Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest kreesna

natsumikwen said: I am excited about the upcoming drama, something to look forward besides summer vacation! :D

Kreesna, is the JIS's blackyak vs GHJ's northface ad real? Looks fun! :)

Thanks for the updates everyone!

Guest freakloverxx

Article: Jo In Sung + Gong Hyo Jin leads for "It's Alright, It's Love"... perfect five man line-up confirmed

PS14031700037_59_20140317082203.jpg
Look at our girl getting all the love. Go get it babe <3cr: NetizenbuzzSource: E-Daily via Naver

1. [+6,132, -864] Throw in an idol on a table already set ㅡㅡ..

2. [+5,279, -105] I'll watch anything Gong Hyo Jin is in, especially if it's with jo In Sung... but also Lee Kwang Soo and Sung Dong Il?? ㅋㅋㅋ This is a must watch

3. [+4,357, -61] SBS it is

4. [+3,614, -95] I wonder what Gonglovely will show us this time. Seriously the best line up.

5. [+3,005, -53] Daebak drama ㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to it ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+860, -189] Everything's great until DO in last, what's up with that?....

7. [+692, -124] Everything's great except one evil........... sm................

8. [+606, -98] SM's like a cockroach with their persistence in sticking in their idols. You tell them stop, stop, stop and they go ahead and do it anyway.

I think people in korean didn't like if idol turn to actor/actrees or just bcoz D.O is from SM ?!. But I believe D.O would get the love from audience since he will work with our carying Gongvely and Jo In sung (I think they have similiar personality ) they definetly would help him ! ♥♡♥♡

Guest mrsdarcy

WHOAAAAA thank you mariiiiii... mmmuuuuuaaaaccchh :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

sorry for late reply, just now I get to ol, well, thanks to my friend, I can use her connection for some minutes :D

once again thanks mari, and also I find new link to watch more korean drama YES! :D

update for all onnie's project

Filmography - Movies

2013 고령화가족 Boomerang Family here or here

2012 미호2012: 그녀의 연기 Beautiful 2012: You Are More Than Beautiful - here or here

2012 러브픽션 Love Fiction - here

2010 소와 함께 여행하는 법 Rolling Home with a Bull here

2009 지금, 이대로가 좋아요 Sisters on the Road here or here

2008 미쓰 홍당무 Crush & Blush here

2008 다찌마와 리: 악인이여 지옥행 급행열차를 타라! Dachimawa Lee here or here

2007 엠 M go to page 3 of that list.

2007 행복 Happiness go to page 3 of that list.

2007 아들 My Son / A Day with My Son (cameo, voice) here

2006 가족의 탄생 Family Ties one of the most I want to watch too :( here. and the eng-subtitles  here

2005 천군 Heaven's Soldiers here

2002 품행제로 Conduct Zero here

2002 철없는 아내와 파란만장한 남편 그리고 태권소녀 A Bizarre Love Triangle

2002 긴급조치 19호 Emergency Act 19 here

2002 서프라이즈 Surprise Party here or here

2001 화산고 Volcano High here

2001 킬러들의 수다 Guns & Talks here or here

2001 선물 Last Present / A Gift (bit part)

2000 여름 이야기 Summer Story

1999 여고괴담 두번째 이야기 (여고괴담 2: 메멘토 모리) Memento Mori here

Filmography - TV Dramas

2013 SBS 주군의 태양 Master's Sun here

2011 tvN 꽃미남 라면가게 Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (cameo, episode 9) here

2011 MBC 최고의 사랑 The Greatest Love here

2010 MBC 파스타 Pasta here

2007 MBC 고맙습니다 Thank You here

2005 SBS 건빵선생과 별사탕 Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy here

2004 다섯 개의 별 Five Stars (SK Telecom mobile drama) - only MV n some cuts wanna watch the full vers (7 ep, each ep 10 minutes)

2003 KBS 상두야 학교 가자 Sang-Doo, Let's Go to School! here

2003 MBC 눈사람 Snowman / Snowflakes one of the most I want to watch too :(

2002 MBC 네 멋대로 해라 Ruler of Your Own World here

2001 KBS 드라마시티 Drama City: 사랑하라 희망 없이 Love Without Hope

2001 SBS 화려한 시절 Wonderful Days - I did mistake before, it's not

wonderful days but beautiful days :((

2000 SBS 좋은친구들 Good Friends: 페퍼민트 Peppermint (sitcom, guest appearance)

2000 MBC 가문의 영광 My Funky Family (sitcom) here

Documentary

2012 577 프로젝트 577 Project - here

2011 MBC 타임: 새드 무비를 아시나요? Time (episode 1): Do You Know Sad Movies? <Narrator> here

updated 2014.03.17

@redlead Thank you so much for posting the links. Now I can watch all of GHJ's works.

