Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest wishmylifeisakdrama

hi, please don't click "off topic" but Lee Kwang Soo just confirmed for the drama ITOL. i wish GHJ will have a confirmation too. i know that she replied when a fan asked her. but reading from an official "news" will make it more real.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/lee-kwang-soo-confirmed-for-new-sbs-drama-its-okay-thats-love

edit:

wait, there's an article about GHJ and ITOL but can't understand it. someone pls explain or translate... thanks! much love

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=312&aid=0000027201

edit: again (lol):

i checked my twitter, it seems like she confirmed it! yay! hoorraayy! =) correct me if im wrong though..

#공효진 오랫동안 기다리셨던 작품소식!!!^^ 다들 전해들으셨죠? 공효진 배우가 오는 7월 여름에 방송될 SBS 수목드라마 '괜찮아,사랑이야'로 돌아옵니다. '주군의 태양'에서는 귀신 보는... http://t.co/QBToFvCZxx

— 매니지먼트 숲 (@Management_SOOP)

March 17, 2014

hi guys Im so sorry :( our internet connection has been acting up >.< 
anyhoo, I know this has been posted before but yahoo came up with an article :D
http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/zo-in-sung-and-kong-hyo-jin-confirmed-013041990.html

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em;"Zo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin Confirmed for ‘It’s Ok, It’s Love’CJ E&M enewsWorldBy Grace Danbi Hong | CJ E&M enewsWorld – 38 minutes ago

• Email
  • After careful consideration, Zo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin finally decided to hop on for writer Noh Hee Kyung’s upcoming new drama, It’s Ok, It’s Love.

The production company for the upcoming SBS drama stated on March 17, “Zo In Sung, Kong Hyo Jin, Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo and EXO’s D.O will appear in the drama.”

79345258.jpg

The rest of the cast is still being figured out and the drama will begin filming mid-April. 

It’s Ok, It’s Love is about a man and a woman with different personalities that slowly begin treating each other’s pain before falling in love. 

This will be the first time Zo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin are working together, but the two have previously worked with writer Noh Hee Kyung. Zo In Sung appeared in That Winter, the Wind Blows in 2013, while Kong Hyo Jin acted in Brilliant Days in 2001. 

With both experienced and rookie actors appearing in the third collaboration project between writer Noh Hee Kyung and director Kim Gyu Tae, anticipation is high for the new drama. 

It’s Ok, It’s Love will air in July, following You Are All Surrounded, starring Cha Seung Won, Go Ara, and Lee Seung Gi.

Photo Credit: 1st Look, Soop Entertainment

Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (enewsworld.cj@gmail.com)
    [Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

Soop updated?

#‎공효진‬

오랫동안 기다리셨던 작품소식!!!^^ 다들 전해들으셨죠?

공효진 배우가 오는 7월 여름에 방송될 SBS 수목드라마 '괜찮아,사랑이야'로 돌아옵니다. '주군의 태양'에서는 귀신 보는 음침한 공태양! 이번에는 열혈 정신과 의사 '지해수'로 돌아온다니.. 후훗 의사 흰~~ 가운 입은 모습이 무척 흥미로울듯요.

늘 배우로서 캐릭터에 갈망이 있었던 찰라, 흥미로운 캐릭터와 13년 만에 노희경 작가님의 러브콜에 너무 감사하다고 전해온 우리 공배우. 특히 이번 작품은 반 사전제작이라 캐릭터 준비에도 시간적인 여유가 많고 그만큼 시청자들에게 좋은 연기를 보답할 수 있어서 좋다는 말 한마디에 시청자들 입장에서는 벌써부터 기대되는 작품이 아닐 수 없습니다.

곧 촬영이 들어가니 촬영 소식도 숲 페이스북을 통해 종종 전해드리도록 할게요.^^ 후훗

[기사] 공효진 ‘괜찮아, 사랑이야’ 출연소감 “노희경 작가님 러브콜에 감사”
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=312&aid=0000027201

TRANSLATION FROM GOOGLE.

For a long time, waiting for news of the work he did!!!^^ Everyone has heard?

Gong Hyo-Jin will be broadcast in the summer of July actress SBS's drama "that's OK, love tree '. Seeing the ghost of the Sun '-' dismal ball Sun! This time hot rod back into the sea, ' the psychiatrist ', so. .. After the hood is very interesting in a gown of white doctors seemed ~ ~.

Always been longing to fill in as an actor in character, interesting characters and 13 years, Nogent-Le-Hee-Kyung writer's courtship was so grateful and I have our ball. In particular, this work is also in pre-production, half the characters prepare for lots of spare time that viewers will be able to reciprocate a good smoke, can say in a nutshell is already anticipated the viewers point of view, the works.

As soon as he entered, shooting a shot I'll take you through the Woods to my Facebook News is often heard of. after ^^ heh

[Article] Gong Hyo-Jin ' alright, love ' starring commenting "no Hee Kyung thanks to the author's courtship"

Cr: Soop Ent Fb

Guest kreesna

#Hat's On update

eb800abagw1eeikv14r94j20ks0qo78t.jpg
cr: Hat's on FB

#Fanart
1904259_10202356441566579_346859642_n.jp
cr: uploader

:x :x :x

@yumenas @cassia_lela thank you so much for your concerns :x >:D< :-* 

Guest netongg

@MikalaM LOL i've thought you remembering me coz /:) /:)  but it's obviously coz my id pic :-j :-j 

Finally, IOIL it's CONFIRMED! im so happy and now we've just wait for April!! pleasse coming soon [-O< [-O< i hope there'll be some news abt the production of this drama and then July.. \:D/ \:D/
and @everyone thanks for your fanart it's look Awesome, pleasee keep continue make it  :x :x  and pleasee continue to post well cause I'll keep reading and watch out your next posts and sorry, seems i could not make a post for some time. I got the flood work now .. :-<
for GongVely Fans  \m/ \m/ :-* :x

marikolah said: Hi,

If you guys haven't watched Family Ties/Birth of a Family, you guys can watch it here. Just save the video and then use the English subtitles from here because the hardsubs are in Russian, I think.

