Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest Spring Andrew

Gong Hyo Jin’s New Hat Line Expected to Sell Out

;) Actress Gong Hyo Jin, who was selected as the face of multi-clothing brand Hat’s On last year, is rocking a new Spring/Summer 2015 line of hats that is already expected to sell out.

In a pictorial released on February 11, the actress models a number of stylish caps featuring zebra and tie dye prints. Gong Hyo Jin looks effortlessly chic in a natural makeup look and easy tops.

A source from Hat’s On comments, “We don’t know how they found out about [Gong Hyo Jin’s] new pictorial, but fans have [already] been making store inquiries. It looks like [the hats] are going to sell out all at once again.”

The source continues, “We ask for a lot of interest in Gong Hyo Jin and Hat’s On collaboration, which has returned with all the more chicness and edginess.”

Guest netongg

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Hyo Jin’s New Hat Line Expected to Sell Outgong-hyo-jin-hats-on1-e1423686491997.jpg
gong-hyo-jin-hats-on.jpg

gong-hyo-jin-hats-on2.jpg

Actress Gong Hyo Jin, who was selected as the face of multi-clothing brandHat’s On last year, is rocking a new Spring/Summer 2015 line of hats that is already expected to sell out.

In a pictorial released on February 11, the actress models a number of stylish caps featuring zebra and tie dye prints. Gong Hyo Jin looks effortlessly chic in a natural makeup look and easy tops.

source

she's rock!! \m/ :x

Gong Hyo Jin’s New Hat Line Expected to Sell Out

A source from Hat’s On comments, “We don’t know how they found out about [Gong Hyo Jin’s] new pictorial, but fans have [already] been making store inquiries. It looks like [the hats] are going to sell out all at once again.”

How were we able to find out about it again? Lol~

Hello Gongvelyans....Have you all seen this? It's super kyeopta! SBS seriously need to consider making TMS Season 2. GHJ and SJS have such good comic timing together, they are a rare OTP. How I miss Tae Gong Shi and her bunker :(

CR: GHJ Baidu Bar and SBS

CR: Uploader as tagged
---------------------------------------------------------------------------Educating Rita - The Movie(For an idea of what GHJ-ssi has just completed on stage, watch this movie. CR: GHJ Baidu Bar)

CR: GHJ Baidu Bar and Uploader

Guest cae_rulea

Did I ever post how I love north face and 2econd floor pic? She is sooo beautiful there... So mature charmily lovely...

I hope too that hat's on will sold out. Hehe.

Jadecloud, thnk u for the pics from tasha. I hope that next project, she will song an ost. Even Tasha "i love you" song become the fourth in the ost which sells best...

Read, thnk u... Omona the wedding pic. That's intense also. Hopefully Haesuji dear will upload it. Hoho.

Guest cae_rulea

Oh, if correct, vogue kr FB do a polling to vote which of the five couple's pic in vogue kr the most fave. One of it is unni and Ha Jung Woo oppa.

@cae_rulea thanks for vogue's info, I search on google and soompi even has posted about it :D

class="content-title" Vote: Which of These 5 Vogue Couples Is the Hottest? jun2yng February 12, 2015

Celebrity magazine photo shoots are always a treat for the eyes. Take a beautiful person, and capture their most beautiful moments with a beautiful camera. And then make it better with a digital brush. One can do no wrong.

Throw not one, but two experienced actors on set, and you have double the awesomeness, plus that thing they call chemistry.

Vogue Korea recently singled out five of their past couple photo shoots, ranked one through five in their combined ability to convey their connection on camera.

Turn the page to check out the five hot couples and vote for your favorite at the end!

......................................skip

5. Ha Jung Woo and Gong Hyo Jin

Did you know that Ha Jung Woo and Gong Hyo Jin starred in a 2012 rom-com called “Love Fiction?” These guys are true pros, capturing their quirk, sexiness, and mischief in single moments on camera. Check these two out in the February 2012 issue of Vogue Korea.

ha-jung-woo-gong-hyo-jin-vogue-1-540x358
ha-jung-woo-gong-hyo-jin-vogue-2-540x358
cr. soompi

Guest cae_rulea

Woh woh woh...

And I'm complaining why that kiss in okinawa didn't appear in drama. Argh... It feels so much tension, passion, love and readyness of them. Hoho. Maybe because too hot that the director choose not to show it. If he showed it, then that episode full of kisses. Not only one, two, three, and four but five shown kisses. Ahaha.

still unseen pics from DVD Set :x

10954275_1608706786028822_228297138_n.jp

925909_842257249166736_1039055508_n.jpg
10860031_843809779012724_1034910685_n.jp
10963885_859014157484223_236149271_n.jpg
10919353_1588172524752114_172771071_n.jp
and finally A CLEAR VERSION of SELFIE PIC! :D :x :-*
10995267_886627714691785_980265069_n.jpg
10946365_1562781260675444_361695755_n.jp
10958707_618521014947181_1364126173_n.jp

from SKAHEE@IG :x

To Haesuji and Skahee on Instagram, also korean fans on DC, chinese fans on Weibo and Baidu,  I truly totally thankful and so much grateful, for uploading the pics, sharing them with other fans....,
thank you so much! domo arigatou! nomu gumawo...
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^