:D

Guest cassia_lela

hi for all the new member and delurker ^_^

so funny with the adv on Lotte =)) they are versus there but they will act as a pair later :))

thank u for the biotherm adv... unni so pretty there... of course, for anything beauty adv, any actresses will look good and pretty :*

I didn't know that unni get a pose with Jay Park for the Hat's On... is it not editted? just curious... ^_^

so sad that most of the comment about the cast of IOTL is bad for the EXO's D.O, well no one can blame how the netizen's response about it... actor is actor and Idol is Idol... and sorry, but not for being mean, it's SM ent...

hopefully with the power of JIS and GHJ, this drama can get much appreciation... now curious who is the other female actress... but if not, that's Okay, I kinda like if it's only focussed on GHJ as the female lead like the god's gift did to LBY

Guest hazelnutmacchiato

I would love to see Gong Hyo Jin and Huyn Bin as lead actors in a drama. They both have great charisma on-screen.

Guest tomoyo1010

@paradicez...i think SOOP is checking soompi regularly? you know, some of us has been dropping by at SOOP board and said they're from soompi thread. i forgot who though. and our international TMS fan project also have soompi name on it. wow...i'm glad if its true. :)
finally a confirmation of GHJ joining the drama. as much as i loved her acting in rom-com, i wish she'll have a different drama genre. whatever it is, i can't wait to see her sooner. ;)
and since her new project is with SBS again, i woke up this morning with a positive thinking that what happen in the past was not because SBS and SOOP problem. but it was because SBS had to give that certain drama a big win. i want to put the blame on the overrated drama, though we can't blame them 100%. :D

I'm BACK! Finally, I get to change my connection :D will spazz again with you all guys! B-)

I cant wait to reply
many post of you guys! :D

since I havent posted much for few weeks, so please bear with my many posts today... :)>-

let's start! :D
mrsdarcy said:

@redlead Thank you so much for posting the links. Now I can watch all of GHJ's works. :D

Guest tomoyo1010

@readlead...welcome back sis. we miss spazzing with you so much. do post many many...so we can move faster to our goal. :)>-

@czakhareina Hi czak, remember me??? :>

surprised at first seeing your post in this thread, FINALLY you come to visit ghj's thread... please come more often in future too... ;)

and I love your writing about onnie and his lead-man.. anyway,

are you still following AoF? havent checked your blog since long ago, are you still recapping it? ;;)

you havent watched love fiction yet? :-Ohow could be? arent ghj and hjw your favorite actor??? dear, you should watch it SOON! and tell us later your opinion, arasso?! >:)

@clalenny :-h :-h :-h
I wanted to say Hi since yesterday but only now able to greet you, welcome here and another indonesian huh? :)) so so happy you join with us, please keep stay with us here too... :)>-

@everyone, sorry for random replies, I just too excited right now able to posting again :\">

lovepushbutton ig updated~~~~~~ [ @ ] lovepushbutton 고운 피부로 민낯 광채 뿜으며 콜렉숀 응원차 #푸시버튼스페이스 찾으신 패션 대마왕 #공블리 푸시버튼의 2014 a/w 선글라스가 참으로 잘 어울리는구나! #2014aw #pushbutton #collection #supernormalstimuli #공효진 #gentlemonster #sunnies #wkorea 005uWYZKgw1eel582ddcpj30e40e4ab0.jpg005uWYZKgw1eel586nzlpj30e40e4wfr.jpg005uWYZKgw1eel5fjse4yj30hs0hsdhu.jpg

005uWYZKgw1eel5a8twx0j30e40e4abi.jpg005uWYZKgw1eel5ad7efqj30e40e4aat.jpg005uWYZKgw1eel5ahjzxij30e40e4755.jpg005uWYZKgw1eel5fraao2j30k00zkjw5.jpg

Guest cassia_lela

welcome back @readlead finally ur connection are back too :)) no worries about that posting, keep posting :)>-

thank you Christine138 I like the outfit, but the glassess is so so so weird... is that a butterfly mode? =))

Guest tomoyo1010

@readlead...oh, i don't mind at all. the more the better. ;)
@cassia_lela...butterfly mode? isn't it more like spiderman? =))