@readlead I think you wrote that this was your second most wanted on your list. Not sure if you had it already.

so, FINALLY..... onnie confirms... :)

cant wait to spazz again with you all guys, really really miss you all!!! :((
so many post that I want to reply, to comment, so many names that I want to mention, so many things that I want to say but I cant right now... :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
please dont forget me guys, I'll comabeack for sure!!! :)>-
and so happy, this thread keep moving, love you all!!! \m/

last, miss you onnie!!! glad we will see you again soon on screen, but yes... I am not ready for ghj-jis shipping thread, please no... already too much shipping in my heart, hagong, sogong, no no no please dont add anymore, I can die. :-SS

hyojin onnie, jis oppa, please dont make our heart flutter so much in future, arasso? you can be so passionate while acting, but please no in BTS... arasso?! :D

Guest cassia_lela

see... it will out in the media only if the rep told abt it... it's so funny =))

anyways... huaaaa... finally it's confirmed that unni will play as a doctor and act with the JIS... can't wait to see the romantic between them...

wish that this drama not only get the high rating but also the great act from the cast and the result from the crew \:D/

there is one comment in asianwiki that did not like unni, well, whatever, you go with your actress then we go with our actress :))

yumenas said:

@Amazooon
You are welcome. Thank you for participate. I will add to list. ;)
You should watch "Thank you". The story has deep meaning. Thank You is one of my favorite dramas. :))
Talking about "Pasta", i remember some of people here also say that "Pasta" is less attractive.
I appreciate all people opinions. But i am among those who like "Pasta". I love their chemistry (Chef-SYK) and if you read nastumikwen unnie opinion about "Pasta" in here, you will know some intersting about "Pasta". :D
But everyone has different tastes, so it's okay. But i hope you watch it until finish. :) At least, survive to see GHJ acting in there. ;)

Do you like Ha Jung Woo? I like him because GHJ. We in here, also often talk about HJW.
If you like him, don't forget to watch "Love Fiction".
About GHJ movie, many movie you can choose (Crush Blush, Happines, M, Boomerang Family and etc).
If you have free time, try to watch her movies too. :D

Thank you for participate in theme this week. We have target to reach 500 pages in the end of year.
Hopefully you can continue to help us in here. Fighting! \m/ \m/

@yumenas I will   watch thank you this one I'm   sure because all you in thread said this drama was really good and about pasta I will continue to watch I will try my best to finish it maybe after I finish it I will like  it  like you , thanks telling me all our queen movies and I will start to watch one by one Iwant to know more about unnie  about ha jung woo I really loved him he has some charisma and I will start to watch his movies and first one in my list is love fiction  

@MikailaM thanks for welcoming me dear , Iam really  happy to join you and become friends with @everyone

now I start reading this thread from first page I reach page 25 now and more I love our queen in first pages of this thread she really had great magazine photo shots was really unique and she looks fabulous  it was like movie

wow thank you very much @readlead  for all onnie's project links , I will start watch one by one :)>-

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P Finally it confirmed we will see our queen soon , gosh I miss her too much , I hope this drama will be big hit

More from Soop

#공효진

오늘은 드라마도 확정되고 기쁜날이니까요. 알죠?
얼릉 숲 홈페이지로 오세요

# Gong Hyo-Jin
today confirmed that the drama and am glad it's me. You know?
Earl Ling forest come to the homepage (Translated by Bing)

Google Translate
#Gong Hyo Jin
Today is a happy day established and very likely the single drama. You know?
Come home eolreung forest

1922017_715401895171520_867769856_n.jpg

1902010_715401911838185_2046053231_n.jpg

Guest cassia_lela

@Amazooon yes, I recommend Thank You for your next venture with unnie, it's so good that during my time watching it, I slept at 5.00 AM which start from 9.00 PM the day before :))

About Pasta, as @yumenas said their chemistry is so mind blowing, that I can't help but blushing if I remember the romantic scenes, and yes, unni's role as a hardworking chef is potrayed goodly...

everythingnothing said:

cassia_lela Snap yourself out of it but I think you sure did :)

I do like Gong Hyojin and she will suit the drama well.

Guest kreesna

Lotte Department Store sportswear endorsements

#when The North Face encounter Black yak
=))

674637c3gw1eeipu8ct3rj20uk0mlwl3.jpg
cr: as tagged

cant wait see her new hair style and fashion in IOLT :D

@readlead
here's some spell for your shipping heart,
"he's taken and his gf is hyo jin unnie best friend" :P

@cassia_lela
Well done girl....no need to be upset because of it. They were just jealous and they had nothing to do except wrote a hateful comment to satisfy themselves  [-X

Edit:
Okayyy...haters...on behalf of the moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means you!
sailor-moon-attaque-1-o.gif

and here's for you guys and hyo jin unnie...
enjoy your day :x

coffee and chaumont
2012_05_08_vizsgafelejto_palyazat.jpg
47740fe1jw1eed38z4mvpj20ci0gotbj.jpg47740fe1jw1eed38yri2yj20dw0dwgnf.jpg