really love this two woman and add Yoon Mirae, they will be three infinite talanted-unique threewesome women! ^_^
4. JIS..... forgive me guys, I'm not being delusional shipper here, just, you wont be disagree with me when I say that these two indeed are really compatible! We know gongvely is such lovely-naughty-touchy-chatty-witty-adlib-er-lady, and this time she meets good match, a lively-naughty-touchy-chatty-witty-adlib-er-gentleman. both talented and smart,
LKS, SDI, JIS, and Onnie, I'm grateful for their incredible wonderful performance and chemistry in IOIL. :-* would be great if someday even just one of them can be pairing again on screen :D